Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Am Not Your Mate – Nigerian Lady Calls Out Mbappe For Ignoring Her DM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Your Mate – Nigerian Lady Calls Out Mbappe For Ignoring Her DM (1057 Views)

Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Your Mate – Nigerian Lady Calls Out Mbappe For Ignoring Her DM by tstx(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
A Nigerian lady has taken to her social media page to call out French footballer, Kylian Mbappe for not replying the Direct Messages she sent to him.

The lady who goes by the name @brownie_xx on Twitter was very angry at the footballer and her tweet has gone viral.

The post actually generated a lot of reaction as most of her followers belived she was only seeking for attention as she understands that the chances of Mbappe seeing her messages will be very slim, and that was if she sent any message at all.

Kylian Mbappé Lottin, born 20 December 1998 is a French professional footballer who plays as a forward for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint Germain and the France national team.

At the age of 19, he has been labelled the best young player in the world, and has been projected as the future best player in the world.

He was the youngest player at this year’s FIFA World Cup in Russia, where his country France made it to the final and eventually lifted the trophy.

Mbappé came into prominence at an early age, starring for the youth academy at Bondy before gaining a move to Monaco, where he made his professional debut in 2015, aged 16.
Source: LailasNews.com

Re: I Am Not Your Mate – Nigerian Lady Calls Out Mbappe For Ignoring Her DM by tstx(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
She no fit be Igbo Girl... cheesy Who can guess the tribe she's from..

see my signature

Re: I Am Not Your Mate – Nigerian Lady Calls Out Mbappe For Ignoring Her DM by ArcFresky(m): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hahahhaahahah..... Hunger naa ba$tard
Re: I Am Not Your Mate – Nigerian Lady Calls Out Mbappe For Ignoring Her DM by decatalyst(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
But his brain and potential is far older/bigger than yours, shey?

Goat!

Re: I Am Not Your Mate – Nigerian Lady Calls Out Mbappe For Ignoring Her DM by marshalldgreat(m): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Mumu dey worry this woman o... You no be im make yes but you guys are not of the same level
Re: I Am Not Your Mate – Nigerian Lady Calls Out Mbappe For Ignoring Her DM by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
would she be the first to DM a guy if he was broke?

If all guys could ignore girls for like 3 months, you'd be surprised how many girls would toast you in a day.
Re: I Am Not Your Mate – Nigerian Lady Calls Out Mbappe For Ignoring Her DM by LuciferKristi: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Feminists have taken their preeq-hunting global o!!

Nigerian feminists possess some of the most paralyzing rotten fish odours.

The stench can render him immobile & unresponsive for 6 months and PSG have crucial games coming up.

Mbappe should please ignore her.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Your Mate – Nigerian Lady Calls Out Mbappe For Ignoring Her DM by KingsCare: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
grin grin grin
She knows that she senior am.... then why the DM....

for daily winning 5 ODDS........ .@whatsapp... 0..9..09.. 1..451074
Re: I Am Not Your Mate – Nigerian Lady Calls Out Mbappe For Ignoring Her DM by ObaKlaz: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
U for respect your age na. Leave the boy o! Na by force to chop old, rotten kpomo like ur own ne?! Na so Sophia go spread kpomo give Davido, wen she come dey talk las las say she regret everly meeting Davido. Desperate oloshos errwhere!
Re: I Am Not Your Mate – Nigerian Lady Calls Out Mbappe For Ignoring Her DM by ManBeast: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
If Mbappe reply ur Dm, wetin u gain.
Re: I Am Not Your Mate – Nigerian Lady Calls Out Mbappe For Ignoring Her DM by tstx(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
ObaKlaz:
U for respect your age na. Leave the boy o! Na by force to chop old, rotten kpomo like ur own ne?! Na so Sophia go spread kpomo give Davido, wen she come dey talk las las say she regret everly meeting Davido. Desperate oloshos errwhere!

Asin eh

(1) (Reply)

Safe Flight Brother! Davido Bid His Friend Farewell As He Travel Back To Jamaica / Linda Osifo Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Look Up To Adesuwa Etomi / Actress Olaitan Sugar Shares Hot Picture And It Proves Bible Prophecy Is Getting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.