Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (60156 Views)

Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) / How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Buhari Hosts Dangote, Otedola, Others In Aso Rock - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by SocialJustice: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
lot14:

guy you be Big Idiot
***Yawns***

gypsey:
which Jesus? The gay Jesus? or the Nonexistence Jesus?, grin
You can't be stupid and atheist at once.

lot14:

guy you be Big Idiot
bozzyjoan:

God is truly merciful.
stevenosa:

May you reap the reward of your spoken words in Jesus' name. Amen.
Slaves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
I hope they tolded him the truth
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Kaysalas(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Skypoman:
I'm disappointed in pastor kumuyi
No you shouldn't be. If you are knowledgeable about his modus operandi, you will know he visits the seat if power anywhere he holds crusades across the nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Laredojohn(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hmm na wa oo... All for 2019 or its independence visit
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
SocialJustice:
***Yawns***

You can't be stupid and atheist at once.

Slaves.
Is this supposed to make sense?
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by bodee(m): 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
why is Kumuyi laughing with a man that will rot in fire because he does not believe in the only son of God who is also God himself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Moukandjo: 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
harley88:
Seems some people from a particular region wud be having sleepless nights
Are you talking about the gorilla descendants
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by GavelSlam: 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Should I show you the pictures of the victims of the Fulani herdsmen massacre

I know you hang them on your wall as artwork.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by RaphtechSolar(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nice 1
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by OkorojiE: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
To those castigating the Man of God for visiting PMB, Please, how can you solve a problem by running away from it?

Answer me.

Prayer does not do everything, we must take action, and I see the Pastor doing that.

We must pray, and we must also take action.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Banmeallday: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
Why is no one talking about the obvious...These pictures are FAKE....The image of Buhari is photoshopped.

The truth is the established so called leaders, politicians and even RELIGIOUS satanist leaders all are continuing with the fakery of meeting with Buhari left and right to deceive you the sheep and masses.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE SO-CALLED PICTURES OF THIS MEETING shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
tiwaz:

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/10/01/buhari-hosts-pastor-kumuyi-wife-esther-in-aso-rock-photos/

the so called man of God...that should be speaking against this lifeless president is the one dinning and celebrating with him....if there is judgment day as they say....mehn that day God will be disappointed because nobody in Nigeria will make heaven

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by viktohmarkz(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Masama:

He married another wife
Lols ...he upgraded his side chick to main bae if that's what you're saying. but if that's the case then he must have had eyes on her because the marriage took place from my point of view "too soon" but congrats to him for finding love again
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by SocialJustice: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
gypsey:
Is this supposed to make sense?
I wasn't expecting it to.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
saintade01:
Pastor Kumuyi, one of the man of God I still respect a lot.
me too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by michoim(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
This is great! This is an epoch making event and signs of good times to come...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by temptnow: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
kayzEkefre:
IstandwithBuhari
ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by mvem(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Should I show you the pictures of the victims of the Fulani herdsmen massacre
...i need see nothing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Kaysalas(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Banmeallday:
Why is no one talking about the obvious...These pictures are FAKE....The image of Buhari is photoshopped.

The truth is the established so called leaders, politicians and even RELIGIOUS satanist leaders all are continuing with the fakery of meeting with Buhari left and right to deceive you the sheep and masses.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE SO-CALLED PICTURES OF THIS MEETING shocked shocked shocked shocked
its not fake, i just saw it on a church(deeper life) WhatsApp group.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Aldebaran(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Ndonu101: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
Buhari is so not aware of certain sensitivities

even when he engages in propaganda he fails

why did he not remove his cap when Kumuyi prayed?
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by shine12: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Power sweet.

See as the pastors dey laugh. Laughter wey no reach their belle. Anything Buhari talk dem must laugh.

Human beings sef...

That's human beings for you

I see that shitty behaviour everyday just because you want to give a "good" impression.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Buterflyle0: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wailers: BUHARI IS TRYING TO ISLAMIZE KUMUYI cheesy

Wailers version of idiocy comes factory fitted

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by farem: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
SocialJustice:
Yeye dey smell.

Look at Kumuyi laughing like a drunken fool with Nigeria's oppressor. God will destroy all of you.

I think you have got a irredeemably FOOLish destiny in life . Or how do one explain this vituperation.

The only regard you have is too your father, who happens to be a Gorilla.
No offence intended, it takes a descendant of one to write the way you do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by SocialJustice: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
farem:

I think you have got a irredeemably FOOLish destiny in life . Or how do one explain this vituperation.

The only regard you have is too your father, who happens to be a Gorilla.
No offence intended, it takes a descendant of one to write the way you do
Slave.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by ayobaye(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
SocialJustice:
Yeye dey smell.

Look at Kumuyi laughing like a drunken fool with Nigeria's oppressor. God will destroy all of you.

Some people will not be able to trace or track the source of the problems of their lives easily because they are contacted through what say on the internet. Why don't you learn to keep quiet if you don't have any good thing to talk about? You better pray for God's mercy upon your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by SocialJustice: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
ayobaye:

Some people will not be able to trace or track the source of the problems of their lives easily because they are contacted through what say on the internet. Why don't you learn to keep quiet if you don't have any good thing to talk about? You better pray for God's mercy upon your life.
Shut up, I have absolutely no issue with God. Kumuyi is a fraud!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by PeterUdeme: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
sad sad
Typical Afonja Pastor
Anywhere Fulani ass face

Just yesterday.. Fulani herdsmen were still massacring innocent Christians in the middle belt... But Afonja pastor is shining teeth with the grand patron of killers...

Afonja SMH

It seems the only reason you ibos are born is to hate. No other mission on earth.

spit on your Igbo. wawa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by harry2sexy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
toyetade:

Which one is light and darkness. The bible even said we should pray for those in authority and government. A nation get the kind of government it deserves. God put Buhari there.
Stop defending rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Miles300: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
All of una Dey bash kumuyi , like say if dem invite una go aso rock una no go shine teeth pass kumuyi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by harry2sexy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
with buhari hes smiling
but when preqching
he will criticize him
naija
another part of the world filled with hypocrisy
Don't mind them,all man for himself.nobody tells the people the mind of God,anyways it's all good,they keep giving us hope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos / APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.