Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,287 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (60163 Views)

Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) / How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Buhari Hosts Dangote, Otedola, Others In Aso Rock - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Nairalane: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
President can not even remove his cap while praying..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by honourhim: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
tiwaz:

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/10/01/buhari-hosts-pastor-kumuyi-wife-esther-in-aso-rock-photos/

Finally he begins to identify with the church. Will he continue if he wins second term or is this part of campaign strategy?
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by learnedman(m): 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
tiwaz:

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/10/01/buhari-hosts-pastor-kumuyi-wife-esther-in-aso-rock-photos/

Kai! what is kumuyi of all persons doing with this wicked,ruthless and nepotistic man that i stupidly and mistakenly voted for in 2015.am so disappointed!!!
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by dasean1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
Life Drama
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Kaysalas(m): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Banmeallday:

What exactly did you see in the what’s app group...video or pictures....Don’t let “Deeper Life” deceive you because they come in sheeps clothing..

These photos are photoshopped.
no they are not. It is customary for him to pay a courtesy call on the government of any state he holds crusades, he just concluded a crusade at Abuja this weekend, that's why he was @ d presidency

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Banmeallday: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nairalane:
President can not even remove his cap while praying..

Because the pictures are photoshopped. Look at the first picture and how his image even appears...
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by SocialJustice: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
mechanics:
And you will be feeling like you have said something right abi, do you know the reason why he's in Aso rock, you better stop saying rubbish on any genuine man of God if you don't want any repercussion, it's people like him that's praying for the unity of the country and you need to appreciate his effort other than talking trash.
And you know he's a man of God because he acts religious and brainwashes his sect with the Bible? Go crash abeg.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Kaysalas(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Banmeallday:

Because the pictures are photoshopped. Look at the first picture and how his image even appears...
How in the world, you assume this pictures are photo shopped beats my imagination. Please, look at the attached pix again

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by SocialJustice: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kingjoe7:

the same way u are wallowing in destruction already,get a life
The destruction that you put me abi? Una go suffer until una die, when Nigeria tire me I go enter one side go chill. Religious zombie.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
SocialJustice:
And you know he's a man of God because he acts religious and brainwashes his sect with the Bible? Go crash abeg.
I don't blame you
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by SocialJustice: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
mechanics:
I don't blame you
You can't blame me, blame yourself for being a religious zombie who has refused to ask questions when they see what is not right.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by mercenary: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
kayzEkefre:
IstandwithBuhari
Unam! you stand with evil
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Mruwa1(m): 1:03am On Oct 02, 2018
spongeisback:
All this "men of god" are in bed with politicians one way or another. I hope this doesn't come as a surprise to you all.
if buhari invite u to his office u must go .. D tin here b say na advert dey just use dis man do for their next election
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by xylonians: 5:58am On Oct 02, 2018
bluecircle470:

You surely have a medical record at gbagada psychiatric hospital

Bros you’re not smiling this new month. That’s savage. You all should know that when it comes to intergrity both men are, just that Buhari don’t have enough game plan for the country.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2018
SocialJustice:
You no sabi speak English self.
Let me hear once more
Son of FoolS
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by SocialJustice: 6:59am On Oct 02, 2018
Kittex7:

Let me hear once more
Son of FoolS
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by DONFASZY(m): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2018
All dis people get angry wit Nigerian economy n visit buhari bt once dey r dere...dey laughs all tru witout stating dere pains to buhari or discuss about Nig probs....jus laugh laugh laugh....
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2018
First picture shows Kumuyi and others praying, while little king Herod watches in derision with his crown still on his head. But is Kumuyi acting the proper role of a prophet of the Living God in this scenario? I doubt!
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
SocialJustice:
You can't blame me, blame yourself for being a religious zombie who has refused to ask questions when they see what is not right.
hmmmm, you will know better when the time comes, you better change your thinking towards genuine men of God.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Banmeallday: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kaysalas:

How in the world, you assume this pictures are photo shopped beats my imagination. Please, look at the attached pix again

You must be someone that is not a degree holder and that is okay....Anything, even your parents, can be put on MARS by a amateur graphics kid if you dont know. The picture you posted just look at it, look at Buhari’s posture. Then the guy in the middle inserted to legitimize it.

The more you look perhaps the less you see

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by olusipimp(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
SocialJustice:
Yeye dey smell.

Look at Kumuyi laughing like a drunken fool with Nigeria's oppressor. God will destroy all of you.
why are you dis frustrated...... visiting a sitting and nice president is a crime to you......may you not die like dis cos you'll live to go thru dis for anoda 4years
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by olusipimp(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
OboOlora:
Sad!
They will say they are not politicians but they will allow themselves to be used by politicians while also boasting that the votes from their entire congregation can make any political party win or lose any election.
How are the churches not political parties?
RIP Abami Eda, the greatest prophet ever liveth!
mind you, kumuyi never allow dem visit his church for campaign and he too never campaign in his church. he was in abuja for a crusade and its a tradition to visit d person presiding d affairs of any state he visits.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by olusipimp(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
SocialJustice:
He's no man of God!
ode......in ur family, who's better than kumuyi in ur whole clan who command respect then him? ponder on dis
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by SocialJustice: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
olusipimp:

ode......in ur family, who's better than kumuyi in ur whole clan who command respect then him? ponder on dis
My prick alone is better, my family is too big to mention.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by SocialJustice: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
olusipimp:

why are you dis frustrated...... visiting a sitting and nice president is a crime to you......may you not die like dis cos you'll live to go thru dis for anoda 4years
Is this how your teacher taught you to write? Solve the problem in your life that can render you unemployable before giving withered advice.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by midolian(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
He has come to be islamised by Buhari. - PDP hate infested deadbeat dunderheads. cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Kaysalas(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Banmeallday:

You must be someone that is not a degree holder and that is okay....Anything, even your parents, can be put on MARS by a amateur graphics kid if you dont know. The picture you posted just look at it, look at Buhari’s posture. Then the guy in the middle inserted to legitimize it.

grin grin grin grin
So it takes a degree for you to have common sense?
D pix u posted isn't the one i posted, i posted the one with them shaking hands! But if you still believe it's photo shopped, you av every ryt to believe whatever you want. Do av a nice nyt rest, mr. DEGREE HOLDER! grin grin grin wink
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Kingjoe7: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
SocialJustice:
The destruction that you put me abi? Una go suffer until una die, when Nigeria tire me I go enter one side go chill. Religious zombie.
eyaaa, suffering has never been in my dictionary. we don't depend on govt for anything, we can help u though and I swear I mean it
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Kaysalas(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Banmeallday:

Mr. Photoshop, Oya! Chop am!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYNgmx6uHI
Come back and tell me; it is VIDEO SHOP grin grin grin
Meanwhile carry your degree come, i wan see! grin grin shocked
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Jeremiah001: 2:21am On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
Yeye dey smell.

Look at Kumuyi laughing like a drunken fool with Nigeria's oppressor. God will destroy all of you.
I think you lack some good home training to talk about a great man of God that way,you better pray for God to forgive you and repent from saying stupid and useless things about things you don't understand,the bible say pray for leaders and some other scripture concerning leaders you are ignorant of, you must be from a stupid and foolish family,learn how to talk about men of God next time,may be you were not well trained.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) by Yenny4real(f): 3:30am On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
Yeye dey smell.

End time children,
2Peter 2:10
But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee / Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos / Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.