Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,840 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Pogba, Mourinho And The United Saga - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba, Mourinho And The United Saga (492 Views)

Solskjaer's Win Rate At Man Utd Is Worse Than Mourinho And Moyes / Jose Mourinho And Pogba Having War Of Words During Training Session / Funny Cartoon Of Mourinho And Lukaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pogba, Mourinho And The United Saga by rapmike(m): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
This season has commenced a few weeks ago and one of the main talking points seems to be Manchester United poor form and Mourinho is in the middle of it.
The 'Special One' seems to have lost the dressing room in a tussle with Pogba and some senior players as evidently seen against West Ham in the weekend game.

The question people have been asking is if he deserves to be sacked or if Man Utd should stick with him.
Personally, I leave that to the executives, however the question I ask is who is at fault? Is it Mourinho or the players or the management?
My views on it shortly.

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions Match Fixtures, Results And Top Goal Scorers / Dembele May Be Leaving Barcelona In January / Free Daily 100% Sure Tips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.