Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos (48306 Views)

Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) / DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic / Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos by JandyJ(m): 12:24am On Oct 02, 2018
Dilianne:
https://dilianne.com/2018/04/the-power-of-contribution/

Happy independence day DiliFam!�

Nigeria is a country blessed with rich human and natural resources, but the state the country is in right now, we can't sit on the sidelines and do nothing! ��

We can't complain either, because we are the change we seek! Someone has to be strong, and it has to be you!
Someone has to be courageous, and it has to be you! ���

Remember "Ye are Gods and all of you are the Children of the Most High!" ����

As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he! Think positive thoughts towards yourself and your country. �����

Happy New Month DiliFam!
Anticipate my "Birthday Special" on 25th of October! �

�D

I love your website. Keep it up ma
Re: Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos by iamlarry(m): 12:33am On Oct 02, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Nothing special. They get drunk and fight in their countries too. Even, do worst. This will only look special to someone who hasn't been to their country before.

Independence day sale. Cheap s6 edge. Check my signature.
and you are here selling cheap s6
Re: Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos by Arrochi(m): 12:43am On Oct 02, 2018
Dilianne:

Nigeria is a country blessed with rich human and natural resources, but the state the country is in right now, we can't sit on the sidelines and do nothing! ��

We can't complain either, because we are the change we seek! Someone has to be strong, and it has to be you!

As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he! Think positive thoughts towards yourself and your country. �����

Happy New Month DiliFam!

�D
Erm.. Ma'am, are u by any chance still single? smiley
Re: Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos by KosyJerry(m): 1:43am On Oct 02, 2018
She needs Jesus

Re: Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos by donqx: 2:11am On Oct 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos by Akanti50: 5:45am On Oct 02, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:
Oyinbo dey fight grin
Oyibo
Re: Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos by Akanti50: 5:45am On Oct 02, 2018
planetx:
Not surprised that guy was saying "efile now" meaning leave her alone because she is Oyinbo but will probably not say the same thing if it was his fellow Nigerian.
Oyibo
Re: Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2018
They should call the immigration on her too
Re: Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos by abjisperson(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2018
Dilianne:

Happy New Month DiliFam!

�D
so all the attention u are getting from boys are not enuf, u still have to seek for some on nairaland
Re: Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos by Dilianne(f): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2018
Thank you very much.
Keep visiting and you'll not be disappointed!

www.dilianne.com

JandyJ:

I love your website. Keep it up ma
Re: Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos by Ryocaj(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dilianne:

Happy New Month DiliFam!

�D
c dis one advertising herself.. must u put ur pic? After playing hard 2 get 4 years u r now here marketing itself..lol
Re: Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos by Dilianne(f): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hahahahhahaha... So to you, marketing is all about relationship? Well, now you've seen my face, visit my website, get inspired, call your friends to read too!

Everyday greatness is all about positivity, nil negativity!
That's the face behind the website! And now you know... That she's a Queen!

www.dilianne.com

Ryocaj:

c dis one advertising herself.. must u put ur pic? After playing hard 2 get 4 years u r now here marketing itself..lol
Re: Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos by johnkey: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dilianne:

Happy New Month DiliFam!

�D
damn baby give me some of that sugar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) / Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street / Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.