Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ambode Receives APC Membership Card - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Receives APC Membership Card (45348 Views)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today / Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by Englov(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by tomakint: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ambode on a mission. Head or tail he will win
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by Franzinni: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ambode is the husband

APC is the hoe!
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by seborrhic: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Awol1:

He might not get APC ticket.

Just praying he'd be man enough to go to another party since the people will go where he goes
Who are these people?
The people he left with dirt all over Lagos?
The people he increased their tenement rate by more than 400%,Lekki toll by 100%?
The people he left with pot holes and unmotorable roads all over Lagos?
The people he made thousands jobless after his visionless scope,and contractors of lawma unable to pay bank loans they used to purchase trucks?
Please tell us these people because you seem to have a different definition of "people".

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by oshe11: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
Just wondering if our resident Zombies will support Ambode when he wins 2moro
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by LANDLORD72: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Sanwo-olu is a hungry man look at him closely

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by Akiara: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
You state all this *so called* flwas..but you support A man that has made the country:

Bankrupt
Weak
Insecure
Useless

Tinubu supporters are truly automated zombies. Shame on you.

seborrhic:

Who are these people?
The people he increased their tenement rate by more than 400%,Lekki toll by 100%?
The people he made thousands jobless after his visionless scope,and contractors of lawma unable to pay bank loans they used to purchase trucks?
Please tell us these people because you seem to have a different definition of "people".

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by seborrhic: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
Akiara:
You state all this *so called* flwas..but you support A man that has made the country:

Bankrupt
Weak
Insecure
Useless

Tinubu supporters are truly automated zombies. Shame on you.

You must be a tw at.
I don't associate with incompetence in whatever guise.
Same reason I don't support Buhari's gross incompetence is same I don't support Ambode's obvious one.
If you support the likes of Ambode because it would make Buhari's APC look even more bad,then you are a kid with an undeveloped brain.Grow up and call out incompetence wherever you see it and whoever exhibits it.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by mazazatonda: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ambode my guy. Please become a hero by breaking mini god poitics that has been holding lagos in bondage.You can say NO!
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by OYEDIPE(m): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
GentleMoney:
LIKE for Ambode
SHARE for Sanwo-olu
You get APC membership card? Stay there dey do online polls.
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by Daboomb: 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
On so many Social media, l have encountered all these Ambode's supporters Vs. Tinubus's supporters.

While that is normal, what is still baffling is that l could identify a clear difference between those attacking Tinubu and those abusing Ambode like this:

Those abusing Ambode: Mostly Yorubas that support Tinubu.

Those attacking Tinubu: Mostly Igbos that are 'now' supporting Ambode (They did not vote for him is 2015, they all voted for Jimi Agbaje and he lost).

The curious thing is that Why are the Igbos so concerned about who Governs Lagos, between Ambode and Sanwo-Olu?Is it their usual hatred reserved for Yorubas and a Yoruba leader like Tinubu or are they just hateful spoilers that are always spoiling for the downfall of the Yoruba nation? shocked shocked grin
Both are Lagosians, Yorubas specifically.

Wetin concern Yiibo for Yoruba matter so much so that they are all over Social media abusing Tinubu?
While primaries going on in their own States of the East are not even on their agenda of discussions?

I pray God make these People nor die upon another person matter o.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by jaxxy(m): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
GentleMoney:
LIKE for Ambode
SHARE for Sanwo-olu

It’s took ambode 8months to get rid of refuses littered everywhere on Lagos streets and then road are all bad in Lagos so tell me how do I vote such person again? How are we sure he will get it right with his visionScape nonesense. I feel Sanwo-Olu will do much better and shud be given a chance. Ambode has blatantly refused to work with most people he met doing a good job. Isn’t that stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by Rajisko(m): 12:02am On Oct 02, 2018
Nice one indeed
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by hopexter(m): 12:20am On Oct 02, 2018
CilicMarin:
Card to Epe?

You must be a Toll-gate worker to know the various cards to each Lagos environs grin
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by hopexter(m): 12:23am On Oct 02, 2018
Franzinni:
Ambode is the husband

APC is the hoe!

And I'm Tinubu, we shall see angry
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by hopexter(m): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode is intelligent. If he wins APC primaries which he would with the love the people of Lagos state have for him due to the transformation he brought to the state and her people, that would be the end of APC in Lagos state. Now Ambode is going to use that same vote to win the coming Election defeating the PDP easily. With the hatred the Lagos APC Executives have shown him so far, He switches to PDP and that Ends APC. If this is not the idea of tbe PDP then Ambode has a wonderful strategist as his loyalist. Bad confusion awaits Lagos Politics. Pls don't take this too seriously, another crazy assumption caused by cheap weed grin grin
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by hopexter(m): 12:58am On Oct 02, 2018
seborrhic:

Who are these people?

You're the type who only finds and sees bad in People. Stating the bad and ignoring the good he's done. He's done more than 15 flyovers which has decreased the hight rates of accidents and traffics in Lagos state. With this kind of hatred in your words, you would be too disappointed if he wins and that might cause you stroke. Happy belated independence undecided
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by Gazzy88(m): 1:14am On Oct 02, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by blackgold90(m): 1:30am On Oct 02, 2018
Daboomb:
On so many Social media, l have encountered all these Ambode's supporters Vs. Tinubus's supporters.

While that is normal, what is still baffling is that l could identify a clear difference between those attacking Tinubu and those abusing Ambode like this:

Those abusing Ambode: Mostly Yorubas that support Tinubu.

Those attacking Tinubu: Mostly Igbos that are 'now' supporting Ambode (They did not vote for him is 2015, they all voted for Jimi Agbaje and he lost).

The curious thing is that Why are the Igbos so concerned about who Governs Lagos, between Ambode and Sanwo-Olu?Is it their usual hatred reserved for Yorubas and a Yoruba leader like Tinubu or are they just hateful spoilers that are always spoiling for the downfall of the Yoruba nation? shocked shocked grin
Both are Lagosians, Yorubas specifically.

Wetin concern Yiibo for Yoruba matter so much so that they are all over Social media abusing Tinubu?
While primaries going on in their own States of the East are not even on their agenda of discussions?

I pray God make these People nor die upon another person matter o.
so you have finished typing?
This one nah yoruba lice inside tinubu boxer

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by samtin(m): 1:44am On Oct 02, 2018
Smailon Designs
Get designs for your 2D sketches and 3D models of structures and objects.
Provide me with your drawing specifications, superficial dimensions and sketches.
What you get
1. I will create clean 2D drafts with full dimensions for your drawing plans and sketches.
2. I will design 3D models from your drawing plans.
3. I will make your interior designs in 3D models.
4. I will create environment and surrounding designs for your drawings.
5. I will provide Realistic and Conceptual views for your models.
6. I will create High Quality Render for your 3D structures and objects.
7. I will offer source files for your designs in the following formats (.dwg .pdf .blend .jpg).
Get in touch
Email now to: smailondesigns@gmail.com
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by wonlasewonimi: 1:55am On Oct 02, 2018
See how they are displaying PII in clear text over the internet.
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by Dollabiz: 2:13am On Oct 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by Sleekfingers: 2:48am On Oct 02, 2018
LANDLORD72:
Sanwo-olu is a hungry man look at him closely
You think so? But who is your father?
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by Daboomb: 3:48am On Oct 02, 2018
blackgold90:
so you have finished typing?
This one nah yoruba lice inside tinubu boxer

You are smoking Oshogbo weed again, this early in the morning! angry angry angry

I hope you dont end up at Gbagada General hospital, like our Sanwo-Sanwo grin grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by israelmao(m): 5:40am On Oct 02, 2018
Tinubu belongs to the gulf of the sea where wild sea animals reside and he must be banished to his true habitat today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts / Two Of The Biggest Losing Governors In The Last Elections (photos) / Bridge Reconstructed By Prince Olaide Akinremi, APC Lawmaker In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.