Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Ambode Receives APC Membership Card - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Receives APC Membership Card (45352 Views)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today / Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by Akanti50: 6:36am On Oct 02, 2018
Hotfreezer:

See this one, the political tips you are getting for free here on Nairaland, none of your wawa politicians has them.

That's why there is no plan for your people apart from coming to Lagos to sell gala and fan yogo.

And ur own people come to Lagos to sell jedi jedi and manpower cheesy..
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by Olajah81: 6:37am On Oct 02, 2018
Is Ambode(Lagos Governor) paying for the sins committed by his wife.....
Sometimes, the sins we commited today comes back to hurt us tomorow.

In 2017, their was news of ambode's wife slapping a priest because he didn't give her a preferential treatment during communion session.
The manner in which Governor Ambode handled the situation could be the reason why he would never come back for second term as governor of Lagos state .

Our God is a patient God , he gives enough room for sinners to retrace their steps from sin, and failure to do so would lead to punishment .

Governor ambode instead of apologising to the man of God whom his wife slapped for not giving her a preferential treatment as the wife of the governor , he decided to sack the chaplain, throw his family and properties out of their place of residence .

Did Ex governor Ikedi Ohakim flogging of parish priest in Imo state cross your mind?

Ikedi Ohakim will never ever be a second term governor in Imo state till this world comes to an end , even afte
r he has apologized for his shameful actions .

same fate is about to play out on Governor Ambode's political career if he doesn't retrace his steps because disrespecting a man of God is a disrespect to God
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by klax(m): 7:01am On Oct 02, 2018
This card of a thing I don't understand. Are you people telling us Ambode does not even have membership card or what that apc is just issuing him one now and he is a sitting governor Pls I don't get it.

It's like Ambode is getting free from the claw of zombism cult party called apc? If that is the case glory to God I pray he is free indeed either he win or lose the ticket the most important is his freedom from the shackle of the satanic party
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by holuphisayor(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2018
This one that the godfather is sharing card. They'd know the number of cards collected na.
BTW ambode show them you're the incumbent governor.
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by Printerscanner: 7:30am On Oct 02, 2018
GentleMoney:
LIKE for Ambode
SHARE for Sanwo-olu

This your like and share, do you have APC membership card to vote in the APC primary election? If not, then you need psychiatric test because only card carrying members of Lagos APC will decide who is the party flag bearer and not your likes and shares on Nairaland. I am a card carrying member and I know who is our flag bearer.
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by ddeola: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2018
SHAME ON APC, so he was not a card-carrying member when he was first elected. undecided undecided undecided

And that was because he was imposed by their so-called leader
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by Zaikon(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2018
GentleMoney:
LIKE for Ambode
SHARE for Sanwo-olu

Dr. Ebele got more than these likes in 2015 but could not win and bow respectfully. So this doesn't say much about the winner ...

Na joke I deh o bfor u come for my head
Re: Ambode Receives APC Membership Card by ogoplus: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
RIP to Tinubu dynasty.

Not easy o.
Fashola and Ambode also benefited from the Tinubu dynasty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bridge Reconstructed By Prince Olaide Akinremi, APC Lawmaker In Oyo / Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) / Two Of The Biggest Losing Governors In The Last Elections (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.