Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 (25850 Views)

Chelsea Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 1) On 17th September 2019 / Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 / Arsenal Vs Valencia: Europa League Semi-Finals (3 - 1) On 2nd May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
mrjaydee:
u wey dem don chop finish
Ode. Man U gonna loose
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Slymonster(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ximenez:
Two mediocre teams, 10th vs 14rh. What a boring match. UCL is no longer what it used to be.

You get time o. Save it for liverpool vs napoli or Barcelona vs Tottenham...

I can't see myself watching a boring team like man utd lol

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by dogstyle007(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Slymonster:

You get time o. Save it for liverpool vs napoli or Barcelona vs Tottenham...

I can't see myself watching a boring team like man utd lol
You are right

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Larryslim(m): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
I've been supporting this club for more than a decade and this is the first time I'll wish we lose,even during the Moyes tenure I didn't ever wish the team lose..
After the game against Derby county, I made a vow to myself not to watch any of the games again till they prove themselves and funny enough they lost the next game and I really pray they lose this..
Jose Mourinho needs to leave this club before things become worse,I won't have a problem with Carrick or McKenna taking over till the end of the season..
Jose isn't a manager but a coach, he is Toxic,arrogant and doesn't take the blame for anything..
Last season when man city were playing fantastic football,who took all the credit, Guordiola!
When L'pool lost a certain game last season,JK came out and said he takes these blame for the loss because he's the manager,but Mr special one will never do that,all he talks about his the three titles he has won,and the two UCL he won when football was still played backward,a manager that said when he knew Jones was the next to take the PK,he knew we've lost,wtf is that?
Jose Mourinho third season syndrome is Real A.F and the biggest problem we did was to offer him a new contract after last season..
#JoseOut!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Richardjemedafe(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hahahaha! Watching at how velencia will win AMAKA-UNITED 2-1.... STRONGLY A LIVERPOOL FAN THOU!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Anduku: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Purpose less football being played here by united
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Hollamie007: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Ximenez(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
zzzzy:
this is group stage ffs, how was ucl b4?
Even this season alone, i have seen a couple of group games including Manchester City's early kick off today against Hoffenheim, both teams were fantastic. Or Liverpool vs PSG of match day 1.So it's not about group stage, just tune in to CSK match vs R.Madrid or better still don't miss Napoli vs Liverpool tomorrow. The match is just like this because of the two mediocre teams involved.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by myettiallah: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
Hahahaha! Watching at how velencia will win AMAKA-UNITED 2-1.... STRONGLY A LIVERPOOL FAN THOU!!
Yes!!
Just like how chelski raped u guys in ur own pitch grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by livelymatilda22: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Larryslim:
[s] I've been supporting this club for more than a decade and this is the first time I'll wish we lose,even during the Moyes tenure I didn't ever wish the team lose..
After the game against Derby county, I made a vow to myself not to watch any of the games again till they prove themselves and funny enough they lost the next game and I really pray they lose this..
Jose Mourinho needs to leave this club before things become worse,I won't have a problem with Carrick or McKenna taking over till the end of the season..
Jose isn't a manager but a coach, he is Toxic,arrogant and doesn't take the blame for anything..
Last season when man city were playing fantastic football,who took all the credit, Guordiola!
When L'pool lost a certain game last season,JK came out and said he takes these blame for the loss because he's the manager,but Mr special one will never do that,all he talks about his the three titles he has won,and the two UCL he won when football was still played backward,a manager that said when he knew Jones was the next to take the PK,he knew we've lost,wtf is that?
Jose Mourinho third season syndrome is Real A.F and the biggest problem we did was to offer him a new contract after last season..
#JoseOut! [/s]

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by mrjaydee(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
stemmez:

Ode. Man U gonna loose
olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Edu3Again: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Alphaman007: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Larryslim:
I've been supporting this club for more than a decade and this is the first time I'll wish we lose,even during the Moyes tenure I didn't ever wish the team lose..
#JoseOut!
brother, you just brought the words outta my mouth..
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by SHAMONEYXL(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
Man u fans, is this the match that will knack the final nail to the coffin.
Check my signature
Sport Lovers, you might want to Visit my SIGNATURE
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
mrjaydee:
olosho
Ur mama our chiarlady

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by SHAMONEYXL(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Richardjemedafe:

Y. N. W. A

Mou on his way out. Conte coming. Signature for more

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by myettiallah: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ximenez:
Even this season alone, i have seen a couple of group games including Manchester City's early kick off today against Hoffenheim, both teams were fantastic. Or Liverpool vs PSG of match day 1.So it's not about group stage, just tune in to CSK match vs R.Madrid or better still don't miss Napoli vs Liverpool tomorrow. The match is just like this because of the two mediocre teams involved.
Oga what is ur point exactly!!!
If u watched man u match on saturday, you would agree dat today's performance is far more impressive.
Even juventus had to work their ass off before they could grind out a result from these guys
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
is this man u or my eyes dey pain me ,the team looks average .I can't believe DAT mou has spent over 400 million pounds to assemble this crap,or man u don't have scouts ? how many of u watched bernaldo Silva and sane today,is mou blind can't he spot talents and quickly buy them, see larporte today marvelous defending and so calm,I nor understand man u again o ,if David silvers hangs his boots bernaldo Silva is already waiting to start from where David silver stopped, football is progressive ,so man u couldn't get replacements for schools,gigs and ronney ,how do this guys run their club,man u will either lose this match or get a draw ,I don't c them scoring,make baily hold basuayi o,so this guy is now in Valencia,he is a deadly finisher,spits on mou,mou does not have any moral right to ask for more money to buy players ,na big names e dey buy e can't even spot young talents
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by mrjaydee(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
stemmez:

Ur mama our chiarlady
can't even spell..mugun
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
Another draw soup loading
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Meloshi(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
make Valencia beat us 2-0 I Dey okay
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by OBoy50: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
stemmez:
Ur mama our chiarlady
I dey shame for you Aswia sad

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by bluefilm: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
This united team is totally rubbish. angry
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
myettiallah:

Oga what is ur point exactly!!!
If u watched man u match on saturday, you would agree dat today's performance is far more impressive.
Even juventus had to work their ass off before they could grind out a result from these guys
its man u we are talking of here o,u think say man u na Southampton, man u of before done suppose nack 2 ,when schols was schols ,c as match be like Huddersfield vs Sunderland .what is this ,this is not my man u o so average and they pay d highest salaries in england,if I b Glazers alll those foolish scouts I for don flog them tire
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Benekruku(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sanwo Eko suppose buy Man U
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by myettiallah: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
osazsky:
is this man u or my eyes dey pain me ,the team looks average .I can't believe DAT mou has spent over 400 million pounds to assemble this crap,or man u don't have scouts ? how many of u watched bernaldo Silva and sane today,is mou blind can't he spot talents and quickly buy them, see larporte today marvelous defending and so calm,I nor understand man u again o ,if David silvers hangs his boots bernaldo Silva is already waiting to start from where David silver stopped, football is progressive ,so man u couldn't get replacements for schools,gigs and ronney ,how do this guys run their club,man u will either lose this match or get a draw ,I don't c them scoring,make baily hold basuayi o,so this guy is now in Valencia,he is a deadly finisher,spits on mou,mou does not have any moral right to ask for more money to buy players ,na big names e dey buy e can't even spot young talents
[/s]
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by OBoy50: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
undecided Some people no just get sense for this thread aswia cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by myettiallah: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
OBoy50:
undecided Some people no just get sense for this thread aswia cheesy
Dat babe like u oo!!
I see u guys tying the knot in a couple of years cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by OBoy50: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
For your sure 1.10 odds daily,inbox me 08175643333 weekly payment N4000 .
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by soliddust2020: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lukaku 1st touch is awful angry

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by OBoy50: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
myettiallah:
Dat babe like u oo!! I see u guys tying the knot in a couple of years cheesy
I wish I know how to love girls....but my guy I hate them right from childhood.
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Carzolah(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
OBoy50:

I wish I know how to love girls....but my guy I hate them right from childhood.
Gay??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 26th December 2022 / Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live / Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.