Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Need A Lady That Will Toast Me First - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Lady That Will Toast Me First (430 Views)

How To Toast A Girl / How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. / Teach Me How To Toast { I Wan Sabi Toast Girl} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lady That Will Toast Me First by wealth2al(m): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2010
I am a young man, rich, very handsome. leaving very boyant but the BAD NEWS is that i am still single even at me age of 41. want a Lady that will be bold enough to toast me first. Note: she most be pretty and also very descipline. if interested, post your reply here.
Re: I Need A Lady That Will Toast Me First by madlady(f): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm not applying, I'm just watching.
Re: I Need A Lady That Will Toast Me First by MissyB1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2010
Rich and very handsome . . . . .Reh reh reh!!!
41, and You have the courage to say You're young? You need help!!!
Re: I Need A Lady That Will Toast Me First by pweetychic: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2010
wealth2al:

I am a young man, rich, very handsome. leaving very boyant but the BAD NEWS is that i am still single even at me age of 41. want a Lady that will be bold enough to toast me first. Note: she most be pretty and also very descipline. if interested, post your reply here.

hehehehehe, wonders they say will never end, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley WILL YOU MARRY ME??
Re: I Need A Lady That Will Toast Me First by dre11(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2010
wealth2al:

@[b]41 [/b] you still waiting for a lady to toast u
then you must b out of ur mind
grin
seems to me u are gay
Re: I Need A Lady That Will Toast Me First by obojo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2010
Wake up or change your mirror

(1) (Reply)

Guys Hw Do I Go On Girl Dats Ntrestd N Material Tins? / Matured Mind Only / I Need God Fearing Lady For A Relation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.