Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket (26706 Views)

29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election / Breaking News: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo Gubernatorial Elections, PDP / Breaking: Ihedioha Wins Governorship, Defeats Okorocha, Uche Nwosu. See Full Res (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 02, 2018
That means APGA will win the next election.
Very FEW will vote for Nwosu and Emeka Ihedioha

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2018
DeWisedon:
if PDP truly gave Ihedioha the ticket,then it means they don't deserve Imo governors seat.

I rather vote Uche Nwosu than this pompous rogue.
Now I've seen a reason to support Rocchas
U have a Point.
Rather than VOTING IN EMEKA Ihedioha....people will have no choice than to drift to APGA or Nwosu

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:01am On Oct 02, 2018
mrvitalis:

This is a stupid comment

I'm an mbaise boy mind how you talk

For your information I have lived in IMO state for over 12years and participated in IMO politics during
Udenwa and Ohakim era. Orlu and Okigwe part of IMO is afraid of anything from Mbaise even a new born because they are seen as trickish and self-centered people, kiss the truth bro

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

For your information I have lived in IMO state for over 12years and participated in IMO politics as a
Udenwa and Ohakim era. Orlu and Okigwe part of IMO is afraid of anything from Mbaise even a new born because they are seen as trickish and self-centered people, kiss the truth bro
U also have a point, Bro.
But they must be given an opportunity.
Let’s see what they can bring to the TABLE
U may be surprised at what they will offer

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by engrj(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2018
Congratulations to him.

I'm begging everyone to kindly support my mum financially to enable her go for kidney transplant. I have all the necessary documents.

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by mrvitalis(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

For your information I have lived in IMO state for over 12years and participated in IMO politics during

Lol same IMO people voted emeka in 2015 if not for ararume he would have won.. Even they rochas popularity was at its peak yet he won by less than 5%

Oga go and sleep

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Wantedmiller: 7:04am On Oct 02, 2018
mrvitalis:

I'm an mabise boy... Trust me he has owerri zone locked down... His works speak for him

All the roads he attracted are still strong while the ones Rochas did are all bad oga it's between

Pdp and apga

brother..... please mention some of the roads sir
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by mrvitalis(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2018
Wantedmiller:

Ibeku road from aboh junction to owerri -umuahia road... Over 7 years yet no borehole
From umuopara through ibeku -umuhu to uvoro... 5 years yet no borehole

This are the two that passed my place (ibeku)

In his place he did a lot plus other places too I can't name

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by chiscodedon(m): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2018
The soon coming governor... Imo shall be great again

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by chiscodedon(m): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2018
EVILFOREST:

U have a Point.
Rather than VOTING IN EMEKA Ihedioha....people will have no choice than to drift to APGA or Nwosu
Same stupidity you guys exhibited that made Rochas became 2nd term governor, anyways What's my concern.. Na una go still suffer am, no come here come cry woes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by wingmanII: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2018
mrvitalis:

Just tell me how he is a wrong man

The reason I like him is simple... His works are always durable and he is quite humble

What do you have against him
Go to his community and ask. Right from youth, the guy is light fingered, meaning common thief. Go and ask around.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by revolt(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2018
clefstone:
In a free a fair contest Ihedioha will floor whoever APC brings on
ihedioha ..isnt he the guy from Mbaise? Hehehe with my knowledge of imo politics hell need the support of owerri and orlu ppl to win. We know tht will never happen. Moreover i heard the guy isnt of good character.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by chiscodedon(m): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2018
Wantedmiller:

Where you expecting him to come build roads in your village..? I hope you know he was just a federal house representing a certain constituency? Hope say way you expected him build projects, same way you are demanding such projects from your federal representatives now? If only you even know there names.
Now these are few amongst Ihedioha project during his regime. And after you show me what your own constituency representative did

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by mrvitalis(m): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2018
wingmanII:

Go to his community and ask. Right from youth, the guy is light fingered, meaning common thief. Go and ask around.
Where and when was he a common thief

When he worked for atiku?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:19am On Oct 02, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
If it is true then PDP just made a costly mistake. The average Imolite is afraid of Mbaise people. Unless Ihedioha will work on that to clear the impression.
Shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by revolt(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2018
EVILFOREST:

U also have a point, Bro.
But they must be given an opportunity.
Let’s see what they can bring to the TABLE
U may be surprised at what they will offer
I totally agree. Let's take the risk.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by chiscodedon(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

That's why you keep having the likes of Rochas, the ones that are not trickish.. SMH.. Una never see anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by wingmanII: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

You are truly a Buffon. The rest of Nigeria say worse about Igbos, do you accept it as true? Why the silly generalization? Mbaise people are not worse than others, you have the good and the bad just like any other group of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by revolt(m): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2018
EVILFOREST:

U have a Point.
is tht how bad his rep is
..all the way from lasgidi were hearing his bad character.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Wantedmiller: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2018
chiscodedon:

Where you expecting him to come build roads in your village..? I hope you know he was just a federal house representing a certain constituency? Hope say way you expected him build projects, same way you are demanding such projects from your federal representatives now? If only you even know there names

You are sounding like ihedioha.......

I hope you are not brief like him......

Lecturer
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Preshy561(f): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Stop being insecure, what has okorocha brought upon imolites if not hardship yet,hes from orlu zone.

Anything but not APC,moreover, we should give them a chance too.
Im from orlu, i support Ihedioha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by wingmanII: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2018
mrvitalis:

Where and when was he a common thief

When he worked for atiku?

Even as a student. I'm not asking you to take my word for it, I want you to meet his kindred and ask questions about him.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2018
People just come online to talk nonsense, if Ihedioha is very bad how come a sitting governor defeated him with slim margin in the last election.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by mrvitalis(m): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2018
wingmanII:

Even as a student. I'm not asking you to take my word for it, I want you to meet his kindred and ask questions about him.
I don't care his works speak for him that's all I care about
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2018
BekeeBuAgbara:
Shut up
I am anti Rocha's but with my experience of grassroot politics in IMO state, Ihedioha have a lot of work to do to get himself cleared in the eyes of Imolites especially Orlu IMO with largest population (where Uche Nwosu and Rochas hail from ) remember its a win win situation for the Orlu people whether PDP or APC
FYI I am Orlu IMO
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:34am On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=Japhtee post=71706100][/quote]
I trust!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by rtdCivilservant: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
If it is true then PDP just made a costly mistake. The average Imolite is afraid of Mbaise people. Unless Ihedioha will work on that to clear the impression.
The dumbest comment of year 2018. All ur mates spoke reasonably but u chose to speak like a fool. Shame on u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by mybestlove(m): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2018
We knew he MUST win. A good man who stood with PDP in the toughest of tines

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2018
mrvitalis:

Lol same IMO people voted emeka in 2015 if not for ararume he would have won.. Even they rochas popularity was at its peak yet he won by less than 5%

Oga go and sleep

And you forgot that the Federal power bestowed on Ihedioha as at then. Even GEJ won IMO state with a very wide margin yet the same voters turned against PDP during governorship election.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by globemoney: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2018
Awol1:
Shouldn't Samuel Anyanwu have been a better candidate?
Anyanwu is an apc mole
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by mrvitalis(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

And you forgot that the Federal power bestowed on Ihedioha as at then. Even GEJ won IMO state with a very wide margin yet the same voters turned against PDP during governorship election.
Rochas popularity was super high then
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by kutchs: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
What exactly is the sin of the Mbaise nation that the average Imolite 'hate' them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Mamman Daura I Know By Shango / Osoba Group Dumps APC For PDP In Ogun State / Jonathan Swears In New Ministers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.