Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket (26687 Views)

29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election / Breaking News: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo Gubernatorial Elections, PDP / Breaking: Ihedioha Wins Governorship, Defeats Okorocha, Uche Nwosu. See Full Res (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by senatordave1(m): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2018
If apga do not form an alliance and present one candidate,apc will still win imo.am hearing that nwosu is losing in the apc primaries
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=kutchs post=71709234]
What exactly is the sin of the Mbaise nation that the average Imolite 'hate' them? [/quote)
The average Mbaise man is smart in action but some take it to the extreme (cunny,trickish,self centred) hence people fear them.Its just a stereotype anyway based on a few bad one's.
But I must tell you that there are good people in Mbaise as I have a good number of peeps from there.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by chiscodedon(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2018
Wantedmiller:

You are sounding like ihedioha.......

I hope you are not brief like him......

Lecturer
Ode.. Him and your god who tall pass

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by chiscodedon(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2018
BekeeBuAgbara:
People just come online to talk nonsense, if Ihedioha is very bad how come a sitting governor defeated him with slim margin in the last election.
Don't mind them, he's too bad, still defeated a sitting senator in primary election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by marvis13(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2018
Stop talking rubbish. Which of his people are u talking about? 2015 election his 3 LGA gave him over 120,000 vote and apc 20,000 vote and ur here saying his people will reject him. Abeg stop taking weed
Wantedmiller:
I thought PDP postponed IMO state Governorship primaries.......... Anyway!

Believe me Ihedioha is a wrong candidate.......
even his people won't vote for him, he practically dealt with them.

Contest between APGA and APC

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by wingmanII: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2018
BekeeBuAgbara:
People just come online to talk nonsense, if Ihedioha is very bad how come a sitting governor defeated him with slim margin in the last election.
It is called federal might. PDP was in power then.
If PDP were smart, they should have picked a decent administrator like Prof Jude Njoku, ex VC of FUTO.
PDP is going nowhere in, 2019,Ihedioha is the wrong man.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by tuniski: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2018
wingmanII:

It is called federal might. PDP was in power then.
If PDP were smart, they should have picked a decent administrator like Prof Jude Njoku, ex VC of FUTO.
PDP is going nowhere in, 2019,Ihedioha is the wrong man.

Pdp did the right thing. Political wars ain't for so called decent administrators but rugged ones!
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by ndubueze92(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2018
EVILFOREST:

U have a Point.
Rather than VOTING IN EMEKA Ihedioha....people will have no choice than to drift to APGA or Nwosu
Political novices everywhere.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by PFRB: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2018
kutchs:

What exactly is the sin of the Mbaise nation that the average Imolite 'hate' them?

Mbaise should be given a state then.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:
If apga do not form an alliance and present one candidate,apc will still win imo.am hearing that nwosu is losing in the apc primaries
Are u not been paid by APC,to you APC would win every election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Iamgrey5(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2018
Where is that dude always posting about senator Anyawu cheesy
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Royalfurnitures: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2018
Bye bye to APC in Imo state

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by lordswill03: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2018
Who the cap fits let him wear. Not going to be an easy combat between PDP and APGA though. We are keenly watching!!
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by NothingDoMe: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:
am hearing that nwosu is losing in the apc primaries
Are you sure Okorocha will allow that? The court Victory of his deputy may have embolden them to rise against him again. Watch as he cries foul. grin grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by UcGadaz(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2018
Wantedmiller:
I thought PDP postponed IMO state Governorship primaries.......... Anyway!

Believe me Ihedioha is a wrong candidate.......
even his people won't vote for him, he practically dealt with them.

Contest between APGA and APC

What is this one saying?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by maestroferdi: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2018
DeWisedon:
if PDP truly gave Ihedioha the ticket,then it means they don't deserve Imo governors seat.

I rather vote Uche Nwosu than this pompous rogue.
Now I've seen a reason to support Rocchas
Certainly your opinion...

Ihedioha is the next governor...put that in your diary....
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by mybestlove(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2018
Kingosytex:
can ihedioha liberate imo state from the firm grip of okoroawusa's dictatorship? only time will tell
He is the only one who can do it. Okorocha of course has lost the primaries to Senator Hope Uzodimma
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by mybestlove(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2018
Airforce01:

Who else if not Rochas son Inlaw

Senate Hope Uzodimma won it less than an hour ago. Who is Uche Nwosu and Rochas?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Akpacha(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2018
My man! Congratulations to him.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by maestroferdi: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:
Shut your trap!

PDP has already taken over Imo State...Ihedioha is an idea whose time has come.

I predicted his victory many years back and nothing is stopping him. Rochas and his fellow clown are simply ridiculous...
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by romenna: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2018
APC will be buried in IMO sha
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2018
He may get the seat, given the fact that Okorocha wants to turn the State to a family business and Orlu Zone, has produced Udenwa and Okorocha. It is time though for Owerri Zone to govern the State.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Gkemz: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2018
I rather not vote than to vote for Ihedioha PDP or APC or APGA if Ararume emerges their flag bearer.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by degamemaster(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2018
clefstone:
In a free a fair contest Ihedioha will floor whoever APC brings on

You don't have waste your precious time responding to every zombie. Emeka Ihedioha will win rochas and APC hands down come 2019.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Dpharisee: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
If it is true then PDP just made a costly mistake. The average Imolite is afraid of Mbaise people. Unless Ihedioha will work on that to clear the impression.

Voted as the most idiotic comment of the day angry angry
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by slivertongue: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2018
BIRTH RIGTH
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by NORSIYK(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2018
Congrats to the incoming governor of our great State Imo.
Is time we rally round for RT. HON. EMEKA IHEDIOHA
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Charly68: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2018
This guy contested last time and lost ,he has come again! Why is politics cash and carry in imo state ?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by drchuks1234(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2018
Wow! that nice, yesterday i was crousing around owerri with that him hummer bus he gave my guy at umugma and everybody surpport him here in owerri, forget abt mbaise things, the dude is the peoples choice here

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by degamemaster(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2018
mrvitalis:

This is a stupid comment

I'm an mbaise boy mind how you talk

Ise wu Otu! Nwanne don't mind those useless people trying to create a wrong impression about us.
Mbaise all the way, enweghi ihe meghe ni.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by senatordave1(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2018
maestroferdi:
Shut your trap!

PDP has already taken over Imo State...Ihedioha is an idea whose time has come.

I predicted his victory many years back and nothing is stopping him. Rochas and his fellow clown are simply ridiculous...
Take it easy lad.if apc dont take imo,then apga will not pdp.ihedioha will only win in mbaise
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by NORSIYK(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Take it easy lad.if apc dont take imo,then apga will not pdp.ihedioha will only win in mbaise

LOL Ihedioha is the incoming governor of Imo State mark my word.
APC nor APGA cant defeat Ihedioha no matter who the present.
And another funny thing is APGA will present another MBAISE candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Oshiomhole's Antics Will Fail' - Governor Obaseki / DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff / Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.