Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,013 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Reverend Chris Okotie Joins 2019 Presidential Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Chris Okotie Joins 2019 Presidential Race (426 Views)

Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverend Chris Okotie Joins 2019 Presidential Race by Ngcampuschat61: 1:45am On Oct 02, 2018
He declared his intention to run for the presidency under the platform of the Fresh Democratic Party on Monday, during a service to commemorate the nation’s Independence Day at the Household of God Church.
He also seized the opportunity to reach out to other political parties to adopt him as a consensus candidate.

He said, “I want to re-affirm my call for an interim government and to ask those that are concerned, who are the political actors to consider me as a consensus candidate. I have referred to myself as a consensus remedial facilitator because of the existential threats that we have now and I think that it’s time for us to lay aside the habiliments of our political affiliations and to embrace a new nationalistic philosophy that can salvage this country at this time”.

Source : https://www.naijarated.com/buzz-1/c/0/i/26064553/reverend-chris-okotie-joins-presidential-race

Re: Reverend Chris Okotie Joins 2019 Presidential Race by bedfordking: 2:05am On Oct 02, 2018
using church members tithes to do politics hmmmmmmmm.
Re: Reverend Chris Okotie Joins 2019 Presidential Race by chuka5000(m): 2:08am On Oct 02, 2018
Joseph the dreamer. u go dream tey o
Re: Reverend Chris Okotie Joins 2019 Presidential Race by unique1986: 2:17am On Oct 02, 2018
Hmmmm! I am sure you can't win in your local government, if you contest the Local government chairmanship position not to talk of Nigeria. Consensus candidate! Haba! Whatever you have to offer our nation, start from somewhere don't despise the days of little beginning, let the good works at the lowest ebb uplift you to accomplish you dream.
Re: Reverend Chris Okotie Joins 2019 Presidential Race by KanwuliaExtra: 3:22am On Oct 02, 2018
Oh Gosh!
Not again. 22.5 million to waste on presidential form?undecided

His God must be deceiving him again. grin
Disciples if SATAN have been ruling Nigeria for 58 years.

The day a true man of God will rule Nigeria, it means Jesus will be killed again. grin

Pastor Chris, you can’t manage your domestic problems as a serial divorcee, how can you manage a SHTE-HOLE? cheesy
Re: Reverend Chris Okotie Joins 2019 Presidential Race by Morbeta11(m): 3:31am On Oct 02, 2018
2019 will be interesting indeed..

Re: Reverend Chris Okotie Joins 2019 Presidential Race by itchie: 5:50am On Oct 02, 2018
Joker
Re: Reverend Chris Okotie Joins 2019 Presidential Race by emmykey0128(m): 6:14am On Oct 02, 2018
This man again? He can't even win head of house if he goes to bbn he is talking about winning Nigerian president, he should just. Wasting church money joor

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Deserves Accolades Despite His Shortcomings / My 150 Cows And I / Ogah'll Clear Salaries In Abia 4days After Swearing In- OUK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.