Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,148 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Reno Omokri Should Go And Sit Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Should Go And Sit Down (372 Views)

"Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade / This 12 Pictures Will Make You Honour May30th Biafra Heroes Day And Sit-at-home / "Sit Down!": Amaechi Embarrassed At Osasu Show Symposium. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Should Go And Sit Down by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 02, 2018
I stumbled on this thread while surfing on nairaland yesterday
https://www.nairaland.com/4764306/reno-omokri-debunks-buharis-independence
Reno Omokri called Buhari a liar but I didn't see a single point made by Reno that vindicate his claim...
“There has been a steady improvement in the security situation in the North East” A lie. The situation in the NE has deteriorated seriously. Almost a hundred soldiers have died in 2018. Boko Haram has attacked and overran barracks twice this year
*My opinion: Given what the situation was as at May 2015 at that time, about 20 out of 37 Local Governments in Borno alone was under the effective occupation of Boko Haram and about two in Yobe, and about four in Adamawa.
“Today not one single inch of land is occupied by Boko Haram . I think Buhari didn't lie here..
*“We are diversifying away from reliance on oil to increased manufacturing capacity” Lie. Manufacturing capacity has reduced 28% from 2015 levels.Google it. We are dependent on foreign loans. Buhari has borrowed more than any other in our history
*My opinion : The Buhari's policy of backward integration for manufacturers is a very conspicuous thing that comes to mind...
Backward integration which encompasses local sourcing of raw materials as import substitution policy was a deliberate strategic government policy aimed at conserving foreign exchange , boosting local capacity , creating jobs , enhancing skill acquisition and ensuring that less emphasis is placed on imported raw materials . Companies like Nigerian Breweries , Nestle Nigeria, Dangote Group, Coca Cola, Unilever , Cadbury and others.
Aside making use of what is available , most of these companies are breaking new grounds by expanding their coasts into backward integration and ensuring that those involved in the value chain are taken care of . As an indication for improved business activities , local manufacture of cement installed capacity increased from two million to 32 million metric tons since backward integration began in the sector.
I just took time from my busy schedule to write this and put the records straight.......

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Should Go And Sit Down by FarahAideed: 2:20am On Oct 02, 2018
The only Rushdie we know on Nairaland is Salam and not Salman.... go and get your own moniker

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Should Go And Sit Down by GavelSlam: 2:25am On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
The only Rushdie we know on Nairaland is Salam and not Salman.... go and get your own moniker

You are not even flattered?

By the way, I thought you had retired that moniker after the lashing you got at the Ekiti polls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Should Go And Sit Down by KanwuliaExtra: 2:30am On Oct 02, 2018
Someone is pained.
BACKWARD INTEGRATION ko! cheesy
The truth is always a bitter pill.

A DRUNKEN PDP PRESIDENT better than a LIFELESS APC PRESIDENT!

Reno don tok am finish. grin

HOW MUCH DEBT DOES NIGERIA HAVE UNDER THE DAURA DUNCE? cry

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Should Go And Sit Down by FarahAideed: 2:40am On Oct 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

You are not even flattered?

By the way, I thought you had retired that moniker after the lashing you got at the Ekiti polls.

For the umpteenth time I have nothing to do with that SalamRushdie Moniker please .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Should Go And Sit Down by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:36am On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
BMCs doing! Only a nut case will castigate Reno Omokri!

I couldn't even read further when he said there is peace in the North!

I don't want to compound his problem if not na to invoke those that was freshly murdered yesterday to deal with him!

Wicked people!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Should Go And Sit Down by ipobarethieves: 4:22am On Oct 02, 2018
sad Reno is confused. .Thank u SalmanRushdie.We knw Reno and his fellow PD pigs doesn't wish the country/ baba well.They preferred stealing is not corruption government. Soft work is thier motto

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Know About Babajide Sanwo-olu, APC Primary Election Winner / Obaseki, Edo APC Members Vote In Peaceful National, State Assemblies’ Primary .. / Revealed! The Real Reasons Why Ambode Accepted Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.