Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

"Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade (55950 Views)

David Hundeyin To Appear On Arisetv Today / NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. / Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by ObidientFC: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Past Poju tweets has come under severe criticism from Nigerians..
Among is David Hundeyin. He shared a 2015 Tweets of PST Poju when he was praising Buhari emergence as president.

This is Pastor Poju Oyemade's tweet
Faith is not just blind belief or hoping for a miracle. Faith sees. Faith has her eyes opened and possesses the eviction upon which it builds its belief. Faith prepares long, sometimes for years just as Joseph did for the years of famine. Faith counts the cost before embarking.

2. Without having real evidence upon which you are acting nor preparation for the task, recognizing realobstacles that lie ahead and making concrete plans, one is just being delusional about the outcome. The enthusiasm of the youth must not be wasted on poorly planned projects.

David Hundeyin Responded with
If this was the height of your own (allegedly divine-inspired) wisdom just 7 years ago, I think you have earned a lifetime pass to SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP when young people try to fix the mess you created.

And if you insist on offering your deformed opinions, then take what comes.

When I was 25 in 2015, I did not vote for a 3x coup plotter, believing that he "has the capacity to change the course of this nation."

Clearly at 25, I was smarter than Poju Oyemade.

I think he has earned the right to shut the whole Bleep up.

Forever.
https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1542592816458629120?t=2g6R68RGT4O7lseDPr7G3w&s=19

PST Poju has since deleted the tweets

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by ObidientFC: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
His controversial Tweets

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by JBriel: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
I take an exception to that. I won't be silent while an uncircumcised thing throw a curse word at one of our own. Hundeyin, your secrets will be exposed and you will be disgraced. From your lofty heights you will fall and dash to the ground and never recover.

199 Likes 27 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by DukeofUmueri247: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Harsh, but the Youths are angry.Although I believe everyone is entitled to his choice but we needs to get it right this time around..

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
The new ibo leader representing his constituency very well grin

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by ObidientFC: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
JBriel:
I take an exception to that. I won't be silent while an uncircumcised thing throw a curse word at one of our own. Hundeyin, your secrets will be exposed and you will be disgraced. From your lofty heights you will fall and dash to the ground and never recover.

One of your own is a sell out. Supported Buhari and now wants to support Tinubu.

We won't allow him. We will never

625 Likes 29 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by PrinceOfLagos: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
JBriel:
Thrash!!!

521 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
That's nice
Everyone have their own thoughts so.. we should all decide.
My own decision might not be urs..

3 Likes

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by donphilopus: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
ObidientFC:

One of your own is a sell out. Supported Buhari and now wants to support Tinubu.

We won't allow him. We will never

You will not allow someone to support who he likes? Like you must force your choice on him?

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by XerXers: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Igbos saw Buhari failure long ago. Myopic afonjas can't even decipher good candidate

348 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by donphilopus: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
XerXers:
Igbos saw Buhari failure long ago. Myopic afonjas can't even decipher good candidate

After insulting them, you'll then expect them to vote Peter Obi? You guys just harbor unnecessary hatred. No wonder someone made this statement below.

119 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
donphilopus:

After insulting them, you'll then expect them to vote Peter Obi? You guys just harbor unnecessary hatred. No wonder someone made this statement below.
Their heart is filled with generational bile passed down from the days they stopped wearing leaves.
Zoogeria will choke them next year.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by kponkedenge(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Many people had blind faith in Buhari in 2015, (Not me, I voted GEJ) those hopes were dashed after just 4 years.

But the ones that voted him again in 2019 are irredeemable..... They are the same people campaigning for Tinubu now.

297 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by 9gerian: 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
So who is Hundeyin supporting today so that we can look back and fault his judgement like he is doing now. He should go and seat down. No man is infallible.

People have a right to hope whether it manifests as projected or less than projected, the important thing is never to lose hope.

Whoever is being supported to win today across all divides is based on hope, and can be said to be selling hope. Whether he or she eventually surmounts the myriad of challenges is only a matter of time. Hence, those who bought his or her agenda of hope can not be faulted for daring to dream, but can only be encouraged to do better with their next choice.

That is democracy, and not all this attempt to form know-it-all.

ObidientFC:
Past Poju tweets has come under severe criticism from Nigerians..
Among is David Hundeyin. He shared a 2015 Tweets of PST Poju when he was praising Buhari emergence as president.

If this was the height of your own (allegedly divine-inspired) wisdom just 7 years ago, I think you have earned a lifetime pass to SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP when young people try to fix the mess you created.

And if you insist on offering your deformed opinions, then take what comes.

When I was 25 in 2015, I did not vote for a 3x coup plotter, believing that he "has the capacity to change the course of this nation."

Clearly at 25, I was smarter than Poju Oyemade.

I think he has earned the right to shut the whole Bleep up.

Forever.

PST Poju has since deleted the tweets

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by slickbak(m): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Men of the cloth should forget about political prophesies relating to Nigeria.

The dark tunnel Nigeria is, gets darker as they prophesy.

5 Likes

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
The david of a person is too aggressive and toxic

He can't lay down his points without been abusive.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by perez100: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Like now, God forbid if Tinubu win tomorrow and begin to loot money and making things difficult because it's obvious that Tinubu has no good intentions for Nigeria,then some tribal urchins who voted for him will start to say we didn't know Tinubu will be a disaster when actually everything about him now shows he will be a big failure if he is elected. He will recover all the billions he spent times 10,000 and he will kill Nigerians with multiple and high taxations.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Vyzz: 12:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Remijuice:
Please Nairalanders

Vote for ATIKU come 2023

For Industrious and Progressive Nigeria

If no b Obi

We no dey vote

Case closed

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Transcriber: 12:13am On Jul 01, 2022
David Hundeyin is an hypocrite

Mark my words

He will be taken to the dusters soon.

Modified: for those fools quoting me
Hundeyin obviously has traits of a deciever, the way he talks alone gives him away

No person with a clear mind talks that way

575 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

He said you no get foresight and you dey talk rubbish. After una go say Igbos are emotional.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Eniitankorede: 1:08am On Jul 01, 2022
David Hundeyin and the so called drunk youth will soon regain their sanity. Destiny is with Tinubu, not with Peter Obi. Get that in your head.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by favour32(m): 1:53am On Jul 01, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
The new ibo leader representing his constituency very well grin
Throw that tribal sh!t away.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by OBALOLA55(m): 2:15am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

SO YOU RE-ACTIVATED YOUR DONPHILOPUS ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF YEKINI AMUDA OGUNLERE

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by wickedJezibel(f): 2:25am On Jul 01, 2022
bastard criminal skull mininig Tinubu supporter fake pastor.
they have come out again to promote another calamity and after that go back incomunicado leaving the masses to surfer the mess they created
thunder fire that bastard pastor
it wont happen again
thunder scatter tinubu urchins angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by wickedJezibel(f): 2:27am On Jul 01, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SO YOU RE-ACTIVATED YOUR DONPHILOPUS ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF YEKINI AMUDA OGUNLERE
thats how they do.
they think because they have few change for hand they can live quite comfortable while the majority masses suffer their errors.
na God go judge them.
they claim to love this country but they have proven to be the worst enemy of this country angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by wickedJezibel(f): 2:30am On Jul 01, 2022
God bless David
may posterity be kind to him.

27 Likes

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by PapaHadum: 2:43am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

Vote along emotional line. Do not see beyond your nose till it is cut off

Vote Jeun s'oke and cry me river later.

No be for this Naija again?

Suffer no de taya una

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by workchopNG: 3:06am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

In as much as I don't support tribal bashing whatsoever, but can you guys stop making it seem as if voting PO is doing Igbos a favour...

If you like vote babangida, tomorrow when kerosene sell for 2k/litre, you and I will still buy it at the same amount.

Vote whoever you want, if you like vote because someone is from your tribe, but be rest assured that most likely, you and I won't get enriched when the man from our tribe becomes the president.

However, you and I will gain economically, educationally, etc... when we vote the man that have a better plan for the masses, and not for himself and his gangs.

That being said, vote whoever you want, nobody is asking you to vote for PO. Also, voting for PO is not doing favour to the Igbos. If he's good, you and I will enjoy it, if he turns out to be bad, all of us will suffer it still.

Shalom

130 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by satandeterrible: 3:15am On Jul 01, 2022
workchopNG:

In as much as I don't support tribal bashing whatsoever, but can you guys stop making it seem as if voting PO is doing Igbos a favour...

If you like vote babangida, tomorrow when kerosene sell for 2k/litre, you and I will still buy it at the same amount.

Vote whoever you want, if you like vote because someone is from your tribe, but be rest assured that most likely, you and I won't get enriched when the man from our tribe becomes the president.

However, you and I will gain economically, educationally, etc... when we vote the man that have a better plan for the masses, and not for himself and his gangs.

That being said, vote whoever you want, nobody is asking you to vote for PO. Also, voting for PO is not doing favour to the Igbos. If he's good, you and I will enjoy it, if he turns out to be bad, all of us will suffer it still.

Shalom
Thank you for this.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by SmartPolician: 3:38am On Jul 01, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The david of a person is too aggressive and toxic

He can't lay down his points without been abusive.

People are angry. The only reason you won't be mad at Buhari and his supporters is if you still depend on your parents to feed and survive. Buhari and APC have totally destroyed this country.

It's even shocking to think that some people want to foist an old, sick Tinubu on the rest of the country after seeing the mess an old Buhari has made of the country. I am tired of hearing that a president is good but that the problem are those he surrounded himself with.

Aso Rock carries the dreams and destinies of over 200 million Nigerians - it's not old people's home.

67 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos / Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" / Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.