Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigeria @58:- What PMB Told Kumuyi When They Met At The Presidential Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria @58:- What PMB Told Kumuyi When They Met At The Presidential Villa (301 Views)

Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Read What PMB Turned Oshinbajo To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria @58:- What PMB Told Kumuyi When They Met At The Presidential Villa by Unlimited419: 3:18am On Oct 02, 2018

The founder of one of Nigeria’s mega churches, Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi is a man used to preaching to people.

But when he met President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday as Nigeria marked 58 independent anniversary, it was his turn to receive the sermon from the president.

President Buhari’s theme was Nigeria and he started by telling the man of God that God did not make a mistake by making Nigeria a multi-ethnic nation.

Also Read: Leah Sharibu's Parents Appeal To FG To Ensure Her Release

He added that Nigerians must appreciate God for bringing everyone together in one country.

“God did not make a mistake when he created over 250 different ethnic groups and decided to put them in a place called Nigeria,” Buhari said.

“We must appreciate God for bringing us together. He knows what he was doing. He didn’t make a mistake,” the President noted.

Describing Nigeria as “a great country’’ endowed with human and natural resources, the President said, “We have challenges in trying to get people to understand us.

“With my experience as a governor, Minister of Petroleum, Head of State, Chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund, I thought I had seen it all, but Nigeria has a way of going at its own speed.

“My morale is raised by your visit. I very much appreciate it.’’

In his remarks, Kumuyi, said it was an honour to be received by the President on a busy day as October 1.

He told the President that he appreciated the government.

“Please, remain focused and courageous and do what is right. Not everyone will support you publicly, but we are praying for you so that your tenure will be one of progress and prosperity for the country,’’ Kumuyi told Buhari.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/10/nigeria-58-what-pmb-told-kumuyi-when.html

Mynd44 OAM4J
Re: Nigeria @58:- What PMB Told Kumuyi When They Met At The Presidential Villa by dadalicious: 3:21am On Oct 02, 2018
Amen
Re: Nigeria @58:- What PMB Told Kumuyi When They Met At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 02, 2018
sad
Re: Nigeria @58:- What PMB Told Kumuyi When They Met At The Presidential Villa by ipobarecriminals: 4:02am On Oct 02, 2018
cool sad cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Vs. Sanwo-Olu: If It Was Left For The Electorates,Who Would You Vote For? / Emenike Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Abia / Egina FPSO Contract: Samsung Accuses LADOL Of Peddling Falsehood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.