Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Are Atheists Excused From Loving? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are Atheists Excused From Loving? (407 Views)

Freethinkers, Atheists And Agnostics, come in, let's talk / Whatsapp Group For Smart Yet Fun Loving Ladies / Atheists Meet-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Atheists Excused From Loving? by hardicted: 3:35am On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Are Atheists Excused From Loving? by SeedofDavid: 5:41am On Oct 02, 2018
hardicted:
I don't intend to violate or offend anybody faith understanding. Although I know a lot of persons on this forum do have issue with atheism but you don't need to raise your issues here, because I am not here for that. Talking about what I am here for; my name is wale, of course working but at this state of my life I want to have good relationship, settle down and build a home. But the only issue with that is I am an Atheist!!

This is not a matter of self appraisal, I am good, responsible, righteous - because even moral has its logic, funny, understanding and open minded. But all of those seem to not enough, because any lady I opened up to sincerely about my irreligious she will withdraw from the relationship. Even though I am clear that I have no issue with her religion and I have no plan to change her Believe

My irreligious doesn't makes me less of human, so my question to all is that is it wrong for atheist to fall in love?
Or my irreligious makes me unfit for marriage?

And it will be good to know if we have atheists here both male and female.

Regards

seems you guys don't listen to yourselves when you give this ancient rant...
Re: Are Atheists Excused From Loving? by Fuck: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
You mean, 'Are atheists exempted from loving'?
English is hard aswearrr!! grin
Re: Are Atheists Excused From Loving? by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hahaha....

Some secrets are better left untold.

(1) (Reply)

. / Betbonanza / Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.