Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Freethinkers, Atheists And Agnostics, come in, let's talk - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Freethinkers, Atheists And Agnostics, come in, let's talk (303 Views)

Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. / Are Atheists Excused From Loving? / Atheists Meet-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freethinkers, Atheists And Agnostics, come in, let's talk by ninja4life(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
There seem to be no thread for freethinkers to interact. The purpose of this thread is for freethinkers, atheists or agnostics to make friends, hookup, or for relationships etc.

So for the purpose of this thread, you should introduce yourself in this format:

Hobbies:
Looking for:
Other information:
Re: Freethinkers, Atheists And Agnostics, come in, let's talk by ninja4life(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
So I'll start the thread by introducing myself:

Hobbies: reading books, sleeping (yeah it's an hobby) tongue
Dislikes: arrogance, close mindedness,
Looking for: friends( both Male and female), possible relationship
Other information: I've been a freethinker for about 7years now....
Re: Freethinkers, Atheists And Agnostics, come in, let's talk by Curtisaxel7(m): 12:17am On Jan 02, 2020
Big ups to the creator of this group. I believe we "unbelievers" need to unite in the face of relentless persecution in our messed up society. If we don't love and give ourselves a sense of belonging, who will?.

My intro coming up...
Re: Freethinkers, Atheists And Agnostics, come in, let's talk by Curtisaxel7(m): 12:21am On Jan 02, 2020

Hobbies: Historical research and playing strategy games.

Dislikes: Hypocrisy.

Looking for: Like minds.

Other information:
Re: Freethinkers, Atheists And Agnostics, come in, let's talk by taiocol: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin
Re: Freethinkers, Atheists And Agnostics, come in, let's talk by ninja4life(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Curtisaxel7:
Big ups to the creator of this group. I believe we "unbelievers" need to unite in the face of relentless persecution in our messed up society. If we don't love and give ourselves a sense of belonging, who will?.

My intro coming up...
I agree.
Any ideas on how to get more people involved?

(1) (Reply)

New Group Alert For Singles Seeking Serious Relationship / Any Lady That Loves To Sexchat/video Sex-call / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.