Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba (4190 Views)

They Sold Fraudulent Muslim-Muslim Ticket To Us, Now Muslims Are Bombed - Yusuf / Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Westbestside: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2018
Gabriel004:
Checking the name of the said man that said this, i see he is an igbo man. Is this how igbos will get their biafra by continuing shouting yoruba muslim up n dan? I laugh in chinko grin. Even dispute between enugu and anambra is as a result of yoruba muslim cheesy. Also Classification of igbos to WAWA and OSU igbos was caused by yoruba muslims.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by EternalTruths: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2018
TylerDurden:
Thank MagicBishop for bringing this to the fore.

The Yoruba Muslim is not a meme but a real demograph bent on self subjugation to Sokoto.

Yoruba History is there for all to reference and the role of the Yoruba Muslim in bringing the Oyo Empire to it's knees. Not contended with this, the 21st century Yoruba Muslim is motivated by extreme jealousy to his other fellow non-muslim Yoruba. He feels the only way to rise is to sell his brothers to Sokoto.

Most of Afonja soldiers were Yoruba Muslims but that aspect of history is not taken seriously by Yoruba Christians whose ancestors rebuilt Oyo empire after the collapse of Ilorin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by ariesbull: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Gabriel004:
Checking the name of the said man that said this, i see he is an igbo man. Is this how igbos will get their biafra by continuing shouting yoruba muslim up n dan? I laugh in chinko grin. Even dispute between enugu and anambra is as a result of yoruba muslim cheesy. Also Classification of igbos to WAWA and OSU igbos was caused by yoruba muslims.

Why are you people this stupid...that is not an Igbo name....why call Igbo. That is a Niger Delta name not Igbo

Dị research

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Westbestside: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2018
Preshy561:

That guy is a compound illiterate.
See how his is proud to display his idiosy.grin
I have a yoruba friend that talks like an Igbo, so i should call him an Igbo cos of how he speaks?
Lol, that guy wont get my mention cos its demeaning arguing with him.
O boy, see someone calling another person an illiterate ehhhh

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Preshy561(f): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2018
Westbestside:
O boy, see someone calling another person an illiterate ehhhh
Spelling wrongly can't be categorized as illiteracy.
It's a mistake that can be corrected unlike the poo your brother is saying.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Westbestside: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2018
ariesbull:

Why are you people this stupid...that is not an Igbo name....why call Igbo. That is a Niger Delta name not Igbo

Dị research
Oga, edo people are not this low. We know the real identity of the guy. He is from the land of the pigs. Do not act stupid. Use your head..

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Preshy561(f): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2018
Preshy561:

That guy is a compound illiterate.
See how he is proud to display his idiosy.grin
I have a yoruba friend that talks like an Igbo, so i should call him an Igbo cos of how he speaks?
Lol, that guy wont get my mention cos its demeaning arguing with him.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Westbestside: 7:38am On Oct 02, 2018
Preshy561:

Spelling wrongly can't be categorized as illiteracy.
It's a mistake that can be corrected unlike the poo your brother is saying.
It can and it is. If you are not illiterate like the person you called one, you would have checked your write up before clicking submit. You are not different from him. Now go and edit your post cheesy. Kpele tie. And note, it is idiocy and not idiosy.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by goodnessme1(f): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2018
the problem is my people dont like to hear the truth,see the way they are calling out ibos simple because the guy said the truth,

If Tinibu is a christian will most of you worship him the way you are doing now.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2018
sherrylo:
Madness is free!. The Ekiti state elected governor John Kayode Fayemi is Christian, Oyo state governor Abiola Ajumobi is Christian, Ogun state governor Ibikunle Amosu is Christian Lagos State governor Akinwunmi Ambode is Christian Ondo state governor Rotimi Akeredolu is Christian and the APC governorship candidates in those states are all Christian's and voted for by both Muslims and Christians. So what is this madman saying?

Pls check your facts before coming online to say trash.

In Yoruba land most of we Yoruba are not fanatics and we are Yoruba first before Muslims or Christians.

Even Jide Sanwo-olu the incoming Lagos State governor is Christian so what is he saying?
stop taking drugs ajimobi,amosun,aregbesola r muslims

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Philistine(m): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Preshy561(f): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2018
Westbestside:
It can and it is. If you are not illiterate like the person you called one, you would have checked your write up before clicking submit. You are not different from him. Now go and edit your post cheesy. Kpele tie. And note, it is idiocy and not idiosy.
Please shut up.
You are boring.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by ariesbull: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Westbestside:
Oga, edo people are not this low. We know the real identity of the guy. He is fron the land of the pigs. Do not act stupid. Use your head..

Do you think that I have time to argue with you....that he said the truth that he is now low

The truth is that he isn't an Igbo name but I don't care what you feel ....

Who cares ....but stop showcasing your ignorance...the name isn't an Igbo name and the accent and speech mannersm isn't Igbo but the dude said the truth....deal with it

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Ovamboland(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2018
goodnessme1:
the problem is my people dont like to hear the truth,see the way they are calling out ibos simple because the guy said the truth,

If Tinibu is a christian will most of you worship him the way you are doing now.

Stop pretending, you are not Yoruba, and you know nothing about Yoruba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Westbestside: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2018
ariesbull:

Do you think that I have time to argue with you....that he said the truth that he is now low

The truth is that he isn't an Igbo name but I don't care what you feel ....

Who cares ....but stop showcasing your ignorance...the name isn't an Igbo name and the accent and speech mannersm isn't Igbo but the dude said the truth....deal with it
Who ask for your time before. Who give a flying fvck if you have time or not. Who your having time epp. The bitter truth is he is an igbo man, cos edo people are not low mentality thinkers like igbos and do not blame other people for their failure which we all know it is the trait of a typical igbo. That is the fact. He is a confirmed igbo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Ovamboland(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2018
TylerDurden:
Thank MagicBishop for bringing this to the fore.

The Yoruba Muslim is not a meme but a real demograph bent on self subjugation to Sokoto.

Yoruba History is there for all to reference and the role of the Yoruba Muslim in bringing the Oyo Empire to it's knees. Not contended with this, the 21st century Yoruba Muslim is motivated by extreme jealousy to his other fellow non-muslim Yoruba. He feels the only way to rise is to sell his brothers to Sokoto.

So this is the weak strategy ibo wants to use to clinch vice presidency under a Fulani man in 2019, I laugh in Biafra grin

They have been so battered politically by kindergarten decisions that non of them is confident enough to present him or herself in 2019 or even 2023. They are already shopping for another Fulani to be their Redeemer in 2023 if APC presents a Westerner as candidate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Westbestside: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2018
Ovamboland:

Stop pretending, you are not Yoruba, and you know nothing about Yoruba
Are you just knowing tuat one, her despiration for like is out of this world. You will think she want to use it to collect pounds and dollars from the world bank. Lol

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Westbestside: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2018
Preshy561:

Please shut up.
You are boring.
Lol, truth is bitter. You are not different from him. Spit.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by ariesbull: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2018
Westbestside:
Who ask for you time before. Who give a flying fvck if you have time or not. Who your having time epp. The bitter truth is he is an igbo man, cos edo people are not low mentality thinkers like igbos and do not blame other people for their failure which we all know it is the trait of a typical igbo. That is the fact. He is a confirmed igbo.

Okay he is an Igbo man...so your worst ..he said it Oya go and slap him

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Cajal(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2018
sherrylo:
Madness is free!. The Ekiti state elected governor John Kayode Fayemi is Christian, Oyo state governor Abiola Ajumobi is Christian, Ogun state governor Ibikunle Amosu is Christian Lagos State governor Akinwunmi Ambode is Christian Ondo state governor Rotimi Akeredolu is Christian and the APC governorship candidates in those states are all Christian's and voted for by both Muslims and Christians. So what is this madman saying?

Pls check your facts before coming online to say trash.

In Yoruba land most of we Yoruba are not fanatics and we are Yoruba first before Muslims or Christians.

Even Jide Sanwo-olu the incoming Lagos State governor is Christian so what is he saying?
....DO NOT MIND THEM....
THEY HAVE A VERY LOW IQ... which has definitely affected their reasoning
Their frustration will not end by God grace UNTILL THERE ARE SINCERE
HOW MANY MUSLIMS ARE EVEN IN THE SOUTH WEST?
THEY ARE ALL RELIGIOUS FANATICS ....
U know their frustration... PMB a Muslim lost to GEJ.. a Christian
Of what essence is that?
Mayor of London today is not even from britain let alone a Christian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by capitalzero: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2018
That is why yoruba Muslim can never become president or v.p in Nigeria. If you know you know.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Celebritydevelo: 8:07am On Oct 02, 2018
Yoruba muslims are the cause of global warming and world war 2. It beats me when someone can be so filled with hate on this level.

Nonsense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Westbestside: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2018
ariesbull:

Okay he is an Igbo man...so your worst ..he said it Oya go and slap him
Why would i slap him when we all know that is how you cockroaches blame others for your misfortunes. We just want to make you know he is igbo and he displayed typical igbo trait of blame game. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by wingmanII: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

Mr Illiterate, that name is Edo and not Igbo.

Don't mind the bloody fool

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by Cajal(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2018
Gabriel004:
...do not mind the dude
He is in pain
The amount of vote PMB...got in the south east in 2015..was also from Yoruba MUSLIMS...... ABI?...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by truefact: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2018
Westbestside:
Oga, edo people are not this low. We know the real identity of the guy. He is from the land of the pigs. Do not act stupid. Use your head..
Gabriel004:
Mr Illiterate, Edo people are not stupid, foolish, pained, bitter and wail like igbos, he is igbos. Leave my edo people out of your madness.
Why can't you Yoruba Muslims listen to the message first and hear the speaker, s point of view... Besides, the speaker called himself south south and Exo. .. So what is your argument? Don't you think the speaker said the truth?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by wingmanII: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2018
gurnam:

Shut up! That is an Ibo man, does his voice sound like an Edo man to you? Ibos should keep fooling themselves.

You’ve turned yourselves to virtually the enemy of yorubas and Northerners just because of politics

Didn't know Igbos have a special voice. Bloody illiterate!

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by ariesbull: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2018
Westbestside:
Why would i slap him when we all know that is how you cockroaches blame others for your misfortunes. We just want to make you know he is igbo and he displayed typical igbo trait of blame game. Deal with it.
. At the end it ends online....that is why the man said the problem are the Yoruba Muslim...thank the Benin man

Your ranting ends here

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by ariesbull: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2018
truefact:

Why can't you Yoruba Muslims listen to the message first and hear the speaker, s point of view... Besides, the speaker called himself south south and Exo. .. So what is your argument? Don't you think the speaker said the truth?

They would leave the message and attack the messanger. The way they reason is becoming distinct and disturbing. It looks that stupidity is becoming a norm there

They commit fallacy of ad hominem ....leaving the subject to attack the origin of the man

These guys are terrible ...I wonder if they are even educated sometimes....their knees of thought is terrible

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by gurnam: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2018
wingmanII:

Didn't know Igbos have a special voice. Bloody illiterate!

When an illiterate calls someone an illiterate, the irony is glaring. A “literate” that don’t know the difference between an accent and voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by shizzleStar: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2018
gurnam:

That is ibo for you!
They hate themselves
They hate others
Bayo, at your age you still exhibit this level of idiocy and tomfoolery. What are most of you yoroobas so disgustingly stupid and foolish?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba by wingmanII: 9:19am On Oct 02, 2018
gurnam:

When an illiterate calls someone an illiterate, the irony is glaring. A “literate” that don’t know the difference between an accent and voice.

Go and read your post that I quoted, you will realise why I called you an illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi Opens Up On ‘deal’ Between Buhari, Tinubu / Tinubu Now Have Clean White Teeths / Unknown Gunmen Displays Weapons They Captured From Security Men (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.