Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,424 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. (12144 Views)

'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC / Court Sacks John Owan-Enoh As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by Scandinavian02: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2018
excomarow:
The Man that will defeat Wike, go ahead

Ignorance!
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by maestroferdi: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2018
APC and falsehood, where did 100,000 people gather in Calabar?

The last time I checked the biggest facility in Calabar is probably UJ Esuene Stadium and the capacity is less than 50,000.

Lai Ibn Mohammed...
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by senatordave1(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2018
maestroferdi:
APC and falsehood, where did 100,000 people gather in Calabar?

The last time I checked the biggest facility in Calabar is probably UJ Esuene Stadium and the capacity is less than 50,000.

Lai Ibn Mohammed...
Oga,the primaries was direct and voting was done at all the wards not in calabar alone.if you want,i can send you the pix of several voting queues.owan enoh in a free and fair election will floor the failed ayade

2 Likes

Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by senatordave1(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2018
teebaxy:
Apc really carry supporters oh... 100k votes cast for just primary in a pdp state is something
I told several pdp guys that apc is getting stronger in cross river and other south south states while pdp is getting weaker.all this voters are mostly from the rural areas and were purely mobilized by apc.the two apc factions have mobilized over 100,000 voters in a supposed pdp state.in a free and fair poll owan will floor ayade.90% of cross river people are against ayade.the summary is that buhari wil get at least 100,000 here
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by maestroferdi: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,the primaries was direct and voting was done at all the wards not in calabar alone.if you want,i can send you the pix of several voting queues.owan enoh in a free and fair election will floor the failed ayade
The governorship has been zoned to the north and after then the south.

Owan Enoh is wasting his time...He can only win in his native sparsely populated Etung Local council...There is no contest here!
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by Jokerman(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2018
Reference:
Wish him the best of luck. Cross river state is another locale that needs to be shaken up and the ruling PDP dislodged. Cross Riverians are at the wrong end of mediocre leadership which has visibly deteriorated since the days of Donald Duke. Without credible political competition the people have been left to chose between the bad and the ugly. The good has since fled.
I heard Osun and Oyo state have become the best states in Africa since APC took power....
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by Chidex2442(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2018
The Man that will defeat Wike, go ahead it's cross River, not Rivers
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by Phred1717: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2018
Owan Eno...Best man for the job. Well organized, grassroot mobilizer, kind hearted and well articulated. Better than the so-called Ben Ayade,who has taken the state 20years backward
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by senatordave1(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2018
maestroferdi:
The governorship has been zoned to the north and after then the south.

Owan Enoh is wasting his time...He can only win in his native sparsely populated Etung Local council...There is no contest here!
No sir,the whole central cross river is apc dominated.ogoja and yala are falling to apc.apc is very strong in obanliku.in southern cross river,prince otu holds sway.the maltreatment of ekpo okon is another plus for apc
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by maestroferdi: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:

No sir,the whole central cross river is apc dominated.ogoja and yala are falling to apc.apc is very strong in obanliku.in southern cross river,prince otu holds sway.the maltreatment of ekpo okon is another plus for apc
You are using Google to drop names...

I am here in central and I can tell you that despite the posters you see at strategic points, APC are condemned to fail.

Power in Cross River is controlled by the South senatorial zone so we are amused at the futile attempts by some wannabes...PDP is in control of Cross River State so no skin pain.

Owan Enoh will also contend with a factional APC...He is a failure waiting to happen...

Most political watchers here are laughing at his attempt to swim against the tide.
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by senatordave1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
maestroferdi:
You are using Google to drop names...

I am here in central and I can tell you that despite the posters you see at strategic points, APC are condemned to fail.

Power in Cross River is controlled by the South senatorial zone so we are amused at the futile attempts by some wannabes...PDP is in control of Cross River State so no skin pain.

Owan Enoh will also contend with a factional APC...He is a failure waiting to happen...

Most political watchers here are laughing at his attempt to swim against the tide.
Your too rigid in your thoughts,inflexible and stoic.try and look at current realities.pdp as a party is stronger than apc in crs but ayade is very unpopular even anong civil servants and die hard pdp members.elections are becoming harder to rig through inec so votes are now counting more.
Ayade is no more wanted.even the power houses in the south are angry with ayade.they dont like the upper crossriverians and ayade has given them an excuse to sabotage them.majority of them are now rallying behind prince otu who is with enoh.
The only safe lga for ayade is akamkpa.even in imoke's lga abi,six out of 10 wards are loyal to alex egbona of apc.ayade can still win narrowly but apc will win a handful of legislative seats.the election will be very tough,the south will decide the winner.owan and usani will eventually reconcile
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by maestroferdi: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Your too rigid in your thoughts,inflexible and stoic.try and look at current realities.pdp as a party is stronger than apc in crs but ayade is very unpopular even anong civil servants and die hard pdp members.elections are becoming harder to rig through inec so votes are now counting more.
Ayade is no more wanted.even the power houses in the south are angry with ayade.they dont like the upper crossriverians and ayade has given them an excuse to sabotage them.majority of them are now rallying behind prince otu who is with enoh.
The only safe lga for ayade is akamkpa.even in imoke's lga abi,six out of 10 wards are loyal to alex egbona of apc.ayade can still win narrowly but apc will win a handful of legislative seats.the election will be very tough,the south will decide the winner.owan and usani will eventually reconcile
Stop talking rubbish!

Election is difficult to rig...bla bla...

Are you just waking up from hibernation? Osun happened days ago and you come online to spew these loads of crap?

John Owan Enoh will not win in Cross River...There is no contest here.
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by senatordave1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
maestroferdi:
Stop talking rubbish!

Election is difficult to rig...bla bla...

Are you just waking up from hibernation? Osun happened days ago and you come online to spew these loads of crap?

John Owan Enoh will not win in Cross River...There is no contest here.
I thought you have changed but i was wrong.but before you get mobbed soonest,remember you were warned.
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by maestroferdi: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:

I thought you have changed but i was wrong.but before you get mobbed soonest,remember you were warned.
So I should allow you spread falsehood and inaccuracies, abi?
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by yaki84: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:

This wan dey carry apc mata for back like hunchback.

Even if owan enoh wins e no go affect ur live either positively or negatively.
Stick to ur state, stop wandering about like buhari.

Do u even knw ur state of origin?
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by crazysam001: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
ohem007:
Na who person go believe now...

https://www.nairaland.com/4764624/how-usani-usani-emerged-apc

anyway....

Fvck calabar election..

Mtcheww...

Make exam do sef make i run leave here

Same to your exam
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by Godrocks: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
maestroferdi:
u dey mind DAT mofo that's how he goes about spreading false information everywhere
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by ProAnti: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
maestroferdi:

@senatordave1 may not be wrong, at least, going by the conversations I've had with some politically astute Cross Riverians, including some core PDP men.

I learnt Ayade frustrated Owan, a grassroot politician and Imoke loyalist, out of PDP. The story is that the PDP leaders see Owan as one of them and are aligning to push Ayade out.

That said, I think the governorship elections in the state will be too close to call.
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by senatordave1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Godrocks:
u dey mind DAT mofo that's how he goes about spreading false information everywhere
please,point out what i posted about this topic that is false.
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by maestroferdi: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
ProAnti:

@senatordave1 may not be wrong, at least, going by the conversations I've had with some politically astute Cross Riverians, including some core PDP men.

I learnt Ayade frustrated Owan, a grassroot politician and Imoke loyalist, out of PDP. The story is that the PDP leaders see Owan as one of them and are aligning to push Ayade out.

That said, I think the governorship elections in the state will be too close to call.
You can go on making ignorant statements...

How was Owan Enoh pushed out of PDP? The last time I checked he became both a reps member and a senator through the party.

In fact Victor Ndoma-Egba's grouse with PDP was because of the party's refusal to nullify the allegedly compromised primary that threw up Owan Enoh.

PDP ignored a senate majority leader to satisfy Owan Enoh...

Yet his sundry indiscretions and APC arm twisting tactics drove him to APC...He was said to have been shown his dossier by EFCC...

The argument came up today somewhere in Central. The consensus was that Owan Enoh is just wasting his time ...
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by senatordave1(m): 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
ProAnti:

You shouldn't have quoted him,he will end up insulting you and he just did.what a waste of intellect on negativities.the words on every cross riverian's lips are owan enoh and apc.what led to the emergence of buhari in 2015 and lalong of plateau may be re-enacted in cross river.the people even on nairaland here are overwhelmingly against ayade's return but not against pdp.anybody that is in crs or has visited recently will attest to this.many of the factors that even work for pdp in the state arw no mors there.
My priority is buhari getting significant votes in the state.owan is secondary.
Re: John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. by ohem007(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
?
crazysam001:

Same to your exam

Uhn?

Ion get you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babatunde Gbadamosi: No Worker In Lagos Can Live With N30,000 / Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? / List Of Current Nigerian Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.