Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared (3478 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Tiny-Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Wows In Figure-hugging Dress / Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Transparent(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2018
Princess Shyngle, a Gambian actress based in Ghana will not cease to amaze her fans with her tiny waist, but this time they feel it is getting scary.

The actress who not only possesses a tiny waist but a seemingly perfect curvy shape, loves flaunting her body on social media for her many fans.

However, on this occasion, her followers have appeared shocked with the latest photo she released. This is because of the extremely tiny and “sickly” appearance.

Her fans feel she is taking it too far by trying to force her waist to get extremely slim. And some even argued that most of her pictures are photo-shopped and she has all the time been deceiving her followers

Below are some of their comments
https://dkmngr.com/princess-shyngle-flaunts-extremely-tiny-waist-and-fans-are-scared/
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by mrjaydee(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Thickness

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Realname: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2018
mrjaydee:
Thickness

No

Not all all

Wrong meme

This is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by youngest85(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2018
This is not good for her health
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2018
Her pussyy her life her stress her death, what is our business for a soon to be lost soul angry

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense account to buy

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Houseofglam7(f): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dafuq is that poo?

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Dreyl(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Dafuq is that poo?
Old girl grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Houseofglam7(f): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dreyl:
Old girl grin
Hey you tongue
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Dreyl(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Hey you tongue
Long time grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Transparent(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
+++++Heartless Lecturer Flees After Brutalizing Students (See Photo)+++++

https://www.nairaland.com/4765742/heartless-lecturer-flees-after-brutalizing
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Houseofglam7(f): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dreyl:
Long time grin
How you been?
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Dreyl(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Houseofglam7:

How you been?
I'm good and you? I guess the last time we chatted was around 2014 if I'm not mistaking, I hope all is well? smiley
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Houseofglam7(f): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dreyl:
I'm good and you? I guess the last time we chatted was around 2014 if I'm not mistaking, I hope all is well? smiley
Yeah,all is well.
It's been ages indeed embarassed
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Dreyl(m): 1:46am On Oct 04, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Yeah,all is well. It's been ages indeed embarassed
Where do you stay presently? smiley
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Houseofglam7(f): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2018
Dreyl:
Where do you stay presently? smiley
The United of states embarassed
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by milaso: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Dreyl(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Houseofglam7:

The United of states embarassed
Good. I'm in California presently, I hope we can meet?
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Houseofglam7(f): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2018
Dreyl:
Good. I'm in California presently, I hope we can meet?
I'm in Chicago.
Absolutely!
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Dreyl(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
Houseofglam7:
I'm in Chicago. Absolutely!
Maybe we can hook up, who knows? I have plenty of time to have fun. smileygrin

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Transparent(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dreyl:
Maybe we can hook up, who knows? I have plenty of time to have fun. smileygrin
Hmmm
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Extremely Tiny Waist And Fans Are Scared by Dreyl(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2018
Transparent:

Hmmm
Lol why are you hmmmming? what I meant about fun isn't the other room fun. I meant I will like to take her to the cinema and amusement parks. dunno why y'all have bad minds. grin

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo / I Just Want Some Good D**k -stefflon Don Tells Fans What She Wanted From Burna / Bbnaija SEASON 5, First Four Housemate To Be Caught Having $*x In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.