Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Oyo PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Seyi Makinde Attacks Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Seyi Makinde Attacks Tinubu (23851 Views)

Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Seyi Makinde Attacks Tinubu by raumdeuter: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
gbeseun:
I dey envy tinubu,everyone in Nigeria must use his name to climb up.
The baba that do the jazz for jagaban try well a.
If you want to be heard ,just mention tinubu name they will see I
Seyi should go and do better campaign and not about bringing tinubu down;he can never match him in his life ever after

The way people were mentioning Makinde I thought he was intelligent, he won primaries 2 days ago and first thing is to be attacking Tinubu a man who doesn't know you exist.

This will probably be his patternif he becomes governor

1 Like

Re: Oyo PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Seyi Makinde Attacks Tinubu by guywitzerogal(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
deebsman1:
Adelabu was a former CBN deputy gov, he's from a Noble family, his grandad was a well respected politician not only in Oyo state but the whole of South West. What is Makinde's antecedent? Where did he made his money He should come forward and explain to the world
don't be so bias pls am not from Oyo but I knw seyi to be a good businessman.... compared to Adebayo who had the opportunity of working in CBN thru his father influence and thug Act, I tot ibadan people were happy the kind of people like Adelabu didn't control ibadan again voting Bayo will only bring bad thug and hoodlums in ibadan and that is exactly wat APC wants
Re: Oyo PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Seyi Makinde Attacks Tinubu by shosky1794: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
guywitzerogal:
by dere fruit you shall knw them....... zombie

Instead of you to go to the field and start grassroots mobilization for the man(that's if you are even close to Oyo State), you are on nairaland shouting zombie. If the man loses the election now, you will start another shout of rigging. You lot don't do anything to support your preferred candidate or party in real sense of it.
I will say it again propaganda or likes/shares on nairaland will never win any election for your party or candidate
Re: Oyo PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Seyi Makinde Attacks Tinubu by guywitzerogal(m): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
shosky1794:

Instead of you to go to the field and start grassroots mobilization for the man(that's if you are even close to Oyo State), you are on nairaland shouting zombie. If the man loses the election now, you will start another shout of rigging. You lot don't do anything to support your preferred candidate or party in real sense of it.
I will say it again propaganda or likes/shares on nairaland will never win any election for your party or candidate
point of correction am not a politician so party or no party I vote whom I think and see fit.....bt u coming to condemn someone jst to favor ur hungry cheating party is a big No for me......if u re in ibadan and still go ahead to vote for party instead of individual then u re a zombie
Re: Oyo PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Seyi Makinde Attacks Tinubu by shosky1794: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
guywitzerogal:
point of correction am not a politician so party or no party I vote whom I think and see fit.....bt u coming to condemn someone jst to favor ur hungry cheating party is a big No for me......if u re in ibadan and still go ahead to vote for party instead of individual then u re a zombie

If you really support the man then you should be advising him to articulate his plans for Oyo state if elected. And once he's done, you should help circulate to the people around you so they can vote for him eventually. Attacking people who are not from your state will never win you any election. Fayose tried it and it didn't work him. The same method didn't work in 2015 as well. You should advise them to try new method.
Re: Oyo PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Seyi Makinde Attacks Tinubu by BB9ja007: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
nokatakata:

Yen yen yen! Kill yourself
one of d slave
Re: Oyo PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Seyi Makinde Attacks Tinubu by deebsman1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
guywitzerogal:
don't be so bias pls am not from Oyo but I knw seyi to be a good businessman.... compared to Adebayo who had the opportunity of working in CBN thru his father influence and thug Act, I tot ibadan people were happy the kind of people like Adelabu didn't control ibadan again voting Bayo will only bring bad thug and hoodlums in ibadan and that is exactly wat APC wants
But it's this same APC that got Ibadan rid of thuggery, we knew how it was during the time of Akala and Ladoja, nobody dare passed thru Iwo road but today it's peaceful. Remember the President of student medical society killed at Iwo road
Re: Oyo PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Seyi Makinde Attacks Tinubu by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
guywitzerogal:

Was it his father that gave him first class at OAU accounting?

Was it his father that got him a job at PricewaterhouseCoopers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman / Automatic Ticket: Protest Rocks PDP, Two Shot, As Stakeholders Reject Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.