Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation (27569 Views)

Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) / President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by shizzleStar: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Arrrrrrrrrrgh!
Sango-Oluwa is crying already? angry
Where were you in Osun and Ekiti?

Now, you are crying like Davido? grin

TINUBU. . . . From Boudillon Rd to IriJIGIJIGBI!
Sweeeeeet!

Everyone is TIRED OF TINUBU!

MUMU TINUBU! Watch Buhari dump his cocaine-combustible arzzzzze once and for all!

Muchechechecheche
Chai! Our very own weird and crazy kanwulia ala kanwuliaJara. The one and only calloti, bellotti, parrotti etc etc wink tongue cheesygrin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by raumdeuter: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2018
dustmalik:

I suspect most of the APC governors Tinubu helped install are tired of him lording over them. They may have been waiting for an opportunity to revolt and take full control of their political destiny, and this could be the perfect opportunity, since the presidency is not in support of what is happening in Lagos right now.

No matter the outcome of the Lagos primaries, I believe Tinubu played his hands this time around, and this may lead to a fallout between him, on one hand, and the presidency and other top members of the APC, on the other hand.

Who are these governors that Tinubu is lording over

Amosun Oshiomole and Ajimobi chose their own successor
Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by superstar3: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2018
sosanova:
There is fire on the mountain
Details soon

I don't think this news is from Jide Sanwoolu or his camp. His authentic tweeter handle is @jideS. Check it to know his reaction about this news.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by Kuwaitboy: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2018
I am surprised that nobody has mentioned that he has denied this group in his known twitter account. Seems that there is a lot of desperation by many people in other States to spread fake news. Let's be balanced. A lot of the recent front page posts have all been for Ambode. Who is the mod?. Some people don't care about Lagos. It's all about their hatred and bitterness for Tinubu.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by grosebiz(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2018
So much for an election where the people's wellbeing is vigorously relegated to the background.
Someday, power will send its users to a place where power dreads!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
tonyebarcanista.Thank u fir dis.Shud anything waka go Ambo side,nah to drag dat vp.I knw wetin that white beard evil man from Alagbaka govt house can do.Even Amosu bin trying to clip/cut his feather in Lagos.We can't continue to sufa under Ambo.I only drive my car out on Saturday. Potholes here/there nor be small thing.
My brother, I am 100% PDP but it is funny how some people would conspire against their benefactor simply because of their envy of his rise in Lagos and National politics.

Ambo has failed politically and in administration by Lagos standard, Udom Emmanuel is his senior in administration. Ambo can go and be Governor of Katsina state or FCT Minister, nothing for him in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by eneyoduke(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2018
The pain of rigging is hard to accept wink cheesy grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by flowlessdot: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I suspected that the fake pastor VP is a traitor to his benefactor, Jagaban. His position at the GAC meeting and subsequent denial of Sanwo-olu was a signal.

Anyway, the VP, the APC Chairman and their Abuja friends will be disgraced by Jagaban. Lagosians are people that don't take orders from outsiders.

Tinubu will triumph against Ambo/VP/Oshiomole/Amosun/Aketi etc

Meanwhile, Nsima Ekere is finished in Akwa Ibom state as Udom Emmanuel will roast him in 2019.

Who do you support self? Apc or PDP?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by ipobarecriminals: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, I am 100% PDP but it is funny how some people would conspire against their benefactor simply because of their envy of his rise in Lagos and National politics.

Ambo has failed politically and in administration by Lagos standard, Udom Emmanuel is his senior in administration. Ambo can go and be Governor of Katsina state or FCT Minister, nothing for him in Lagos.
sad
TonyeBarcanista:

Nah to port go elsewhere sure now
Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2018
flowlessdot:

Who do you support self? Apc or PDP?
Power to the People!

But for Lagos Jagaban is a movement! His supporters are across all political parties
Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by KingRagnar: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2018
Whats the point of manipulating a lost battle, Ambode has performed and deserves a second term, something Lagosians know too well, there is therefore, absolutely no need for any form of manipulation, regardless of how much supporters Sanwoolu has
Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by dkb: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
sosanova:
Tinubu ur time time is up,it is all over for Tinubu
Tinubu has fallen, Tinubu has finally fallen
Aso Rock, Osibanjo, Oshiomole and all APC Governors will impose Ambode as Lagos APC candidate
Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by Biodun556(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
APC Governors in the South West will dislike Tinubu for this nonsense.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by ambassador9: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
if I have my way, I will flush all this greedy politicians off Lagos. Is lag... their birthright?.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by KanwuliaExtra: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sango-Oluwa right now!

So this is how Fayose and Adeleke felt? cry

Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
wristbangle:
Birds of feathers... Same set of greedy people. Just that Ambode has messed things in Lagos.
Indeed he did
Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
If this is true.Am not surprised.about any other person's attitude to Asiwaju but Osibanjo hmmn o ku kaato
Re: Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation by funlord(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Exqueen:
[s]All we need is 4moreyears

08089323186[/s] cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3947087/how-find-stolen-phone#71715933

Cc: mykelslim give them details of the case

Dominique

Mynd44

Tabbaz

There is a scam case involving this moniker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman / pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.