Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo (35834 Views)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Edithfavourite: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2018
Kathryn Mayorga has accused the Juventus superstar, of attempting to have non-consensual sexual intercourse with her in a hotel room in 2009, when he was at Real Madrid.

These claims have been denied by Ronaldo’s legal team as “blatantly illegal”.

Mayorga has now launched a lawsuit against the former Manchester United player.

Ronaldo appeared to distance himself from the claims calling it “fake news” in an Instagram post.

And now his partner has appeared to offer her support, with her own Instagram post declaring her love.

“You always transform the obstacles that are put in your way into impulse and strength to show how great you are.

“Thank you for making us enjoy each game.

“Always more and better. I love you @cristiano,” Rodriguez wrote.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/ronaldos-girlfriend-reacts-to-allegations-of-rape-against-juventus-superstar/

2 Likes

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Airforce01(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2018
This women wants to pull a "Delilah" on Ronaldo but God no go gree .

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2018
Say no to rape.

Girls full everywhere wey dey look for prick. Just package yourself well. You go knack tire.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by dazzlingd(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2018
Blackmailers deserve jigsaw treatment. E no go better for that lady, may she rot in depression and frustration.

As much as I hate rapists, I hate blackmailers

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Yankee101: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
America. Wrongest place to attempt or rape woman no matter who you be.

Bill Cosby. Dominique Strauss-Kahn. Brett Kavanaugh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by inoki247: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Na so

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by rentAcock(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
If these claims are true, it just shows that having a model wife or girlfriend doesn't exempt from cheating. But rape is in another league of its own. It will be a shame to know that this narcissist who thinks he's God's gift to women still goes around rapping women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by osemoses1234(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Haters wan kill ororo

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Benekruku(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
If it was Ambode, the wife would have decamped

3 Likes

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by stagger: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Blackmailers should be put to death.

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Mosb(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Oceanna: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Oceemo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by tomgilbert(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Seen! Next
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by kanicorp9(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
k
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Shortyy(f): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ofcoz it's fake news. My bae CR7 would never do that.

2 Likes

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by ngwababe(f): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Strong girl
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by iamMoshood(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2018

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Lukainoluciano: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Which woman won't give her total support and loyalty to such a talent and super star who's stingily rich...if she jones, another woman will take her place... Money answereth all things!

3 Likes

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Germandude: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
I have been sleeping since 10.is this normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Philinho(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
If Ronaldo should dump you tomorrow ,you will come up with worse attack...You are all same.Just for money

5 Likes

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Jaytecq(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Will you shut up your mouth!!!... remember you are just a Girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Just2endowed2(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Say no to rape.

Girls full everywhere wey dey look for prick. Just package yourself well. You go knack tire.

hmmm but life is not like that. Chance of getting infected with STD and HIV/AIDS be higher. Better stick with one .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobodys(f): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Germandude:
I have been sleeping since 10.is this normal?
Yes Brother.

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by MexxIT(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
dazzlingd:
Blackmailers deserve jigsaw treatment. E no go better for that lady, may she rot in depression and frustration.

As much as I hate rapists, I hate blackmailers

Blackmail ke... He created room for blackmail wen he paid her off to kip her mouth shut... Her lawyers simply want to dat to both her and their advantage.. He shld have

rentAcock:
If these claims are true, it just shows that having a model wife or girlfriend doesn't exempt from cheating. But rape is in another league of its own. It will be a shame to know that this narcissist who thinks he's God's gift to women still goes around rapping women.

It happened long before he started dating his current galfriend.. He probably was drunk from d intense partying..

osemoses1234:
Haters wan kill ororo

Wetin haters do am.... D West neva forgets, especially in d US.. Even if it happened 20yrs ago dey will seek justice especially if d accused is on d ladder to success

Shortyy:
Ofcoz it's fake news. My bae CR7 would never do that.

Says who...

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by HealthDragon: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
wink
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by AFONJACOW(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
Real Madrid and APC has something in common, they are full of lies, propaganda and cheap blackmailing, I see their hand here, CR7 we knoweth LM10 we knoweth not

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by OhiOfIhima: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
Jaytecq:
Will you shut up your mouth!!!... remember you are just a Girlfriend

She had a baby for him already.. First class league of baby mamas.. wink

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Jaytecq(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

She had a baby for him already.. First class league of baby mamas.. wink
lol cheesy Grand babymama u mean

(1) (2) (Reply)

Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President / Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. / Esha Gupta Apologises For Racist Comment At Alex Iwobi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.