Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos (53738 Views)

Guber Election: Peter Obi And His Wife Cast Their Vote (photos) / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote (Photos) / We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by adewaleidowu: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2018
Am highly disappointed in Tinubu nd co sawolu is nt d best man
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by foreshore(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2018
dainformant:
Today, the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos state, will pick their governorship candidate for next year’s elections. The two major aspirants are incumbent Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode and Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

Ambode is fighting a tough battle to remain in office for another four years, as Sanwo-Olu has the backing of Ahmed Bola Tinubu, the National Chairman of the party.

Tinubu and other APC leaders in the state have endorsed Sanwo-Olu for the party’s governorship ticket.

Meanwhile, there was a massive reception for Sanwo-Olu as he turned up at his ward, ward E3 Lagos Island to caste his vote in the Lagos APC Primaries.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/lagosapcprimaries-sanwo-olu-mobbed-by-fans-as-he-arrives-ward-to-vote-photos.html

You mean a mad man and fraudster wants to be Lagos Governor!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Benekruku(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2018
Make it free and fair and Sanwo Eko will win
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by SaintLucia: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2018
Yesterday Ambode pleaded and warned the IPOB not to give him any support for now. He also warned them to stop insulting Tinubu and leave Lagos politics for Lagosians.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Benekruku(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2018
adewaleidowu:
Am highly disappointed in Tinubu nd co sawolu is nt d best man

And you are the best man?

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by merits(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2018
dainformant:
Today, the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos state, will pick their governorship candidate for next year’s elections. The two major aspirants are incumbent Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode and Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

Ambode is fighting a tough battle to remain in office for another four years, as Sanwo-Olu has the backing of Ahmed Bola Tinubu, the National Chairman of the party.

Tinubu and other APC leaders in the state have endorsed Sanwo-Olu for the party’s governorship ticket.

Meanwhile, there was a massive reception for Sanwo-Olu as he turned up at his ward, ward E3 Lagos Island to caste his vote in the Lagos APC Primaries.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/lagosapcprimaries-sanwo-olu-mobbed-by-fans-as-he-arrives-ward-to-vote-photos.html

why yoruba is always antagonist of one another? tinubu why?
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by SarakiBukola: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
my religion which is Islam forbids such acts and labeling me falsely i won't curse you back
I'll rather leave Allah to be the judge.
Assalamualaikum bro

Stop pretending. Your mantras = "trash trash" "yeroba muslims" "thunder fire buhari"

You have over 50 monikers. Many of them have been reported because you boast a lot of raping and molesting your neighbours children.

Nairaland will never stand for that. I saw your exchange with MartinCorridon.

Now go for rehabilitation. We don't need your type here.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Assassin101: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Pawns of Jagaban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by techstack: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2018
I believe Tinubu mean well for Lagos and Lagosians

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by joganut(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2018
Naija PR

Verified account

@Naija_PR
10m10 minutes ago
More
Just In:
Ward D3, Lagos Island
Sanwoolu: 2280
Ambode: 0
#LagosAPCPrimaries
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by IsaAbubakar: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
SarakiBukola:

Stop pretending. Your mantras = "trash trash" "yeroba muslims" "thunder fire buhari"

You have over 50 monikers. Many of them have been reported because you boast a lot of raping and molesting your neighbours children.

[/s]
blah blah blah
claptrap
suit yourself mr MartinCorridon
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by simplesearch: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2018
Party acceptance does not translate to General acceptance.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2018
This guy looks like a crook.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Bimpe29: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2018
Behold a potential governor of Lagos
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Benekruku(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2018
gypsey:
This guy looks like a crook.

And what do you like?
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2018
Lagos state is for Ambode

Las las we go all dey alright -------------------Amode Nairaland support group

Make Tinubu try drink 5H sniper shaarpaly
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by pacificom: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
All I see is weed smoking goons everywhere

Next
Lagos will be made HQ of crimes in years to come. Congratulations to lagosians.

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by ebenco2000: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
and you are the one of the drug buyers abi? nonsense
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by tundeism: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2018
Sanwo Eko Ni ooooo

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Calers: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2018
Power belong to God
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by maxiuc(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2018
seunmsg:
Ambode should give up already. He's fighting a lost battle. There is only one political family in Lagos and without them, he cannot win. Even if the Abuja power brokers get him the ticket by force, he can't win the general election. Second term is not by force.
but second term is by Force for buhari abi

God pass una
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Lothbrok(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode. .
Norino norino
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2018
pacificom:

Lagos will be made HQ of crimes in years to come. Congratulations to lagosians.
we the Ambode Nairaland support group will not allow that. We are going to rid Lagos off weed smoking elements

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Reminder: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2018
Fake currency spender
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by DabuIIIT: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Asalamalleykum,our esteemed Sheikh.
How is Birnin Kebbi today?

grin grin
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Sunkyphil(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2018
LAGOS GOVERNORSHIP PRIMARIES:
Ward D3, Lagos Island.
Babajide Sanwoolu: 2280
Ambode: 0
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by IsaAbubakar: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2018
DabuIIIT:

Asalamalleykum,our esteemed Sheikh.
How is Birnin Kebbi today?

grin grin
my brother it's fine we thank Allah for his blessings
and for giving me the opportunity and wisdom to speak his truth and peace to mankind especially on nairaland.

Assalamualaikum bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by millomaniac: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2018
seunmsg:
Ambode should give up already. He's fighting a lost battle. There is only one political family in Lagos and without them, he cannot win. Even if the Abuja power brokers get him the ticket by force, he can't win the general election. Second term is not by force.

I wonder what the faith of humanity will be if all humans were wired to think like you.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
It's a do or die affair.
sharaaaaaaaap and go prepare my lunch for me
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by DabuIIIT: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Kindly shut up,thank you

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos / 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.