Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos (53731 Views)

Guber Election: Peter Obi And His Wife Cast Their Vote (photos) / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote (Photos) / We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Sleekjunior(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2018
finally i can quote okay o..admin ayam watching uuuuu
dainformant:
Today, the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos state, will pick their governorship candidate for next year’s elections. The two major aspirants are incumbent Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode and Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

Ambode is fighting a tough battle to remain in office for another four years, as Sanwo-Olu has the backing of Ahmed Bola Tinubu, the National Chairman of the party.

Tinubu and other APC leaders in the state have endorsed Sanwo-Olu for the party’s governorship ticket.

Meanwhile, there was a massive reception for Sanwo-Olu as he turned up at his ward, ward E3 Lagos Island to caste his vote in the Lagos APC Primaries.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/lagosapcprimaries-sanwo-olu-mobbed-by-fans-as-he-arrives-ward-to-vote-photos.html
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by IsaAbubakar: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
SarakiBukola:

Lol. You went to log in with one of your other monikers....pele, i hit a nerve grin
[/s]
shatap
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Embee07: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2018
lagosians choice.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by yashau(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
pained
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2018
Benekruku:

And what do you like?
Is this supposed to make sense? you might want to re-write that. grin
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by bluecircle470: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2018
kckings250:
Interesting.........
Like for Ambode, Share for Sai Sanwo-Olu.

Flat heads always voting online
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by SarakiBukola: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
i hope my... will sanction you for wrong accusations

i believe in the mods for justice

Its the same inane rubbish you write on all your monikers nah.

A microscopic IQ is so easy to detect.

A list of some of your several monikers

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by jesmond3945: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
are you yoruba? leave the yoruba people na, tinubu is their political god.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by IsaAbubakar: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
SarakiBukola:

Its the same inane rubbish you write on all your monikers nah.

A microscopic IQ is so easy to detect.

A list of some of your several monikers
[/s]
more rubbish
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by ridbell01(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
OK you are now reasoning like the ipob or you are one of them
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by IsaAbubakar: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2018
ridbell01:
OK you are now reasoning like the ipob or you are one of them
I'm an Islamic scholar
thanks for asking
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Redman44(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
All this noise for Politicians who will end up not taking care of the real needs of the people. Ambode and Tinubu will later end their fight and go on to enjoy their loot. Sanwo-Olu will come in to make more money for Tinubu and also feather his own nest. What will happen to Lagosians and their families? All these Politicians are ensuring that their future generations of their families will be well taken care of. You are here being used as pawns in their quarrels. You don't have to thank Ambode for building bridges and building roads. It is his obligation as a Governor to do that. He is not using his personal money to build the infrastructure of Lagos State. He is using your tax money and oil money ( which belongs to you ) to do these things. To me, Sanwo-Olu won't surpass the achievements of Fashola and he might not be a good Governor at the end of the day. Fashola came close to Jakande in my rankings of the best Governors of Lagos State. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Gkemz: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

Guy chill your blood dey hot. This is the least of our problems. Channel your anger to Buhari.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
seunmsg:
Ambode should give up already. He's fighting a lost battle. There is only one political family in Lagos and without them, he cannot win. Even if the Abuja power brokers get him the ticket by force, he can't win the general election. Second term is not by force.

How do people mass around someone they barely know before? Do you know Sanwo-Olu before? Oh, I get it, like a puppeteer, someone pointed to him as a good man and the rest follows mindlessly. I don't know if there's any better or classic definition of politics of zombeism. Political Science students doing their theses should look no further please.

At least, people have seen Ambode's handiwork and neutrals can assess him. You, my friend, and the rest of the minions cilicmarin, deomelo, benekruku, madridguy and the rest of the brood, on what basis are you assessing Sanwo-Olu. 'Baba sope'?

Wow! Nigeria's democracy really has a long way to go!! All for financial interests and ethnic biases!! SMH. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by subcbouy: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
DogmaNation:
The only crime of Ambode,is that he refused to Roger Tinubu the crook!
Nemesis is against Ambo for humiliating a priest. How would a whole lots of Lagos APCs chieftains go against him, not even one supported him. He had done evil more than electorates can know.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Benekruku(m): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
WritePal:

How do people mass around someone they barely know before? Do you know Sanwo-Olu before? Oh, I get it, like a puppeteer, someone pointed to him as a good man and the rest follows mindlessly. I don't know if there's any better or classic definition of politics of zombeism. Political Science students doing their theses should look no further please.

At least, people have seen Ambode's handiwork and neutrals can assess him. You, my friend, and the rest of the minions cilicmarin, deomelo, benekruku, madridguy and the rest of the brood, on what basis are you assessing Sanwo-Olu. 'Baba sope'?

Wow! Nigeria's democracy really has a long way to go!! All for financial interests and ethnic biases!! SMH. angry angry

Who asked for your biography?

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by deebrownneymar: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nairaland's Seun and lalastica here's your Bleep you!!!
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Alphagan(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
WritePal:

Financial interest? Presidency and Lagos State are both richer than Tinubu to sway votes to Ambode's side. Ethnic sentiment? Ambode, Tinubu and Sanwo are all of the same ethnic stock.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by ariesbull: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
seunmsg:
Ambode should give up already. He's fighting a lost battle. There is only one political family in Lagos and without them, he cannot win. Even if the Abuja power brokers get him the ticket by force, he can't win the general election. Second term is not by force.

So are you saying he should not fight as a man ?
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Tjiaz(m): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Useless people everywhere, what 's the probability that when ths one too get thr he won't do the opposite. Yeye people.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by subcbouy: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
WritePal:

Who knows Ambo before, too? The same evil men that hand picked him, have also rejected him. The fact that he worked will also force sango-man to follow similar policy. It is a master program from one man to the many Lagosians who want, boys are hungry.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by hokafor(m): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
This guy look like a criminal I hope the poor will be safe if he eventually wins
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by beeceeboy19(m): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
Twitter activist be screaming, when they don't understand that a Governor has to stand in for primaries.... Before, they accused Tinubu of imposition , now primaries is been done as enshrined in our constitution , they are still wailing... i don't just understand. Politics is about the people and numbers. Ambode treated his party members poorly hence the result you are seeing today.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by amanikondo: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
fuckerstard:
Ambode fix lagos roads..

It is too late.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by 100kobo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
oluwasegun007:
WHAT WOULD AMBODE BE THINKING RIGHT NOW.....

BOLA TINUBU

BABATUNDE FASHOLA

aMBODE

BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU

Can you see the similarities.... grin grin grin Names starting with letter B

Reminiscent of pool draw analysts where they try to predict sequence.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Maken1005: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

Drink water
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos by Basseybruce: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage / 9 Nigerian Politicians Who Own Media Houses - Newspapers, TV & Radio Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.