Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) (50388 Views)

Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) / My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Ajokeade17: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
May Allah keep us off the evil eyes. Congratulations! Temi na ade, In sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
I was rushing to see d interior but was disappointed. Well, congratulations

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Says a cockroach struggling in a face me I slap you grin
Jealousy will not kill you
OneCorner:
Afonjezy.
Wat is new here. No ace of spade for table sef

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
OneCorner:
Afonjezy. Wat is new here. No ace of spade for table sef
Which one have you built?

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Sorarena(f): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
May God continue to bless u.Open and honest guy you are.I got to know this man through tone of his post on Nairaland,though the installer did not purchase the roofing sheet from him because of my installer personal gain ,this guy went all his way to help me out of the hand of my greedy installer.As God through you delivery
Me from the hand of crazy installer,may He delivery you from all danger.

3 Likes

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by money121(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sorarena:
May God continue to bless u.Open and honest guy you are.I got to know this man through tone of his post on Nairaland,though the installer did not purchase the roofing sheet from him because of my installer personal gain ,this guy went all his way to help me out of the hand of my greedy installer.As God through you delivery
Me from the hand of crazy installer,may He delivery you from all danger.
Amin ooo thanks so much mama
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Curvinus(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
When you see so much patronizing statements from these leeching hoez, you can tell they are smarting up to dig their claws. tomorrow they'll say they are feminists. Feminism kill you there.
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by hizmail(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ayub baba carry on..........

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by sweettinz20(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
money121:

So u called this show off ? Am into Roofing business and popular here on nairaland !
Have handle lot of roofing projects for most nairalanders and i do post the building here on nairaland!

So u mean posting mine is now show off abegii!!
This is not show off but advert!! Becos if most client's see this the trust in dealing with me will be strong!!
baba show me way too for the business

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by M3A16(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulations! More success and plenty more good things.... May Allah accept my prayers too and all other well-wishers....

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by naijajobx: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
smiley
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by wura2020: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
sweettinz20:
baba show me way too for the business

Congratulations. More grease to ur elbow. You roofed my house in Ogbomoso.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by money121(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
wura2020:

Yes sir I can recall!! Thanks for ur patronage sir
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by zeestone99(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
money121:
Am using this medium to say big thank you to Seun Osewa and the mod because nairaland forum still remain number 1 Selling point for My roofing business and have meet alot of different clients thru this forum have also learn lot of things thru this forum most expecially the properties section am so great ful!!

And for BrainCONCEPTZ I really appreciate you becos his the one that handle the furniture work( kitchen cabinets, wardrobe, and so on) thanks so much for ur sincerity

And for mufutau55 Just continue your good will on this section!!
And for all my clients on this forum I really appreciate your trust on me becos without You and Almighty God this project will not be a successful one!!

Thanks so much I really Appreciate!!

It hold on Sept 30th 2018

Congrats bro, baba God that finished urs ll finish mine, for ur clients that needs to install solar/inverter setup,cctv and home automation, refer them to me we r proffesionals in our field, u can look us up on
Fbook - http://Facebook.com/monzpowersolutions
Instagram - @monzpowersolutions

God bless
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by chukxie(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulations, man. I rejoice, my brother. E no easy. Congrats !

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by suyamasta(m): 12:11am On Oct 04, 2018
Congrats! I hope such a day comes for me too

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Idboyostic(m): 2:30am On Oct 04, 2018
money121:

OMG awon paddy Ni Ni benue re ooo thanks so much
The name is Abu Zamani the Governor!!!
mii oo force e ooo.... Ehn ehn.... You remember when dem wan decamp us because we no go for boring lectures and how you take carry your bag for head when we enter CAMP. I still get the picture.....

Congrats Baba Abu!!! More to come brother....You kuku no invite MII OO FORCE EH SQUAD

#LaisonOffice grin

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Idboyostic(m): 2:31am On Oct 04, 2018
ChopBellefull:

Let me call you Abu zaria, Governor so that u ll remember we all camped together at wanune benue state 2014 batch c. We rocked mami togeda u were very free and playful to. I hv many of our pics togeda both bayor, shina(poly), yinka amongs others.

Abu father i am hapi for u more grace man.
Eh eh.... Who be? Indentify yourself grin
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Idboyostic(m): 2:32am On Oct 04, 2018
ChopBellefull:

Let me call you Abu zaria, Governor so that u ll remember we all camped together at wanune benue state 2014 batch c. We rocked mami togeda u were very free and playful to. I hv many of our pics togeda both bayor, shina(poly), yinka amongs others.

Abu father i am hapi for u more grace man.
Eh eh.... Who be undecided indentify yourself grin

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:55am On Oct 04, 2018
Congratulations, many more to come.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by money121(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Idboyostic:
mii oo force e ooo.... Ehn ehn.... You remember when dem wan decamp us because we no go for boring lectures and how you take carry your bag for head when we enter CAMP. I still get the picture.....

Congrats Baba Abu!!! More to come brother....You kuku no invite MII OO FORCE EH SQUAD

#LaisonOffice grin
OMG!! Laison Office is here keep ur I.d card but I post it on Facebook now no vex paddy mi..
One love still keep us together!!
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Idboyostic(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2018
money121:

OMG!! Laison Office is here keep ur I.d card but I post it on Facebook now no vex paddy mi..
One love still keep us together!!
Eh Eh..... Omo iya mii.... Make dem keep their ID card grin...... I no dey oo.

No mind me joor..... People just dey disturb me for Facebook/messenger.... I just log my account off.... For like 3months now.

No worry, we go gather do the next one..... Insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by money121(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2018
Idboyostic:
Eh Eh..... Omo iya mii.... Make dem keep their ID card grin...... I no dey oo.

No mind me joor..... People just dey disturb me for Facebook/messenger.... I just log my account off.... For like 3months now.

No worry, we go gather do the next one..... Insha Allah
Amin Ya Allah thanks brother mi
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Hum2020: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2018
Congratulazion May Allah continue to show his mercy on you nice to Archive

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by dnawah(m): 10:30am On Oct 04, 2018
money121:
Am using this medium to say big thank you to Seun Osewa and the mod because nairaland forum still remain number 1 Selling point for My roofing business and have meet alot of different clients thru this forum have also learn lot of things thru this forum most expecially the properties section am so great ful!!

And for BrainCONCEPTZ I really appreciate you becos his the one that handle the furniture work( kitchen cabinets, wardrobe, and so on) thanks so much for ur sincerity

And for all my clients on this forum I really appreciate your trust on me becos without You and Almighty God this project will not be a successful one!!

oboy see ur life.u did something in Sept and u r telling us in Oct.because u no want spend abi?just imagine 1 million people 4rm nairaland came 1m *#300(a bottle of beer)=#300,000,000 na wa o abi u want go village?all the same congrat.
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by igbanbajo(m): 3:33am On Oct 05, 2018
money121:

Congrats Ayyub.
More of this to come in sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by ChopBellefull(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Idboyostic:
Eh eh.... Who be? Indentify yourself grin

Lol.. Mk i dey low-key abeg.. U sef sabi abu zamani abi. We disturb camp da year o.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by sweettinz20(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
wura2020:

Amen
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2018
money121:

Big congratulations Sir, more blessings.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by money121(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

Big congratulations Sir, more blessings.
Thanks so much my oga
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by larryking540: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2019
SAMBARRY:
Congrats op but Yoruba's say ti isu enibata,amafowo bojeni

Do you think its everyone you invited for your housewarming that is genuinely happy for you? This is africa o.everyone don't think alike.building a house and doing housewarming can actually annoy some people or spark envy without your knowledge.

In Nigeria or Africa people get unnecessarily envious for the most dumbest reasons like they're in some form of competition with you.it will surprise you that some of your guest will go and eat your food and then get home and be like at his age otiyakole meanwhile I'm still living in rented house. For some it might be the wife that can spark envy in them and be like oju otie.omo inu etikole,agbaya ara e losibe Iwo deti ra ordinary Land and before you know it he qill start over thinking and reading meaning to everything you unknowingly do and before you know it beef will start

Shebi you watch African magic yoruba and if you don't you read stuffs people say on nl.statement's like at his age he don't born,I never born,at his age he has so so millions of naira while I'm still job hunting

bro u no watch africa magic youruba reach me, most of d storyline are real like stories, narrated from police officer,and most men of God who hear wat people say during deliverance in church,

I like to hide myself o.,no b who follow u chop meat be ur best friend o,even at my working place I humble pass rat, even if u match my leg, na me go even apologize give u, like d abino in the yoruba movies said one parable, "he said who is celebrating in his hux with loud music, and d neighbor just lost his or her child, one part of his mind will always point to who is celebrating as the cause of their misfortune,

in africa hide ur self
we are known to be too greedy
we easily covetousness towards other people progress

we are never contended with d little we have,

who get ear make he hear,
friends I got I can count them with d tip of my fingers, the rest na mechanic or electrician,becus I will surely need there help almost every month,
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by ak22(m): 8:17am On Jan 21, 2020
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You / Three-Storey Building Collapses In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Building Under Construction Collapses In Aba, Many Trapped (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.