Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Get In Touch With The First Nigerian To Travel To The Space - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get In Touch With The First Nigerian To Travel To The Space (348 Views)

Poco F5 Review - The First Nigerian Review / Samsung S23 Ultra Obi Cubana Become The First Nigerian To Use The Latest Samsung / Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get In Touch With The First Nigerian To Travel To The Space by Techcribsblog(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2018
A 30 year old nigerian “Freeman osunuga” popularly know as the first Nigerian and African to travel to space.

®ead more ->>
http://techcribs.com.ng/meet-the-first-nigerian-to-travel-to-the-space/

The Medicine and Surgery graduate was selected through a programme called Rising Star at the widely-reported One Young World Summit 2014 in Dublin, to embark upon a once-in-a-lifetime trip to space.
He graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University and attended Adetola Odutola College, Ijebu-Ode.

In an interview, Osonuga expressed his feeling at the prospect.

“I cannot wait to go to space. It is an opportunity of a lifetime. I f I do, I will be the first black African and Nigerian to be in space. That’s just a part of it. Succeeding would help me do more humanitarian work, to solve more problems/needs on a very large scale,”

®€∆D more->>

“I also believe that going to space, considering my background, will inspire millions of African children from similar backgrounds to achieve their dreams. It will also put Nigeria in a positive light again and help change the world’s perception of Nigeria,” he said.

He also has a foundation, Heal the World Foundation Nigeria, which basically support children with disabilities, orphans and the less-privileged.

He was also a volunteer worker during the Ebola outbreak in West Africa.

“My advice for young people is to dream and dream big. You don’t owe anybody an apology to fulfil your dreams. Dream big, pursue it and give it your best shot,” he concluded.

Source>>

(1) (Reply)

Allcall W2-the IP68 Waterproof Smartwatch Phone Is Now On Sale At Banggood! / 10 Mobile Games That Are Close To Console Games / Behold The Fantastic Itels33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.