Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,939 members, 7,852,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

The Habit Of Blessing Your World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Habit Of Blessing Your World (181 Views)

The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) / The Reason Why Jesus Christ Is Flogging Your Church Instead Of Blessing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Habit Of Blessing Your World by jonatoye(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Habit of Blessing your World

WORD FOR TODAY
Whatever you curse cannot bless you; Cultivate the habit of blessing your nation, home, family, wife, children, business, church and every domain you find yourself!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For Zion’s (Nigeria's) sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem’s (Nigeria's) sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name. Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God. Thou(Nigeria) shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzi-bah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married." (Isaiah 62:1-4).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The world in which we find ourselves is not a perfect one because it is a temporary abode. There is no nation, marriage, home, ministry, church, organization without it's shortcomings. Anywhere you can find mortal men heading, you will find shortcomings there.

When your expectations are not met in a domain and things are not going the way they should try as much as possible not to say evil about it or curse it but rather bless it. It is in blessing it that you can be blessed.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Bless my nation, church, family, home, state, city, work and enterprise in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
It is only what you bless that will bless you!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Blessed Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Whom, When, How To Deliver / Weak Prayer Life (1) / No President Worldwide Can Be As Irresponsible As Nigerian President – Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.