Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Weak Prayer Life (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weak Prayer Life (1) (180 Views)

Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life (1) / How The Devil Attack Your Prayer Life. (1) / ''if You Want To Be Successful In Life, love-vendor Your Prayer Life'' - Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weak Prayer Life (1) by Revadebola: 6:18am On Oct 05, 2018
WEAK PRAYER LIFE. (1).

Luke 18:1 (KJV)
"And he spake a parable unto them to this end , that men ought always to pray, and not to faint."

The Lord Jesus Christ instructed that we should develop a consistent and strong prayer habit.

You are either prayerful or fainting and prayer-less.
It's either you pray or become a prey.

Whenever you are prayer-less, you become vulnerable to satanic attacks.

When the devil and the enemy wants to attack a christain, they first of all attack his/her prayer life.

Your prayer life is what creates the shield of God's fire burning around you.
If you pray well, things will go well for you and with you.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every spirit of prayerlessness from my life.
2. I reject every flimsy excuses why I am not prayerful.
3. I rebuke the spirit of fainting in prayer.
4. In Jesus Name, I decree, I will pray and not be a prey.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

No President Worldwide Can Be As Irresponsible As Nigerian President – Kukah / Weak Prayer Life (5) / Christians See If These Are True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.