Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning (64602 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by Teeboi56: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
muzeze77:
Taking ones life is not the answer
Abi now I wonder why people kill them self
Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by hartomharbiodun(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
hmm
Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by Fabre2: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
did he die
Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by musa7m(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
lonelydora:
Even though i do not support suicide, but many people you see on the road are going through a lot of depression. And the problem is, no one, not even family members, seem to care any more.

The bible said, at the Endtime....Men will be lovers of themselves.

When you narrate your problem to people these days, 20% don't care and the other 80% are happy you have them.

RIP Nurudeen, i wish was close to you to notice you have been passing through depression
the one's. close to you ....how many have you help.... I know your type

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by echodrum(m): 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
lonelydora:
Even though i do not support suicide, but many people you see on the road are going through a lot of depression. And the problem is, no one, not even family members, seem to care any more.

When you narrate your problem to people these days, 20% don't care and the other 80% are happy you have them.

RIP Nurudeen, i wish was close to you to notice you have been passing through depression
the Bible said the Bible said.. Isn't it funny and irony how the Bible is used against it self. " men will be lover of themselves" but this young man hated himself by all means. So it is either it is not the end time or the bible is lying to you.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by lonelydora: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
musa7m:

I don't have any depressed person around me. I have been there before and won't allow one to pass through it.

Meanwhile, you are the one in command of the NAF C130?
Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by edupedia: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Afonja is tired of life after voting Buhari

...yours look like the id of a man being slapped by village witches...pls if they tell u its your turn to jump off the bridge beg them u will never open your mouth too wide again... grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by sunbilor(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Afonja is tired of life after voting Buhari
Yoruba+muslim
Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by onlytiles(m): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
see this one that voted Buhari want to come and go and commit suicide. oh boy no way. you must finish what you started

talk to us at PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED SERVICES for effective Fumigation services for eradication of bed bugs, mosquitoes and all flying and crawling insects.
we are experts in both industrial and domestic Fumigation services.

talk to us on 08169606527
Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by ronishratis(f): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by ronishratis(f): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shUhPldT9zw
musa7m:
Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by Zinny25(f): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
I thought security operatives were stationed there to stop them from jumping into the lagoon.

I hope he survived it ooo, we are in this country together, where does he think he's going to
Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by frozen70(f): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
The question he should be asking himself now is

Have my problem been solved or have I created more complicated problem

Everyone have their own challenges in the country the, succide has never been an option
Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by writeprof(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ladycloud:
Chaaai.... Who knows what would have made him want to take his life.

Anyways, let's all endeavour to check up on our loved ones, some of them are passing through hard times.

You just said the truth! I banished such thoughts from my mind with a bible verse just this evening. Frustrated after starting a 30k a month job, got home from church, the kids crying for food and light, wifey tired also from 40k hectic job-related movement today. Just could almost not managed until I said I'm psychologically down. It's not funny at all. And tired of pitying without tangible help, people keep silent.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by writeprof(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
lonelydora:

You just said the truth! I banished such thoughts from my mind with a bible verse just this evening. Frustrated after starting a 30k a month job, got home from church, the kids crying for food and light, wifey tired also from 40k hectic job-related movement today. Just could almost not managed until I said I'm psychologically down. It's not funny at all. And tired of pitying without tangible help, people keep silent.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by Magicdon(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
NeekeyBrainz:

Please edit the topic, someone cannot jump into third mainland bridge, he jumped off third mainland bridge into the lagoon.

with that height from d bridge to the river, surface tension alone will kill him
Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by lonelydora: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
writeprof:

The good thing is...we have a God who works behind the scene for us, and who has promised he will give us an expected end

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by D1zion: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
Vizzy4u:
"reothoric" ? Chai english have die. Kuku come n kee me
thats typographical error.its rhetoric Mr English.. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Fraud Alert! Gtbank *737# Is Very Risky.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.