Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) (41498 Views)

Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by GOFRONT(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bwahahahahaa

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by GoldHorse(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Thank God you know say na when e "still" dey inside water.

Fishermen boku!
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by Assassin101: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
one day keh?

if you're not already seeing his manhood in this pic, then you need to go for eye check-up

kehinde1588:
Dino has remained mum politically. Is his political career dying or what grin

Nothing wey Dino no dey fluant, one day he will flaunt his manhood. Yeye man
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by kehinde1588(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
Assassin101:
one day keh?

if you're not already seeing his manhood in this pic, then you need to go for eye check-up

Oya gbefun. Microscope oro.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by nextstep(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
I would like to think that creating a potable water scheme (water treatment and purification) for my hometown would make me feel so much better than buying yet another fancy car with money meant for my constituents. One day, I too would like to retire to my hometown and drink water from a public tap while I sit with my old friends and watch children play in the park.

I pray I die peacefully enjoying my old age in my hometown, enjoying some of the facilities (water, good health care, air conditioned buses, constant light) that I helped build.

None of these fancy cars is going to help when one is on a death bed in some fancy foreign hospital.
Doesn't any Nigerian leader think like this?

Yes, his salary is not constituent money, but can't a senator say: OK, let me do something useful for my community with some of my salary? Even 10percent, used directly to buy exercise books - or medicine - for his constituents would endear him for life, and won't really make a difference to his standard of living.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by vivaAfrica: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
The way he behaves,acts, dresses, cries and flaunts his wealth he should be in Nollywood... he loves to show off like an entertainer rather than a politician
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by kaybabadon(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
na wa for dis Dino of a man always showing us his cars collection but no one project ever committion by him

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by Raskasal(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
kehinde1588:
Dino has remained mum politically. Is his political career dying or what grin

Nothing wey Dino no dey fluant, one day he will flaunt his manhood. Yeye man

Lol
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by tunary(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

Shut up young man.

Senators take home more than 30m monthly . Salary +take home+ home and fuel allowance
If he saves 3months salary , can't he purchase a Gwagon ?
His salary isn't meant for his constituents.
All the cars he has are definitely more than a billion naira which is very correct, how much is his two years salaries and allowances? he has landed properties as well remember? meaning that these politicians dip their hands into monies meant for their constituents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by Akiika: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kido Melaye just have a awful fashion sense!
Meanwhile, e no get ticket to contest anywhere!
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by tunary(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Reelmii:
tinubu go castrate am
Area father versus area boy
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by wink2015(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
oyacastam:
Senator Dino Melaye has take out his time once again to flaunts his car. But this time, its his G-wagon.

The Senator added a caption to the photo.

He wrote:

"Cold no dey catch fish wey dey inside river."

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/dino-melaye-flaunts-his-g-wagon-photo.html

Senator Dino Melaye! The special Agbero Politician from Kogi state.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

Shut up young man.

Senators take home more than 30m monthly . Salary +take home+ home and fuel allowance

You must be Dino Melaye grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by Cajal(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nemesis001:

Goan challenge Tinubu first and come back here. Nonsense
....do not allow tinubu to be the source of ur worries brother... Move.. On
All na de same thing
Tomorrow u will see GEJ.. praising tinubu
Or wike pouring encomium on PMB ...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by OfficialSam(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
Is it catfish or 'catch fish'?
Idiotic senator!
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by adecz: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Meanwhile,

most of his cars can not go
to Aiyetoro, his village, because
the road has totally failed & in total
state of disrepair.

Yet, he is in the Senate,
following Saraki upandan like
a police dog.

Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by ofwest47(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
See what N15m Naira per month senate minimum wage have been producing.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by babadee1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
This old fool is still flaunting his cars. I hope he won't have to sell them off one by one after next year.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by Guestlander: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
MC Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by Mrkoorz(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lol Dino my man swagg on Sen.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by tosinjay(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Momey really too much for politics, just senator oh, see im moves. Of thos one becomes governor nko or presido.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by mabaz(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
How did this happen to kogi state
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by jesmond3945: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
I don't blame Dino let him enjoy. He is benefiting from the stupidity of young Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by Jacobs91(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
Crazy dude almost hit my car with this wagon while making a speedy turn into house 43 gana street Maitama yesterday...horrible driver!
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by abdulrazak07(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nemesis001:

Goan challenge Tinubu first and come back here. Nonsense

They might b dsame thing but Tinubu is nt as stupid as ds.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by Chikabill: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
another lyrics
cold no dey catch fish inside water
dino it been a while oooo have really missed your wahala

That is all u have to say?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by sacajawea: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kingosytex:
That is his senatorial achievement, the people of senatorial zone must really be happy with him
Yh I'm sure they are I've been to kogi b4.
Nigeria Likes the style of leadership and Government like that APC vs PDP
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by GetCofOProperty: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hmmm...Oshisco. Let him continue flaunting ill gotten wealth.
Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by Chiboto414: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
My man dino carry go jor.. Enemies no go like u at all. As them no want this kind of good tons in their life....may God bless me like this oooooo! Ijn
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by STILESGANG: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

Shut up young man.

You are a fool, why a should a senator be earning that much,when majority of the populace live below the poverty line. Is that even normal? .
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Chikabill:

That is all u have to say?
Is it affecting you grin
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) by OtunbaJ: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
That is y can't never see u as a serious minded fellow. What a shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor / The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.