Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri (5436 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC / Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by Yibo(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
How could you have spent 6 months insulting Waziri Atiku, only to now follow a known drug lord?

#TableShaker
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1608059366699315200?cxt=HHwWgMDRnaze_NAsAAAA
Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by OGIBRA(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
ANYTHING APART FROM ATIKU IS HIGHLY WELCOME...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by ganisucks(f): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by SmartPolician: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
I think the best thing to do would have been for the governors to endorse any presidential candidate from the South (Peter Obi or Bola Tinubu).

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by Racoon(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Reno is still catching his cruise with the gullible.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by 9jii(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
The earlier the IPOB miscreants realized the fact that Tinibu is our incoming president the easier it ll be for their chest pain in February nxt year.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by PureMe01: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Igbo:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1608059366699315200?cxt=HHwWgMDRnaze_NAsAAAA

Hold on,so u now admit thiefnubuu is a drug criminal? grin

Inasmuch as I know Wike cannot support thiefnubuu muslim-muslim ticket

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
We're waiting to mock emilokan walking corpse when Wike does otherwise.
Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by dj2chicki: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
I
Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by Felimax(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Only clowns like Wike will support or endorse Tinubu.

If you are looking for the worst critical foolish governor from the South South check for the one that is neither here nor there.

He said he is not a second class citizen and could not take the V.P slot offered him in a platter of gold but can bend his mouth to eat the poo from Tinubu's anus.

I knew it will come to this because the disease that will kill a dog will first take it's sense of smell.

GOOD NEWS IS BOTH WIKE AND HIS EMILOKAN DRUG BARON HAS FAILED.

Both Wike and Obi are banking on the judiciary and worst case to disorganize the whole nation should power not come to the South but at present my choice is the only one whom I trust can bring in devolution of power and possibly RESTRUCTURING and that man is Atiku.

I cannot repeat another litmus test in the person of Obi he may end up worst than Buhari and Jonathan combined.

2023 vote integrity, vote absolute power to the people.

6 Likes

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by Kam2021: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
But why is a major opposition party like PDP being foolish at this point in time of election and political stand?If APC wzs this docile you think they would be in power now?Is it better to lose support of 5 sitting state governors and keep that their party chairman that doesn't even have much electoral value?
Ayu should step down for the interest of the party, let them win election.
This his sit tight is not helping the party. If PDP lose all of them will run away. The likes of Wike will not be there to finance the party os is it Fubara accountant that will bring money out,as accountants nah stingy people.
PDP Ayu should go for the interest of the party.

2 Likes

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by tinsel: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
The kind of insults and abuse Wike will receive from Obidients only God knows. I will stay one corner and read them all.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
lol G5 indeed

which G5 again ?
the only person in the so called g5 his stand is yet to be known is Wike.

Ortom has publicly endorsed Obi
Seyi has endorsed his tribes man Tinubu
Ugwuanyi and okezie ? you don't need anybody to tell you where SE votes is going to

so I ask again which G5?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by Ikpaitid: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
End Game.

1 Like

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by Penguin2: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Reno Omokri is pretending to have information he does not have.

Nobody among the G-5 has spoken to anyone; so nobody can claim to know anything for sure.

Meanwhile, the G-5 cannot endorse Tinubu with Ortom, Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi there.

Ortom just told Nigerians few days ago that Obi is the best thing after fried dodo; how is he going to come back to Nigerians and campaign for Tinubu to us?

And if you think Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi will declare for Tinubu, then you don’t know nothing about Southeast.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
If Wike supports Thiefnubuu which is almost impossible, his anointed PDP Guber candidate will also lose that election as everyone will vote Labour party for both Presidency and Guber. He will end up with the short end of the stick.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by JAMO84: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
The only time Igbo drag their politicians is when any one of them go against Obi? I pity Ugwanyi and Ikpeazu, IPOB terrorists will burn their family houses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by frank14011991(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
This election might be won before February 25. Tinubu all the way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by Polchiz(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
lol G5 indeed

which G5 again ?
the only person in the so called g5 his stand is yet to be known is Wike.

Ortom has publicly endorsed Obi
Seyi has endorsed his tribes man Tinubu
Ugwuanyi and okezie ? you don't need anybody to tell you where SE votes is going to

so I ask again which G5?
You are wise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by tinsel: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:
If Wike supports Thiefnubuu which is almost impossible, his anointed PDP Guber candidate will also lose that election as everyone will vote Labour party for both Presidency and Guber. He will end up with the short end of the stick.
Presidential election comes before gubernatorial. After the presidential election and if Peter lost, do you think Obidients will come out to vote in the subsequent elections?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by Yibo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Peter Obi can win a single state in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by OsunOriginal: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
frank14011991:
This election might be won before February 25. Tinubu all the way

Bro, the election is won and lost already. The winner knows and the losers are only fighting a lost battle.
Tinubu has won already - celebration has commenced fully in our camp grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
tinsel:

Presidential election comes before gubernatorial. After the presidential election and if Peter lost, do you think Obidients will come out to vote in the subsequent elections?

Urchin, Obi will win the Presidential, and ObiDients will be even more gingered to come out and vote in the Guber elections. Your Tinubu will not smell the presidency. Stop deceiving yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by tinsel: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Urchin, Obi will win the Presidential, and ObiDients will be even more gingered to come out and vote in the Guber elections. Your Tinubu will not smell the presidency. Stop deceiving yourself. grin
Akuko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by VTJN(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kam2021:
But why is a major opposition party like PDP being foolish at this point in time of election and political stand?If APC wzs this docile you think they would be in power now?Is it better to lose support of 5 sitting state governors and keep that their party chairman that doesn't even have much electoral value?
Ayu should step down for the interest of the party, let them win election.
This his sit tight is not helping the party. If PDP lose all of them will run away. The likes of Wike will not be there to finance the party os is it Fubara accountant that will bring money out,as accountants nah stingy people.
PDP Ayu should go for the interest of the party.
I've always stand that PDP will be the cause why APC will remain in power

They are too weak and useless as an opposition. They should go and learn from APC

3 Likes

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by Corrinthians(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
The so called G5 governors have mouths and could speak for themselves. Let's disregard any news not coming from them directly, especially from a known miscreant like Reno.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Corrinthians:
The so called G5 governors have mouths and could speak for themselves. Let's disregard any news not coming from them directly, especially from a known miscreant like Reno.
but Reno ofockery is your god naa
Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by Corrinthians(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
but Reno ofockery is your god naa
I know only a tribe whose people queued to suck his dirty dick and swallow his cum. I'm not going to mention Igbo so you don't go disturbing the mods like the cowardly zombiediot you are.

Ekpa dirty boxers fall on you and your soul. grin

Anini will never be President. All you Easterners can do after the election is continue killing and cannibalising yourselves and your traditional rulers cum Sabos. There's no other cards left for you novices to play.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Corrinthians:
I know only a tribe whose people queued to suck his dirty dick and swallow his cum. I'm not going to mention Igbo so you don't go disturbing the mods like the cowardly zombiediot you are.

Ekpa dirty boxers fall on you and your soul. grin

cry
Mynd44 Seun Dominique nlfpmod Oam4j
Rule 2 please
Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by Cyberterror: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Bro, the election is won and lost already. The winner knows and the losers are only fighting a lost battle.
Tinubu has won already - celebration has commenced fully in our camp grin grin grin grin
Jagaban Tinubu won the election the day he declared for the office. All the arguments you see in the social and traditional media are about who will finish second. Nyesom Wike and his G5 will endorse Tinubu it is a done deal though it is immaterial to his victory but pyschologically it will further demoralize the zombidient camp. They will abuse and insult their fathers as usual while Tinubu sails to Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
tinsel:

Akuko.

Jebe na nke Mike Ejeagha.
Re: Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri by kenedyx: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
tinsel:
The kind of insults and abuse Wike will receive from Obidients only God knows. I will stay one corner and read them all.

grin grin grin
Obidients no dey take rubbish. But I reserve my curses for now till it's confirmed. In the meantime, Wike's still my man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This / Bashir Tofa Relaunches Presidential Bid ! / it is two countries..-- AdeMusiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.