Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) (45883 Views)

Edo 2024: PDP Splits Into Two Factions As Legacy Group, Shaibu Rejects Ighodalo / Gunshots As Two Factions Of Road Workers Union, NURTW Clash In Abuja / APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
wink grin d first one biko Ipob and daylight scam
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by gbaskiboy: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Buhari fraudster Tinubu fraudster APC fraudster PDP fraudster All political leaders in Nigeria they are all thieves, ole, onyeoshi, barawo
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by kemax11: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Okorocha is a mad man projecting his in-law to IMO people
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Zuorom: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
The second one is obviously fake

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by optimismlaz(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Okoroawusa repent ooo
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by MichelleDouglas: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Guys please help me click this link�
http://workpocketmoney.com/?id=217520
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Leopantro: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
N0favors:
I give up on Nigeria

Togo, here I come

Bros, join line for back
no jump queue
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by ilsmiling(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
I declared this iberiberism election in Imo inconclusive. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by LZAA: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
stevoolala:
Two result have come up from the just concluded Imo state Apc primaries one is from Ahmed Gulak the election committee chairman sent from Abuja for this said election[b] while the other is announcement by Apc state Secretary in state office.[/b]

MY GOOD PEOPLE LETS CHECK THIS TWO RESULT AND KNOW WHO HAVE THE ORIGINAL AND THE FAKE

who did this to us Nigeria.?
and u still dy ask which one fake or real?
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
There was a country
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Sholaco: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
Okorocha ought to have been sacked by now
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by INFOBIZ3: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
God

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by talk2archy: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
Racoon:
Of course the one with the official APC letterhead. Rochas is desperate in his iberiberism. grin grin grin cheesy

For Okoroawusas mind, can you say that again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by maestroferdi: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ihedioha will be jubilating now.

Both outcome will sink APC in IMO State.

Hope and Nwosu are both from Orlu zone so APC are officially finished because it is not Orlu's turn to produce the governor.

This one setting confusion in the camp of the enemy...

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by fykes(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
Whoever wrote that second paper didn't realise that there's no "ugwumba Uche nwosu" on the aspirants list. How come he was declared the winner Foolish somebody
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Bolognese: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
ok

Racoon:
Of course the one with the official APC letterhead. Rochas is desperate in his iberiberism. grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by DidierDrogba: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
stupid and shameless people
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Tapout(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
rochas political career is over ….bloody tyrant angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by OfficialAPCNig: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
This is what happens when you align for just a second with that evil at ikoyi.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by mbos: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sirheny007:
Jesus!!!
Manipulation in broad daylight!
Take it from me, Uche Nwosu can never have gotten such amount of vote.
This must have been doctored by the Devil himself,
Okoroawusa.

As long as God lives, Uche Nwosu will never get that ticket.
Imolites says no to dictatorship
Imolite say no to robbery.
Okoroawusa wants to start some kind of Monarchy in Imo, but Godwilling his plans will come to naught.

Why didn't Uche Nwosu's agent sign the first and authentic result??
shocked

he refused to signed and has left for UPP
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by N0favors: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Leopantro:

Bros, join line for back
no jump queue
E go reach me by force lol
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by wanted2018(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
There are three sheets for the one UCHE NWOSU won. You just uploaded one sheet. See the complete result sheet according to that faction...

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by snapshot: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Both of them are fakes
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by acdear123: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
I'm from IMO and I witnessed the APC primary and I can confirm that Uche Nwosu won the election. Sent. Uzodima did not participate in the process cos, forget what you hear from the media. Uche Nwosu has the backing of IMO people. What I can't tell is how Okorocha convinced IMO people to be this loyal to his course.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by skare: 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
With this kind of figures. One will be force to ask if the same people voted 2 times?
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
None
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Agugbadin: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
The original has APC official logo with Hope Uzodima as winner, the second is fake with Nwosu as winner, that by easily produced inside one business center
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by NORSIYK(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
The way these idiots in apc Imo State are brandishing figures ehn?
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Agugbadin: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
acdear123:
I'm from IMO and I witnessed the APC primary and I can confirm that Uche Nwosu won the election. Sent. Uzodima did not participate in the process cos, forget what you hear from the media. Uche Nwosu has the backing of IMO people. What I can't tell is how Okorocha convinced IMO people to be this loyal to his course.
You are a liar like Okorocha and UCHE

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Agugbadin: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Oche211:
Desperados.....
Desperate okorocha
Ofcus, it's the one with party letterhead, written with pen with candidates agent's signatures.
Nice one, you are absolutely correct
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by tochukwu75(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
stevoolala:
Two result have come up from the just concluded Imo state Apc primaries one is from Ahmed Gulak the election committee chairman sent from Abuja for this said election while the other is announcement by Apc state Secretary in state office.

MY GOOD PEOPLE LETS CHECK THIS TWO RESULT AND KNOW WHO HAVE THE ORIGINAL AND THE FAKE

who did this to us Nigeria.?

Lord Lugard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) / Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces / Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.