Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) (45881 Views)

Edo 2024: PDP Splits Into Two Factions As Legacy Group, Shaibu Rejects Ighodalo / Gunshots As Two Factions Of Road Workers Union, NURTW Clash In Abuja / APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
N0favors:
I give up on Nigeria
Togo, here I come
Take me with u. Let me carry ur bag. Lol
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Leopantro: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
acdear123:
I'm from IMO and I witnessed the APC primary and I can confirm that Uche Nwosu won the election. Sent. Uzodima did not participate in the process cos, forget what you hear from the media. Uche Nwosu has the backing of IMO people. What I can't tell is how Okorocha convinced IMO people to be this loyal to his course.

so explain why the second result does not bear the official APC logo?
or did the acid rain wash it away?
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by wanted2018(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Leopantro:

so explain why the second result does not bear the official APC logo?
or did the acid rain wash it away?

It has the official logo as well. Check comments, you will see. The poster did not include the first page. There are three pages. The truth about Imo will be out soon and I am not sure Okorocha will lose out. Their wahala shaa
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Okey2010: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Okorocha is � GOAT
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Turantula(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
acdear123:
I'm from IMO and I witnessed the APC primary and I can confirm that Uche Nwosu won the election. Sent. Uzodima did not participate in the process cos, forget what you hear from the media. Uche Nwosu has the backing of IMO people. What I can't tell is how Okorocha convinced IMO people to be this loyal to his course.
ewu awusa meeee
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Tareq1105: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
Paollo:
Ojoro party

Apc is not ojoro party as you alleged.

It's a party that allows for members participation in the electoral process.

Not delegates.

Apc members are involved in how those that aspire to lead emerge.

You must have seen or heard how sitting governors are losing control of their states. That is participatory democracy.

Therefore, advise your treasury looter party pdp to emulate Apc.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Why did Ahmed Gulak abscond from his hotel room?
What is he afraid of?
I think the result sheet with the chicken livered Gulak is the authentic result because it's already a crime to impersonate him.
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by mbos: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
kingthreat:
Over half a million APC members in the Imo state? Bloody lie

In the villages people belong of all Political Parties at the grass root

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by mbos: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
FrancisDiote:
Why did Ahmed Gulak abscond from his hotel room?
What is he afraid of?
I think the result sheet with the chicken livered Gulak is the authentic result because it's already a crime to impersonate him.
Afraid of Militant Rochas cult groups
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Gazzy88(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Augustine8825: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Uche Nwaosu can never be the governor of Imo state. I forbid it and God forbid it too.
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
The correct result is the latter.
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
And apga will win the governor with Iyke Ibe from Obowo
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
acdear123:

Leave the naysayers. Even the result posted here is made to deceive people who don't know much.
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
Augustine8825:
Uche Nwaosu can never be the governor of Imo state. I forbid it and God forbid it too.

Based on what I can see presently he has won already. In a very free election he's sure of 70% votes.
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by maimalari: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Oche211:
Desperados.....
Desperate okorocha
Ofcus, it's the one with party letterhead, written with pen with candidates agent's signatures.
The poster is trying to be clever by half. Both hv handwritten sheets.

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by AmarachiNnoli: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
maimalari:

The poster is trying to be clever by half. Both hv handwritten sheets.

This result sheet is even authentic more than the result sheet signed by Gulak. This is the result sheets of other states and it bears apc security imprint. Not a plain paper as the former. And then a closer look at the former also resembles a colored photocopy. It has ink border lines��

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
AmarachiNnoli:

This result sheet is even authentic more than the result sheet signed by Gulak. This is the result sheets of other states and it bears apc security imprint. Not a plain paper as the former. And then a closer look at the former also resembles a colored photocopy. It has ink border lines��

I think Nwosu's result is more authentic.

Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by KingsleyBuubba(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bunch of Criminals. Martin Looters. Thief's of Imohara.
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Mrkoorz(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
The one written in blue ink is the original
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by dochenaj: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Whether it is Hope Uzodimma or Uche Nwosu, I could care less cos APC is not welcome in Imo. Either of them will eventually lose.
Re: Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) by Fxwarrior: 6:13am On Oct 03, 2018
stevoolala:
Two result have come up from the just concluded Imo state Apc primaries one is from Ahmed Gulak the election committee chairman sent from Abuja for this said election while the other is announcement by Apc state Secretary in state office.

MY GOOD PEOPLE LETS CHECK THIS TWO RESULT AND KNOW WHO HAVE THE ORIGINAL AND THE FAKE

who did this to us Nigeria.?

Op are you high? You see signatures and an official paper with a result and you ask if its a fake.

You want to believe the one they gave a roadside computer operator as real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces / Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom / Lagos Flood And What It Caused (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.