Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) (100402 Views)

Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Airforce01:
If it's Kanye west that dressed like that, dem go hail am

Naija people

No be only Kanye west na kenya south-north ode
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kai....this guy don't soak shiit for nyash
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by RaphtechSolar(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
His Lyf, his Business
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
E follow Dino de dress mumuish grin
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Opportuneke(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
hmmm
hmmm
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by myettiallah: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Viicfuntop:
smiley

I don’t sre anything wrong with his dressing. No offense, but Igbo men in general dress childish and weird. We should s be happy he isn’t wearing the transparent red singlet or long mouth signature shoe and the best, shirts that are opened to show their disgusting orangutan chest. This is a change from the zero fashion sense Igbo men have. This is nice, kcee. Help your blodas.

Ok, was just messing with you all, but it doesn’t change the fact Igbo men dress weirdly especially the rich ones. I won’t be with someone that dresses that way. Igbo kwenu. I won’t apologise for my opinion.

Here is one of your blodas below. I couldn’t save the picture from IG hence the screenshot
Where u phucked and dumped by him?
grin
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
kennygee:
It's like KCee is just catching up with 90s fashion.

Who still rocks a durag as a fashion statement in this day and age?

Me.
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Nonstoprain: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
I believe all of them commenting there didn't wacht his performance over the weekend at basket mouth show, if not there will all have a rethink before they type.
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by toprealman: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
Saw him once at the airport, nigga wasn't looking the part at all.
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
donstan18:
Truth is; If as a Nigerian musician, you ain't making good musics or jams for them, they'll always find a way to bash you.

When it comes to dress and fashion sense, Kcee will beat Wizkid, but because Wizkid is a better musician, our love for him will continue to grow.

You must be drunk!

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Why is he showing us his white pant? Is he gay?
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Airforce01:
If it's Kanye west that dressed like that, dem go hail am

Naija people
does kanye or Ye(as he is now called) dress like that?
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Middle age crisis, he is confused if he is 20 or 40 years.
He needs a psychiatrist evaluation
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Viicfuntop:
smiley

I don’t sre anything wrong with his dressing. No offense, but Igbo men in general dress childish and weird. We should s be happy he isn’t wearing the transparent red singlet or long mouth signature shoe and the best, shirts that are opened to show their disgusting orangutan chest. This is a change from the zero fashion sense Igbo men have. This is nice, kcee. Help your blodas.

Ok, was just messing with you all, but it doesn’t change the fact Igbo men dress weirdly especially the rich ones. I won’t be with someone that dresses that way. Igbo kwenu. I won’t apologise for my opinion.

Here is one of your blodas below. I couldn’t save the picture from IG hence the screenshot

Says a Smelly, Fat, Ugly, Awkward-Looking, Ewedu-Guzzling, Afonja C*nt!!

1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
kennygee:
It's like KCee is just catching up with 90s fashion.

Who still rocks a durag as a fashion statement in this day and age?

jealousy
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Witnes: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
This guy still dey sing

Abi him musical career don kpeme
LoL! U no well o,,,ur mate no fit sing or dey put water 4mouth
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by CDCEO001: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
The only thing is the rob or should I call it leashes on his pant.
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Performanking(m): 4:35am On Oct 03, 2018
If u call him gay now im go vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 5:43am On Oct 03, 2018
goaldynman:

Says a Smelly, Fat, Ugly, Awkward-Looking, Ewedu-Guzzling, Afonja C*nt!!

You wish
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Edum13656: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2018
where this one from? I don't know the igbo she is childishly narrating
Viicfuntop:
smiley

Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Donmichaelz(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2018
pzphoto:
Kcee shares this amazing photo of himself looking so dope but it seems his fans are feeling the fashion dressing.

What do you think ?

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/u-dressing-like-kid-fans-comes-kcee-fashion-dressing/
still richer than all of them Combine +their parents
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by dreamwords: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2018
Viicfuntop:
smiley

amala oduduwa go back , now that u have finished u can now migrate back to the sky u came from

Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2018
dreamwords:

amala oduduwa go back , now that u have finished u can now migrate back to the sky u came from

Why are you guys so pained
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by dreamwords: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Why are you guys so pained
because you took too much hydraulic soup last night grin
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:48am On Oct 04, 2018
The dude is an entertainer. He is only performing his work, entertaining use with his dress sense.
It would look out of place on any regular person.
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by LebenNG: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Viicfuntop:
smiley

yet you still beg dem for urgent 1k sef, how does your tribe men dress o werey
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2020
LebenNG:

yet you still beg dem for urgent 1k sef, how does your tribe men dress o werey

Common shutup. Do I look like your sisters? Ass
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by LebenNG: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Common shutup. Do I look like your sisters? Ass
Just saw ur message now, miss nobody, shut ur st*nking mouth, dirty lazy girls around that can do anything for 1k irgently, ode. It is "come on" not "common" i wonder how your type pass thru school. smh.
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
LebenNG:

Just saw ur message now, miss nobody, shut ur st*nking mouth, dirty lazy girls around that can do anything for 1k irgently, ode. It is "come on" not "common" i wonder how your type pass thru school. smh.

I made one blunder. You are insulting my English but yet you can’t even spell your words through. You mentioned me first by insulting me. You are very stupid for that. Like I said it’s your sisters that do that. How else do they feed your family? How else would you know about urgent 1k? It was on nairaland I learnt about urgent 1k. I don’t have any girl and guy in my circle that meet people like that. I checked your profile. Your most visited is romance and dating; just to show how pathetic you are in real life. The only girls you can get are online because no one is probably attracted to in real life. The girls you want don’t want you that’s why you lurk around romance and dating section looking for who will date your sorry ass; Bloody asshole. With the way you type, you don’t have a professional job or you are still a student waiting for daddy’s pension to be paid so he could pay for tuition or you are probably an apprentice in an Igbo man’s beans shop. Nonentity.

Miss Nobody, Lol. Demented fool.
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by LebenNG: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2020
Viicfuntop:

I made one blunder. You are insulting my English but yet you can’t even spell your words through. You mentioned me first by insulting me. You are very stupid for that. Like I said it’s your sisters that do that. How else do they feed your family? How else would you know about urgent 1k? It was on nairaland I learnt about urgent 1k. I don’t have any girl and guy in my circle that meet people like that. I checked your profile. Your most visited is romance and dating; just to show how pathetic you are in real life. The only girls you can get are online because no one is probably attracted to in real life. The girls you want don’t want you that’s why you lurk around romance and dating section looking for who will date your sorry ass; Bloody asshole. With the way you type, you don’t have a professional job or you are still a student waiting for daddy’s pension to be paid so he could pay for tuition or you are probably an apprentice in an Igbo man’s beans shop. Nonentity.

Miss Nobody, Lol. Demented fool.
*yawn* pls who can help me summarize that unnecessarily lengthy and boring epistle up there,what an achievement for a dumbhead *tongue out*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) / Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.