Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) (100426 Views)

Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Meanwhile his younger brother E-money is dressing like a senior big man

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
His life, his business..

If you are interested in learning how to work as a freelancer, learn a good skill and make money online, check my profile and read my thread on freelancing.
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
Airforce01:
If it's Kanye west that dressed like that, dem go hail am

Naija people
[/s]
trash trash trash
only true fans tell their star the truth
obviously you're a sycophant
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by oruma19: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
This boy no ever sabi dress for once
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Naza25: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
Is he no longer a kid? When did he grow up?

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Airforce01:
If it's Kanye west that dressed like that, dem go hail am

Naija people
Did Kanye have culture at all? Meanwhile why would you be comparing western and African culture does that look the same to you
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by eaddyboy: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Someone that wanted to go for Anambra Governorship Election that time!!! Hahaha
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Airforce01(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
only true fans tell their star the truth
obviously you're a sycophant

Lol cheesy
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Olufela30: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Even his junior brother E-money sef is nr doing laidis !!!

He's acting like a kid !! E just get money, e nr geh sense at all !!
His junior brother is Married Buh bros jus dae sag like mumu !! Even Yahoo boys won't dress like that !!!
����
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
And fans forget they do this to trend
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by echodrum(m): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
kennygee:
It's like KCee is just catching up with 90s fashion.

Who still rocks a durag as a fashion statement in this day and age?
only akata
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hizzy:

are you in Asia of Africa
is psycho not trending
Nwanne I'm USA at d moment, ie United states of Abeokuta. But I'll be entering Africa next week grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by cooldipo(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
This guy is looking fresh!
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by tunary(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
This mumu no go ever get sense him juniour brother get sense pass am ...unfortunately
you are very correct
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
cosmatika:

Nwanne I'm USA at d moment, ie United states of Abeokuta. But I'll be entering Africa next week grin
Biko Nwanne as you de outside agu di na naija biko choru 'm ego ka m nrie nri since ututu if you hav oh
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
KCee is always useful in a useless Arena
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
my kind of dressing
gangstar
brazil
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
Viicfuntop:
smiley

I don’t sre anything wrong with his dressing. No offense, but Igbo men in general dress childish and weird. We should s be happy he isn’t wearing the transparent red singlet or long mouth signature shoe and the best, shirts that are opened to show their disgusting orangutan chest. This is a change from the zero fashion sense Igbo men have. This is nice, kcee. Help your blodas.

Ok, was just messing with you all, but it doesn’t change the fact Igbo men dress weirdly especially the rich ones. I won’t be with someone that dresses that way. Igbo kwenu. I won’t apologise for my opinion.

Here is one of your blodas below. I couldn’t save the picture from IG hence the screenshot
[/s]

Then I guess ebuka obi-uchendu is yerubu then?
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Originalsly: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hmmm....why would people expect a kid to dress like a grown man....just because of his size these lazy yoots believe he's a grown man.Nonsense.
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
I wish person go address me like this ontop my own money again.
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by gladisa7: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
AJ na AJ if u like give them all d money in this world..and relocate them to Los Angeles. That conductor attitude no fit commot for their body.
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
lipsrsealed embarassed sad according to one obasifaith21 God bear u witness, I CAN LIE. lobatan
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tushkito:
[s][/s]

Then I guess ebuka obi-uchendu is yerubu then?

He is always on Agbada, a Yoruba attire
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by dasauce(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
donstan18:
Truth is; If as a Nigerian musician, you ain't making good musics or jams for them, they'll always find a way to bash you.

When it comes to dress and fashion sense, Kcee will beat Wizkid, but because Wizkid is a better musician, our love for him will continue to grow.

Jezzz...just listen to this nonsense you wrote..
This time..read calmly and judge yourself..
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by milaso: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
i can't still beleive this guy senior Emoney embarassed
Re: Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) by hustla(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
Money can't buy class wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) / Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.