Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 (52100 Views)

1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) / New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. / Shocking Photos That Shows How Insanely Crowded China Has Becomes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by Onibaba16: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Thank you lord for your mercy over this great country Nigeria
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by theapeman4: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Explorers:
Pictures captured by a drone show a totally destroyed mosque.

A man takes a photo of a car left jammed in the side of a building following the catastrophic earthquake and tsunami in Indonesia.

Houses and vehicles damaged by earthquake and tsunami are seen on Talise beach area, Palu, Central Sulawesi.

People scrambled onto rooftops of nearby buildings in order to avoid the rising waters of the tsunami.
Allah is tasty again!

Give your life to Christ Jesus and stop following Muhammadu undecided
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by sirhood: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
mrjaydee:
Jesus! This our country get luck oh.
na today u know?
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by Celsony: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
goslowgoslow:
After making sense you ended it without sense.
true
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by gr8minds: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2018
May God comfort those left in the families affected, may God give them double for their losses and give them the Grace to move on IN JESUS NAME, AMEN
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 03, 2018
walegees:
What took men centuries to build, takes nature seconds to demolish.

Can we say nature is unfair when man himself is cruel and insensitive to (its) mother?

Afterall, every nation is struggling to possess weapons of mass destruction. For what?... something like this I think.

If man will channel all his energy towards oneness, nature has no option but to return with soft kiss... and if it must happen, it will not be a disaster because oneness is nature; everything is one thing. We are all members of the universe, including tsunami and earthquake and ...

Please stop attributing disasters like this to nature as the ultimate cause. Nature is not a thinking thing. If you pick up a bible and read, you'll find that earthquakes, hurricanes, famine and other disasters are not ultimately caused by nature but by the Living God.
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by M3A16(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2018
This is serious, God have mercy ooooo
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by Caseless: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2018
FADIOZ:
Matthew 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah." Jesus then left them and went away.
so, what are you saying?
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by Awaja(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2018
People's disastrous disaster is your opportunity to buy plasma TV.There is God oo
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by winj3: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2018
How come this never happens in Northern Nigeria?
Mallams and IGBOs are the worst things in Nigeria
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by Kaybaba5(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2018
Nigeria is blessed...
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by simplesearch: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2018
Matthew 24:7,8.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
All these are the beginning of sorrows.

These are the words of Christ in prophecy.........He who has an ear to hear should hear what the Spirit is saying, this are signs of the end time.
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by Harmvirus(f): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2018
cry cry cry May their souls Rest in Peace. Amen
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by AfroMighty(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2018
27Pushing30:

Shut up no b today e start
Must you show your foolishness?...
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by 27Pushing30: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2018
AfroMighty:

Must you show your foolishness?...

I said shut up...

Amazing how people with access to the World Wide Web are still empty skulls
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by PAQ(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2018
mumureloaded:
1,200 living souls and still counting..... this my 5th time of backspacing, I don't just know what to say. RIP do the dead but on a serious note, no one can rest in peace with the horrific scene I'm seeing

This is a natural disaster, probably the highest death toll they have recorded in awhile. In Nigeria we have figures equal and surpassing this, caused by ourselves , Nigerians killing Nigerians. Is it Borno, Plateau, Benue, Zamfara etc
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by AfroMighty(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
27Pushing30:

I said shut up...

Amazing how people with access to the World Wide Web are still empty skulls
it just too obvious and glaring you want to show us how stupid you are became I didn't see anything bad in what I post...
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by 27Pushing30: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
AfroMighty:

it just too obvious and glaring you want to show us how stupid you are became I didn't see anything bad in what I post...

Your grammar is a perfect representation of your ignorance
Re: Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
ovaltine22:

Please stop attributing disasters like this to nature as the ultimate cause. Nature is not a thinking thing. If you pick up a bible and read, you'll find that earthquakes, hurricanes, famine and other disasters are not ultimately caused by nature but by the Living God.
please stop thinking everyone has a biblical mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) / Bristow Helicopter Crash Survivors In Lagos (photos) / Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.