Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) (36833 Views)

Widow Of Deceased NSCDC Cg’s First Outrider Gets Automatic Job (pic) / Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by ipobarecriminals: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
Gud for him.Thieves like Ikemadu,dogara,saraki aren't coming back
Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by omo1478(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Elose11:
Can't you see they are two contesting in Sani's zone 3? Sani and Senator Zagi. What is automatic in this? Sani had been scammed!
Bros I hope you are seeing what I am seeing. Trojan horse
Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by Ategberoson(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
JaffyJoe:
Hausa/Fulani never ditch their own. Na Yoruba no get sense wey dem go dey embarrass themselves and their culture up and down.

coming from a rehabilitated ex patient
Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by movetoca: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
At last we can rest for him. Two faced politicians everywhere.
Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by JaffyJoe(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

And you wey get sense, where una dump kanu?

Arindin ni arakunrin yi sha. I am a certified ibile man. You think being pawns in the hands of the northern political oligarchs is honorable? They always find a common ground among themselves no matter their political affiliation and we lack that here in the West.
Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by olajizz01(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Naza25:
That's his reward for being a saboteur
Saboteur as how?has he defects to your party( PDP) b4?i always amuse at some of you people taking politics to the extreme.
Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by otuleadeniyi: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Our Company, Richlife Commercial & Logistics Ltd., a Real Estate Company situated in Lagos.

Our organization whose aim and objectives is to be part of the global solution to the identified problem of lands and house ownership in Nigeria.

Our company is currently in need of VERY SERIOUS, FOCUSED, SMART, VIBRANT, & ENTREPREURAL-MINDED individuals to collaborate as Business Partners and Consultants in the course of business expansion and quality service delivery to its customers (home & abroad).

Requirements: Applicants must be a literate & Registration is FREE!!

Benefits: Very attractive commission package, opportunity to own free plot of land, bonuses and lots more.

Slot: First 10 Persons to apply will only be considered.

NB: For Lagos residents ONLY!
Briefing Date: Communicated to Selected Applicants Alone.

To apply: call 08107773840 (no text)
Thank You!
Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by Myself2(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
Naza25:
That's his reward for being a saboteur

When Wike talks of moles from the APC he knows what he's saying

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Elose11:
Can't you see they are two contesting in Sani's zone 3? Sani and Senator Zagi. What is automatic in this? Sani had been scammed!
Shehu Sani is from Kaduna Central
While Zagi Caleb is from Kaduna South
You should have taken time and google their location before dispelling info given you. Google is our friend.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by ChiefEmeka003(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
naijapips04:
This is what they promised this idiot that made him not to dump APC.

All politicians are crooks.
....I could remember how he blast this government, suddenly he kept quiet
Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Buhari hand work
Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by ChiefEmeka003(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
I could remember vividly how he attack this government,suddenly he kept quiet,that makes we the elders to suspect him....politics is a personal interest
Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by bluecircle470: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
JaffyJoe:
Hausa/Fulani never ditch their own. Na Yoruba no get sense wey dem go dey embarrass themselves and their culture up and down.

Because they’re the most educated my brother so swallow ur pride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by Holadokun(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
limitless777:
This is not automatic anything.

it's clearance to go n contest the primary election tomorrow where n when anything can happen.

please correct the misleading title

Don't you see he is the only one in Zone 2?
Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by yuvisan: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Congratulations to the Distinguished Senator,

the principled, fearless politician of Nigeria.

We are happy that your tenacity paid off.

We should learn to stay within and fight our battles from within

and the most needed battles are on moral ,ethical grounds—good actions for public good.

May God Almighty through Christ Our Lord lead you to win all your battles .

turn all your enemies to loving , faithful friends and help you to spread your ideals far and wide.

May peace reign in Kaduna State and in Nigeria.

With such as you Distinguished Senator Sani , our hopes for a better Nigeria is strengthened.

CARRY GO ! !!
Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
At last.
Re: Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) by limitless777(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2018
Holadokun:

Don't you see he is the only one in Zone 2?
I discovered that late. Isn't he lucky? with all the gra gra of El Rufai..... politicians Enh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US / Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency / Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.