Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

How To Get Your Certificate From Adekunle Ajasin University In 5 Steps - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Your Certificate From Adekunle Ajasin University In 5 Steps (2327 Views)

Why You Should Not Laminate Your Certificate / Adekunle Ajasin University Students Protest Over Tuition Hike - Pictures / Post-utme: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko Commences Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Certificate From Adekunle Ajasin University In 5 Steps by olamideyelo: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0ekKDIjS0I

I recently went to Adekunle Ajasin University which happens to be my Alma mater to collect my certificate a while ago and I thought to curate my experience to help other alumni make their journey smoother.

The first point of call is never to embark on the journey without having one or two people ensure that your certificate is ready for collection. If you can, ask a student or a school staff help you with all the necessary payments you need to make especially if you want to make a DAY trip to and fro Akungba. The process can be long and tiring. You also need a lot of patience and perseverance as you will be dealing with civil servants who have nothing to lose and a lot of time to waste.

http://olamideyelo.com/certificate-adekunle-ajasin-university/
Re: How To Get Your Certificate From Adekunle Ajasin University In 5 Steps by olamideyelo: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2018
If you know any Adekunle Ajasin university graduate, kindly tag them in this video so they can be better prepared before they travel
Re: How To Get Your Certificate From Adekunle Ajasin University In 5 Steps by IamLabbyRich: 6:37am On Oct 11, 2018
Choi! That school gave my cousin a tough time oo. nice one sha

(1) (Reply)

23 Facts About Dog Probably You Didn't Know / Information About Institute Of Administration And Technology / ASUU NEC Meeting Is Reportedly Holding At Bayero University, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.