Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely (23381 Views)

2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by senatordave1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
israelmao:
Inconclusive theory.Disjointed party!
Better than fee dee fee
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by slivertongue: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
APGA owns imo
APC expires wit Rochas second term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by Okudiover(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
If Roaches is facing this problem in his own party only God knows what will happen when his party APC is confronted with the real competition.
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by Deepfreezer(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
A party that can't conduct her own primaries, how will they conduct a free and fair general election come 2019.?.
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by Almaiga: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
LASISIELENU:
This honestly calls for great concern.

If they can't organise a free and fair election within their own house. How will they conduct the General Elections.
DID YOU KNOW
Salah visited mourinho in his hotel in manchester.

Visit my SIGNATURE FOR INFO

The bolded truly calls for concern.

Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:

No sir.this is actually a victory for him,the start of new behinnings for nwosu.he will have the last laugh just like during the state congress where he lost out initially

He will have the laugh and on election day samething happen he will still have the last laugh...imagine

Why are u like this?

This is a keen contestof brain between him and hope and the latter gets upper hand and both are apc.

Why are u like this in ur assumptions

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by senatordave1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
naijapips04:
I told some fools in the other thread that Rochas is IMO APC and IMO APC is rochas.
Your correct.right from 2011 guber polls,nature blessed him with multiple lives and chances.he loses battles but wins the wars.it happened against ohakim,ihedioha,state congress and its still repeatinv.
Many imolites may hate rochas but he has this uncanny anility and prowess to bamboozle people and deceive the electorates.his mouth is a magic wand.he knows the tricks and moves to pull to deliver nwosu.you can see the votes he allocated for buhari in imo.i still repeat that if apga and pdp do not form an alliance,nwosu will still win plus rochas will give buhari 25%
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by NothingDoMe: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
bantudra:
better dont hold elections in the east atall...this people start killing each other because of simple elections...its not worth it....
That's probably what will happen. APC might just shutdown that branch. All because of the idiot called cockroachas

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by BabaIbo: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:

No sir.this is actually a victory for him,the start of new behinnings for nwosu.he will have the last laugh just like during the state congress where he lost out initially

Honestly, you are ignorant and you need someone to tell you. Must you involve your self in every state political affairs even when you know nothing about it.
This is Imo not Osun, be guided, please.
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by israelmao(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=senatordave1 post=71726637] Better than fee dee fee[/quote
After inconclusive theory comes rigging.One thing leads to another.
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by gwmlogistic: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Great
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by selfmade22: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Drabeey:
Stupid and useless Tinubu!

I got so disgraced when a friend of mine said 'Tinubu's Business edifice( Lagos)'

I was actively involved at today's primaries but to my dismay, I couldn't still understand how people could still vote for Sanwo-olu!
someone who is said to be a Lunatic?
I've realised the problems with Nigerian, I think we are the greatest problem we have!

.....but who is that Tinubu sef?
is that the name of a Football club?
How can one person decides the fate of well meaning Nigerians?

well,

Drabeey was HERE

jagaban dont care if u rennovate eko, all he needs is his cut after each bizness ambode do, and 4 d masses "money talks"
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by senatordave1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Juliusmalema:

He will have the laugh and on election day samething happen he will still have the last laugh...imagine

Why are u like this?

This is a keen contestof brain between him and hope and the latter gets upper hand and both are apc.

Hope miscalculated.there was no way the primaries will stand after gulak disappeared.uzodinma applied the same tactics the imo coalition used during the state congress where chief okori the committee chairman disappeared and appeared to announce fictitious results.from the initial results posted here,both uzo and nwosu were losing heavily to ejiogu and madumere.one of these two should have been declared winner instead.the best way to win nwosu is for hope to ally with these two men.
The direct primaries was a golden chance that was given to hope and others to win the ticket but they messed it up.they have handed the initiative to rochas and nwosu.dont be surprised if the mode of primaries is changed to indirect which will favour only nwosu.
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by BabaIbo: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Why are u like this?

Don't mind him, he's ignorant of Imo politics.
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by OhiOfIhima: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
APC is as confuse as d word confusion itself.. What a pathetic Golgotha..
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:

[s]Hope miscalculated.there was no way the primaries will stand after gulak disappeared.uzodinma applied the same tactics the imo coalition used during the state congress where chief okori the committee chairman disappeared and appeared to announce fictitious results.from the initial results posted here,both uzo and nwosu were losing heavily to ejiogu and madumere.one of these two should have been declared winner instead.the best way to win nwosu is for hope to ally with these two men.
The direct primaries was a golden chance that was given to hope and others to win the ticket but they messed it up.they have handed the initiative to rochas and nwosu.dont be surprised if the mode of primaries is changed to indirect which will favour only nwosu[/s].

Am done with u.
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by senatordave1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
BabaIbo:

Honestly, you are ignorant and you need someone to tell you. Must you involve your self in every state political affairs even when you know nothing about it.
This is Imo not Osun, be guided, please.
My brother,am not from imo but theoretically i can predict how things will go based on factors at play.sentiments aside,rochas is smart despite the dislike for him.ill remind you tomorrow if nwosu emerges winner.but ill have preferred ejiogu or madumere.
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by reechest: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
cosmatika:
God the Father abeg I use Jesus dey beg u, Onye Oma Jesus I also use God the Father dey beg u. Abeg make una disgrace Emperor rochASS and his family bid out of Imo state. Na ur boy Dr Zagaza dey beg cry
zaga kikim

�� grin grin
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by senatordave1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
BabaIbo:

Don't mind him, he's ignorant of Imo politics.
Its ok if that makes you better
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by senatordave1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Am done with u.
You could have been done without childishl mutilating my posts.
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by Abagworo(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hope Uzodimma was never announced winner but rather paid bloggers to post a fake paper. The rssult that was declared had Uche Nwosu as winner with people jubilating across the State.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:

[s]You could have been done without childishl mutilating my posts.[/s]

I mean am done with u.
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by senatordave1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I mean am done with u.
If it makes you feel better and believe that nwosu will lose.up buhari,up rochas.up apc
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by senatordave1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
Abagworo:
Hope Uzodimma was never announced winner but rather paid bloggers to post a fake paper. The rssult that was declared had Uche Nwosu as winner with people jubilating across the State.
Your right.your the only one that says the truth about imo.others just talk base on their hatred for rochas and apc.
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:

[s]If it makes you feel better and believe that nwosu will lose.up buhari,up rochas.up apc[/s]

Mtcheew.
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by jaxxy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
Drabeey:
Stupid and useless Tinubu!

I got so disgraced when a friend of mine said 'Tinubu's Business edifice( Lagos)'

I was actively involved at today's primaries but to my dismay, I couldn't still understand how people could still vote for Sanwo-olu!
someone who is said to be a Lunatic?
I've realised the problems with Nigerian, I think we are the greatest problem we have!

.....but who is that Tinubu sef?
is that the name of a Football club?
How can one person decides the fate of well meaning Nigerians?

well,

Drabeey was HERE

1st going to rehab isn’t a crime or nor does it suggest or render u less fit. He has been serving as a commissioner quite effectively so ambode only show how vile he is which was quite sad.

When tinubu brought ambode in he wasn’t deciding the fate of well meaning Nigerians then abi? The truth is it was the party people not just tinubu who voted 2day so let it be. Atleast in fashola time party people fought for him and prevailed bt Ambode for sm reason seems to have no1 to do that why?
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by toprealman: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
NWC suspends all primaries till 3rd October in the 36 states of the federation and the FCT. NWC suspends primaries INDEFINITELY
Can this APC ever get it right?
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by senatordave1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
toprealman:
NWC suspends all primaries till 3rd October in the 36 states of the federation and the FCT. NWC suspends primaries INDEFINITELY
Can this APC ever get it right?
Oga,this actions means there getting it right.or did you expect the apc nwc to accept kangaroo prmaries like the other parties? The nwc primary committee is like inec,they only conduct primaries.only the contestants disrupt activities and they cant stop them
Re: APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely by israelmao(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Commotion,confusion,cacophony,discordance,mismatch and hotchpotch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Expect As Fani Kayode Joins Festus Keyamo In APC Presidential Council / Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup / Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.