Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup (23344 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by ganisucks(f): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
LP Presidential candidate was seeing at their Nasarawa mega rally lamenting that Nigeria, a country of 200 million people but couldn’t qualify for the World Cup, someone should please tell him that China and India with 1.4 billion each didn’t also qualify for the tournament.

See Tweet Below

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1586384621029261314?cxt=HHwWhIC82Yya_IMsAAAA

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by ganisucks(f): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nasarawa rally will become jam packed when APC can find one credible pollster to tip Tinubu for President

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by lhordspy: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Can obi give out anything meaningful from his flat-head without lies and meaningless accusations and complains?

India with over 1.4billion people qualified? angry
What of italy, a former world champion? They should cut off their president head for not qualifying too, right?

Peter is a daft man, i keep saying this.

102 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by lhordspy: 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lol.

After today if i hear any zombidient talk about winning North-central again. - Na oraimo cord i go use wipe im brain angry

I was at the Labour party rally in Nasarawa today. The place was empty like birthday party.
Naso almajiri full everywhere and anywhere you turn. Na the fuel wey i burn from kaduna dey pain me pass

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by TechW: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
ganisucks:

See Tweet Below

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1586384621029261314?cxt=HHwWhIC82Yya_IMsAAAA
Good to know that he is following obi everywhere he goes, meaning that those that followed the rally on tv and social media are more than those on ground, after all, not everyone that comes to the rally will vote for a candidate,

48 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by ican2020: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lizard brains everywhere

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Racoon(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
See dimwit brained fella displaying his crass ignorance.Well, the government Bashir Ahmad subserves have so much elevated failure as a national policy in all strata of governance that he will never see why it's a national shame & embarrassment if a great football nation of Nigeria's kind didn't qualify for a major tournament of the world cup status.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Bobloco: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
Imagine

Who did this to Bashir Ahmad

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by aariwa(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
Football is the only thing that holds Nigeria together …the only thing most people are proud of about Nigeria. No political moment or history can compare in the minds of people to the iconic moment Rashidi Yekini held Bulgarian net after scoring Nigeria’s first World Cup goal..that’s the power and magic of football that brings unity to the country If you cannot manage anything right, at least manage football right because most Nigerians feel that is not asking for too much from the authorities but when you cannot manage economy, security, corruption, debt etc come join am with our national unity football..what would you say about such leadership?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by slivertongue: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
And did NIGERIA qualify? Incompetence and mismanagement is responsible.

65 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by DesChyko: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
I'm more impressed by the people who understood that tweet despite the distorting grammatical blunders. The seeing there was the first thing that threw me off balancegrin

Comparing Nigeria to China and India in football. Let's go
Nigeria has players like Osimhen, Ndidi, Iwobi, Iheanacho, Chukwueze, Awoniyi, Bassey, Aribo, Dennis, Onuachu, Simon, Sadiq, Lookman, e.t.c. That's at least ten players all playing for high profile clubs in high profile leagues. Can we repeat the same for India and China?

Nigeria is ranked 32nd amongst footballing nations. India and China by comparison is ranked 106th and 79th out of 211 nations. So yeah, they're not role models when it comes to footballing ability. You would expect everyone who knows football to know that.

Quota System education mad sha. Religion, Tribe and Insha Allah, that's all. Every other thing, zero!

Congrats to Osimhen today though.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by inoki247: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
lol just like SA complaining dey didn't qualify for World Cup or Italy not qualifying....

Apart from our boys always doing like big boy on the field is football Moi Moi that u think u can be wining with mouth...

Even during Keshi time wey we no believe say we fit win anything cos we ar always using calculator in oda to qualify football is un predictable....

No be wetin u fit use mouth play...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Emmy3(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Football is one of the few things that unite Nigerians…
In a Nigeria match, Nigerians don’t care about the tribe or religion of the players/coaches but who can deliver.
The unity that football brings should be enough reason to lament that we didn’t qualify for the tournament despite our numerous talents in football.
On India and China; Nigeria have more footballers playing in world’s most prestigious football leagues than India, China, US, Pakistan and Indonesia combined.

20 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Brendaniel: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
he has been answered already...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by valdes00(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bashir is only fighting for his pocket
We understand him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by kcnwaigbo: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

After today if i hear any obidients talk about winning North-central. - Na oraimo cord i go use wipe im brain angry

E go be you like film.Continue to pay more guest writers to tip Tinubu to win on Fitch

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Mercury12(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Person wey get dementia cheesy
Every time obi jump on the mic it like the mic is telling him to talk more pls until he says something weird cheesy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Felabrity: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
See this criminal talking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by israelmao(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Would you compare China and India with in term of football?Nigeria had clinched World Cup quarter Final ticket in different occasions but how far had China and India gone in World Cup history?Nigeria is filled with abundance of talents if only there are intelligent and serious leaders to harness them.Do you know how much Nigeria has lost for losing out of World Cup Final?I can't blame you,the government you're working for and madly in support is only endemic in corruption and shrewd in indebtedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Risingblue008(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ud
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by SirJerrie(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
With calibre of players we have(both international and local) we're expected to actually do better...

But that's never the case

7 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

After today if i hear any obidients talk about winning North-central. - Na oraimo cord i go use wipe im brain angry

Them say they go sweep kwara. I say lol.
Tinumbu has 80 percent of votes in kwara and every single vote from offa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Spuggie: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dumbo Ahmad ain't smart.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Gossipninja: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
So Presidential aide has turned into a wailer grin.. Peter Obi you do this one

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by RPG2020(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
How that boy reach that level na dey surprised me grin

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Kingspin(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
We can not really pinpoint what the administration has done
Buhari is the worst government

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bb
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Houseofglam7(f): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
undecided
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Yankiss(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Utterly stupid comment. Nigeria is a football country. India is known for Crickets. China is for gymnastics. So that comparison is nonsensical. Look for better things to say against Obi, not this.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by haslaw(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Peter Peter Obi AKA liar of the year

63 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York / Ajuji Waziri Is Dead (Farida Waziri's Husband) / "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.