Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu (1699 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by jenniferlove(f): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
An APC member, Oluwabunmi Adetola, residing in Shomolu, has accused the council chairman in her area of arranging thugs to beat members of the party who wanted to vote for the incumbent governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, during the state APC primary earlier today.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/lady-claims-people-were-beaten-for-wanting-to-vote-for-ambode-in-shomolu-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by cooldipo(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
That will be another low sad

3 Likes

Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by dukie25: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tinubu is a novice, Buhari taught him a lesson today.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by kestolove95(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Beat her well-well
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
kestolove95:
Beat her well-well
We want to OSUNLIZE LAGOS STATE grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
No picture? No video?
Talk is cheap, lame propaganda by defeated Ambode clowns
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by fergie001: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
The hawks in Abuja had been waiting for this and Tinubu is obliging them on a platter......

Haba....manage him and keep him in check by making sure the House of Assembly put him in order...
Yet you showed your hand too early,now Abuja wants to begin the demystification......na waoh...
Now it's a cul-de-sac....
In the long run.....The war,not the battle will be more brutal and it isn't now but several years from now...the Fulani man neither forgives nor forgets...
I don talk my own....

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Whichever way Lagosians would be the top losers

BTW Buhari won't see beyond OCT
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Even though Ambode was going to lose, the election didn't follow due process and was clearly rigged. How do you explain counting people and skipping numbers. 1,2,3,4, 18, 19, 20, 69, 70, 71,200 and the rigging continued. Democracy was raped at the primary. That was because no Ambode's agent was present.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by saintjimos(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
say No to GOD_FATHERS

let's join hand and move Nigeria

say NO to RIGGING

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by babyfaceafrica: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
so we should fry water
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
fergie001:
The hawks in Abuja had been waiting for this and Tinubu is obliging them on a platter......

Haba....manage him and keep him in check by making sure the House of Assembly put him in order...
Yet you showed your hand too early,now Abuja wants to begin the demystification......na waoh...
Now it's a cul-de-sac....
In the long run.....The war,not the battle will be more brutal and it isn't now but several years from now...the Fulani man neither forgives nor forgets...
I don talk my own....

He forgot he supported Jonathan in 2011 as against buhari, he will pay for that sin. I know he's regretting his actions
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by fergie001: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

He forgot he supported Jonathan in 2011 as against buhari, he will pay for that sin. I know he's regretting his actions
Someone like Tinubu should know better nah....haba..

You managed Fashola...even when he wanted his own gov...you showed him who is boss...
Now this one is one term and he appeals to the Abuja people...

I don't know till now why Tinubu did this... obviously something higher than my political level sha
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by ModsareChevres: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ehen

A good ground for cancellation has just been established... grin
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by ModsareChevres: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
fergie001:

Someone like Tinubu should know better nah....haba..

You managed Fashola...even when he wanted his own gov...you showed him who is boss...
Now this one is one term and he appeals to the Abuja people...

I don't know till now why Tinubu did this... obviously something higher than my political level sha

Honestly, Tinubu acted very stupidly.

How could he have so overrated himself

How dare he disobey the president, the real leader of the party, despite pleas from all and sundry including the president himself

Well, maybe his political dynasty has come to an end.

Nobody was expecting it will happen this way though.
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by fergie001: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
ModsareChevres:

How dare he disobey the president, the real leader of the party, despite pleas from all and sundry including the president himself

Honestly,I don't
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by ykalhaji(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Bro, there is only one leader of APC, and that is the Jagaban. Buhari is just a leader because he is president, the day Tinubu says, he does not support Buhari anymore, that is the day you will know that Buhari only controls his usual almajaris.
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by ModsareChevres: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
ykalhaji:

Bro, there is only one leader of APC, and that is the Jagaban. Buhari is just a leader because he is president, the day Tinubu says, he does not support Buhari anymore, that is the day you will know that Buhari only controls his usual almajaris.

Tinubu dare not go against Buhari otherwise he will land in EFCC custody... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by ykalhaji(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Tinubu dare not go against Buhari otherwise he will land in EFCC custody... grin

Tinubu actually controls EFCC. Lol. From Magu downward. If you know you know. Before any major move is done, he knows. He is not going to back down from Buhari. Buhari is still his greatest work yet.
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by Herdsmen: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
No picture? No video?

Oga formally decamp to your new paymaster..

Hungerbad really try for you..
But lass lass na for this same nairaland I go read the rest..

Your eyes go clear soin
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by Herdsmen: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
No picture? No video?

After they reject you 7 times you still want he force your head enter..

E go enter ..but finally e go ...

D rest na for here we go read qm
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by bitterpenis(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
No picture? No video?

If he decamp to PDP you go begin sing him praises.
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by Victornezzar: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
ykalhaji:

Tinubu actually controls EFCC. Lol. From Magu downward. If you know you know. Before any major move is done, he knows. He is not going to back down from Buhari. Buhari is still his greatest work yet.
Tinubu controls Efcc??

Make Tinubu first loose guard.....U will see the general in Baba cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
bitterpenis:

If he decamp to PDP you go begin sing him praises.
Lol this one no be PDP vs APC matter
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by idu1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
No picture? No video?

I though NWC of APC cancelled the primary?
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by bitterpenis(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol this one no be PDP vs APC matter
Why you come carry Ambode matter for head? Like I said, if he decamps you would extol him
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by jenniferlove(f): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by ModsareChevres: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
ykalhaji:

Yes nah... grin

Continue deceiving and consoling yourself... grin

Tinubu is politically finished!
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by ykalhaji(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Yes nah... grin

Continue deceiving and consoling yourself... grin

Tinubu is politically finished!

LMAO... Now who is deceiving who. Before we continue this argument, know that I am not in support of APC federally only in the southwest.
Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by ykalhaji(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Victornezzar:

Tinubu controls Efcc??

Make Tinubu first loose guard.....U will see the general in Baba cheesy cheesy

General in Baba. Why General in Baba no win election before Tinubu support am ? General wey no even know how many security parastals are under his command. Guy leave story.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu by ModsareChevres: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
ykalhaji:

LMAO... Now who is deceiving who. Before we continue this argument, know that I am not in support of APC federally only in the southwest.

And I also want to let you know that I don't give a damn about Buhari.

But, trust me, if there is anything that can unite the Abuja cabal and the PDP, it's the political decimation of Tinubu.

And it is going to happen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Approved Giant Broom At City Gate - FCTA / Many Feard Dead As People Celebrating Buhari's Victory Jammed Themselves (pics) / What Are The Benefits Of A Senate President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.