Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary (3436 Views)

Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Dino Melaye Fight Each Other With Dramatic Videos / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by Hollicom(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ben Bruce withdraws and Dino Melaye loses primary. Gradually, the support base of Saraki in the Senate is being depleted...

What's your take on this nairalanders?
Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by adem30: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Those fools comparing themselves with Saraki, it dawning on them.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by Shukuakukobambi: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
I don't believe Dino can lose. It's impossible

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by Kingosytex(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
i don't know why many people are wishing for saraki's dynasty to crash and at the same applauding tinubu, this is called hypocrisy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by gwmlogistic: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by tuniski: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kingosytex:
i don't know why many people are wishing for saraki's dynasty to crash and at the same applauding tinubu, this is called hypocrisy
They Are zombies without capacity for reasoning!

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by Ejorchris: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
they are Yoruba Muslims with double standard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by PassingShot(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Anyone comparing Tinubu with Saraki need their head checked. The difference between them is in the result - vis-a-viz Lagos and Kwara.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by Agbaletu: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
I doubt if Dino Melaye can lose.
I thought he got automatic ticket.
Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by Shukuakukobambi: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
tuniski:

They Are zombies without capacity for reasoning!
Kingosytex:

What's the difference between you and them?

You want Saraki's dynasty that's in the 3rd generation now to continue but you despise Tinubu's whose children are not even in contention to fail?

Are you not worse than zombies?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by GOFRONT(m): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
That's the beginning of the end of Dino's G wagons

Meanwhile..... when is Yahaya Jammeh Bello going to crash out??

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by engineerboat(m): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hollicom:
Ben Bruce withdraws and Dino Melaye loses primary. Gradually, the support base of Saraki in the Senate is being depleted...

What's your take on this nairalanders?

Kogi primary is tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by engineerboat(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
I don't believe Dino can lose. It's impossible

Kogi senatorial primary is tommorrow

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by Agbaletu: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
engineerboat:

Kogi primary is tomorrow
Thank you jare!
Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by Mankosi: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
This is the kind of news people post online whenever they are in the toilet reading newspaper and passing out feaces

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by gen2briz(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
People like fake news like kinlode
Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by Shukuakukobambi: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
engineerboat:

Kogi senatorial primary is tommorrow

I guessed. Thanks
Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by candygist: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kingosytex:

Will you prefer to live in kwara over Lagos state ?
Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by FarahAideed: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dino won unopposed

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Withdrawal And Dino Melaye Lost At Primary by lawrence35(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Politics.....

Let's help you start your dropshipping
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge

(1) (Reply)

You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt / Aisha Clashes With Governor El-rufai Over President Buhari’s Daughter, Others / Ize Iyamu Should Arrest Oshiomole And Seek For Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.