Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt (3434 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle / My Successors Dare Not Return Stolen Assets To Looters – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by Gistfresh(f): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Abdulaziz Yari, former governor of Zamfara state, has asked Bello Matawalle, his successor, to pay his outstanding allowance and pension.

In a letter dated October 17 addressed to the governor, Yari said he is entitled to N10 million monthly as upkeep allowance, but that he has only been paid twice since he left office.

Yari said the law which provides for the entitlement of former governors, deputies, speakers and deputy speakers was amended in March and that it should not be truncated.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/you-dare-not-stop-my-n10m-monthly.html

1 Share

Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by Gistfresh(f): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by Gistfresh(f): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
grin Politics sad
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Imagine... 10m

1 Like

Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by thorpido(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
N10m a month as ex-governor ?

This Nigerian leaders sef.
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by ursullalinda(f): 12:29am On Nov 26, 2019
Evil and wicked leaders.....10million for what exactly....fa? .....
Tomm you will say only Igbo's like money......

1 Like

Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by baby124: 12:39am On Nov 26, 2019
Make it 100k and 50k for his deputy. As for the others let them go and learn work. Rubbish.
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by emkz: 12:45am On Nov 26, 2019
Pension for being a governor? 10 million for a state like Zamfara per month? 120 million per year, not to include the cost of cars, houses and security details to maintain one human being...just for being a governor?

If this is how you want to bleed your state, don't you think you are better of dead? 120 million can build a world class hospital or school which can help those who are in need of it.

I pity these guys, the day Nigerians would get fed up, these guys would have no where to run to. Let them keep exposing themselves.

6 Likes

Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by chloedogie(m): 12:50am On Nov 26, 2019
Can you see problem now. He is ranting about 10million nairs and civil servants that served this country with all their spirit are being denied monthly allowances that are not even up to 50k.

1 Like

Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by F117nighthawk: 5:19am On Nov 26, 2019
Criminal, Na your family or your papa na him own the state? 10m monthly for doing what for the state after leaving office, no wonder bandits are all over the place in the state, useless crooks, they had looted states treasury while in power, they want to still continue looting outside power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by Marcsunny(m): 5:28am On Nov 26, 2019
Good news pant trousers for male for 1500 and white shirt Tm&Next designer in wholesale and retail purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.Any colour kindly dm Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.

Dm for instant delivery

Laptop bag

Jewelries

Plain and pattern available
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by orisa37: 5:49am On Nov 26, 2019
I hope Mr. President is hearing? N10m monthly? How do they cope with Payment, Receiving and spending such money?
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by LibertyRep: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2019
These are the holes bleeding the scarce resources that deserve urgent laws to plug.
It isn't just about Zamfara, almost all states have this anti-development laws ably passed by their assemblies at the behest of the Chief Executives.

Wait till you hear pension for Lagos and Rivers States. Nigeria politicians are united in this irrespective of their party affiliation. You won't hear one party castigating the other on this.

This is one of the areas where the Labour Unions are expected to be making agitations

5 Likes

Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by heckymaicon(m): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2019
Speechless
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by ZombieTERROR: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2019
thorpido:
N10m a month as ex-governor ?

This Nigerian leaders sef.

I don't blame them....

I blame the masses who suffer but yet worship their oppressors...

Especially on the forum... You see them chanting sai barber at any given opportunity..

These people are all thieves.. And the earlier the masses come together the better
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by ZombieTERROR: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2019
emkz:
Pension for being a governor? 10 million for a state like Zamfara per month? 120 million per year, not to include the cost of cars, houses and security details to maintain one human being...just for being a governor?

If this is how you want to bleed your state, don't you think you are better of dead? 120 million can build a world class hospital or school which can help those who are in need of it.

I pity these guys, the day Nigerians would get fed up, these guys would have no where to run to. Let them keep exposing themselves.

With the way things are going
Buhari has already put the hate speech bill in motion ... The Dss and police are there to checkmate any uprising..

Just suffer and smile
That's how Buhari wants it

Nigeria is full of fools and zombies
They can never get fed Up with poverty and hardship

2 Likes

Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by itsme01: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2019
Democracy would always have a negative effect in a place where people aint educated
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by hisexcellency34: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2019
The same Yari who used Paris refund for Zamfara to buy hotels in Lagos
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by emkz: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

With the way things are going
Buhari has already put the hate speech bill in motion ... The Dss and police are there to checkmate any uprising..

Just suffer and smile
That's how Buhari wants it

Nigeria is full of fools and zombies
They can never get fed Up with poverty and hardship

Bros, I don't think it is fair to blame Buhari for this. This man rejected a salary as PTF Chair claiming he was already drawing pension from the army. Whether he rejects his Presidential salary is what I don't know.

Our problem is not our leaders. It is us. Let us blame ourselves. The day we all get tired, the needed change would come. And until Nigeria gets it right, the black race would continue to struggle.

1 Like

Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by Bobrisky1: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
Democracy would always have a negative effect in a place where people aint educated
[/s]
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2019
10million I thought it was 2million chai Nigeria
And past Governors that are now Senators are receiving this outrageous amount too
Which way Nigeria which way to go
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by Nigerianization(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2019
I don't know if there is any position like OFFICE OF THE FORMER GOVERNOR, ZAMFARA STATE.

Is he the only former governor of ZAMFARA state

This was the same fool that was using official government vehicle with government SEAL on days after handing over power.

Lemme enjoy my lifeline before the hate speech bill becomes a law
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by OVIHINNO(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2019
This is crazy! Is there no way to checkmate the excesses of these governors? We are doomed as a Nation!
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by famouscargo4u: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Marcsunny:
Good news pant trousers for male for 1500 and white shirt Tm&Next designer in wholesale and retail purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.Any colour kindly dm Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.

Dm for instant delivery

Laptop bag

Jewelries

Plain and pattern available

I need some. call me - 08062470912
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by Marcsunny(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
famouscargo4u:

I need some. call me - 08062470912
Dm and place order if you interested I don’t call
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by famouscargo4u: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Marcsunny:

Dm and place order if you interested I don’t call

I don't know how the DM here works, by the way, you are the one selling here. so, not even text message or whatshap chat?. you may not bother then.
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by Day169: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
This is really absurd!
I don't believe that a governor's (legitimate) salary is up to 10 million Naira let alone his pension.
..another revelation of the absurdity and thievery of the political class!!
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
10 million Naira Allawe shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by codedguy1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
Day169:
This is really absurd!
I don't believe that a governor's (legitimate) salary is up to 10 million Naira let alone his pension.
..another revelation of the absurdity and thievery of the political class!!

Nigeria is an evil forest.

What is the governor's salary? How many ex govs are expected to collect this 10m monthly.

What does Zamfara produce? The gold there is being mined by bandits while the government depends on oil money.

People work for 35yrs and retire and can't access their legitimate paltry pensions while an idiot who does just 4yrs minimum as a gov or hor etc will be entitled to 10m monthly.

Nigeria, who bewitched you? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Mohammedu Buhari Been Used As A Joke In A UK TV Show / Ukrainian Man 'on Stroll In Forest' Finds And Claims £15million Russian Tank / The Agro-cargo Airport In Ogun State (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.