Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? (954 Views)

What Happened To My Gmail App? (pics) / What Happened To Me On My Way Back From Ado! / What Happened To Page 0? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? by Godmother(f): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
The site hasn't been updated since September 17, and this is a lady that used to update daily or every other day.

Has she fallen off the surface of the earth? Who knows her whereabouts?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
she don marry and she dey cook for man now.. so no time.

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? by SirLakes: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
She is not single anymore cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? by Godmother(f): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Wait, is this true? If it is I'm happy for her o. Let her just register naijamarriedgirl.com sharpaly and continue the good work. Shikena

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? by meobizy(f): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
She probably got bored of posting. It happens to the best of original content-bloggers.
The one wey pain me pass na hausanigerian, I loved everything about her write ups. Four months into me discovering her blog the thing disappeared for good. It seems she doesn't care to bring it back.
Naijasinglegirl seems like someone who will come back eventually. She has either gotten married, acquired a job or has gotten into a Love In Tokyo-esque relationship.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? by Divepen1(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
She is crazily making it in the blogosphere. She works mainly through Instagram and her blog, diary of a naijasingle girl and she uses .ng for Naijasingle girl
Re: What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? by tuhamworld: 5:57am On Oct 03, 2018
She's updating her IG But i don't think she had change her website link

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2018
Godmother:
The site hasn't been updated since September 17, and this is a lady that used to update daily or every other day.

Has she fallen off the surface of the earth? Who knows her whereabouts?
@meobizy

She's on IG lol...rolling with Johnny Drille.
I think She got discouraged when her Adsense got banned. Just a few people noticed then. Once your adsense is gone , you earn little to nothing as revenue to sustain hosting. I hope she comes back thou. One of the most witty writer after naijahusband.com

#Instagram is currently down, I'm sure she'll remember the blog today.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? by Divepen1(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2018
Naijal:

@meobizy

I think She got discouraged when her Adsense got banned. Just a few people noticed then. Once your adsense is gone , you earn little to nothing as revenue to sustain hosting. I hope she comes back thou. One of the most witty writer after naijahusband.com

Yeaahh.. Never gets tired of taunting us with him..

Instagram is up again.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? by Godmother(f): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
Divepen1:
She is crazily making it in the blogosphere. She works mainly through Instagram and her blog, diary of a naijasingle girl and she uses .ng for Naijasingle girl

Wow, I just checked her instagram account and it's very current. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? by Godmother(f): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Naijal:

@meobizy

Sad she lost her Adsense account. Losing it can feel like your life ended. And there's no close alternative.
Re: What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? by Godmother(f): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Naijasinglegirl.ng didn't turn up anything when searched
Re: What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? by Divepen1(m): 6:34am On Oct 04, 2018
Godmother:

Naijasinglegirl.ng didn't turn up anything when searched
I just checked. She's back to .com domain.
Re: What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? by Godmother(f): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2018
Divepen1:
I just checked. She's back to .com domain.

OK, although she still hasn't blogged yet.
I feel she shouldn't leave her blog. Losing her Adsense shouldn't be the end of the world. She should look into other ways to monetize the blog.
Re: What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? by finallybusy: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
The point of her blog was singledom in Nigeria. She got a boyfriend and moved on. I just checked her Instagram account. She’s dating a white man. No point penning single stories again. She’s past that life.

She no even fine, sef.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Your Facebook Account / Wechat Registration, Download, Login & Sign Up / Promote Your Blog/Website news or stories Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.