Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

What Happened To Me On My Way Back From Ado! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Happened To Me On My Way Back From Ado! (500 Views)

Where Can I Find A Professional Web Designer In Ado Ekiti / My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 / What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Me On My Way Back From Ado! by Timagex(m): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2022
Good morning nairalanders. cool something happened to me yesterday and I want to get a good clarification on it.

A rare occurrence happened to me when I travelled from ado ekiti to Ibadan yesterday. When the hummer bus I was travelling in was about to get to ikire, a call came in from my younger brother (who I left in ado) and I picked it up. I started hearing the voice of an Hausa man! shocked I became livid disoriented!! I began to wonder if his phone suddenly got misplaced or stolen.
The call ended and he called again, this time, the Hausa man sounded very angry! I started thinking about all the insecurity issues in Nigeria I feared for the worse. I quickly put a call through to my twin brother and asked him to call idowu. He told me that they were chatting and nothing of such occurred.

When I almost got to Iwo road, idowu called back and it was his voice this time. The funny thing is, he also claimed to hear an hausa voice when he called me and he also feared for the worse. I was later informed that it happens sometimes when networks jam.

Please, people who are more knowledgeable about stuffs like this should enlighten me. sad What are the root causes of network glitches like that? What are the possible consequences? How can it be avoided?

Help me push to the right section. Thanks.

cc lalasticlala. cc mynd 44. shocked

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me On My Way Back From Ado! by Timagex(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2022
Pardon my ignorance and enlighten me o! grin
Re: What Happened To Me On My Way Back From Ado! by Teaveapoet(f): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Timagex:
Good morning nairalanders. cool something happened to me yesterday and I want to get a good clarification on it.

A rare occurrence happened to me when I travelled from ado ekiti to Ibadan yesterday. When the hummer bus I was travelling in was about to get to ikire, a call came in from my younger brother (who I left in ado) and I picked it up. I started hearing the voice of an Hausa man! shocked I became livid disoriented!! I began to wonder if his phone suddenly got misplaced or stolen.
The call ended and he called again, this time, the Hausa man sounded very angry! I started thinking about all the insecurity issues in Nigeria I feared for the worse. I quickly put a call through to my twin brother and asked him to call idowu. He told me that they were chatting and nothing of such occurred.

When I almost got to Iwo road, idowu called back and it was his voice this time. The funny thing is, he also claimed to hear an hausa voice when he called me and he also feared for the worse. I was later informed that it happens sometimes when networks jam.

Please, people who are more knowledgeable about stuffs like this should enlighten me. sad What are the root causes of network glitches like that? What are the possible consequences? How can it be avoided?

Help me push to the right section. Thanks.

cc lalasticlala. cc mynd 44. shocked

It sometimes happens when both people are in transit.
Re: What Happened To Me On My Way Back From Ado! by blazingblender(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Oh men I wonder the kinda of fear you must have felt....
This network jam can cus a lot of shit ehhh
Re: What Happened To Me On My Way Back From Ado! by Timagex(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Teaveapoet:

It sometimes happens when both people are in transit.

Ehn ehn.....I was the only one in transit tho...thanks for the info...
Re: What Happened To Me On My Way Back From Ado! by Timagex(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
blazingblender:
Oh men I wonder the kinda of fear you must have felt....
This network jam can cus a lot of shit ehhh

Brotherly, I almost peep in my sokoto! shocked grin

(1) (Reply)

Premium Domain Name Perfumes.ng Is Now For Sale / Any Solution To This Whatsapp Issue ? / Link-poor Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.