Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,017 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Did Buhari Plunge Nigeria Into Poverty? 2012 BBC Report Says No. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Plunge Nigeria Into Poverty? 2012 BBC Report Says No. (1037 Views)

Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt / Abule Ado Pipeline Explosion: BBC Report Contradicts NNPC Claims / “Like. Share. Kill” – BBC Report On How Fake News Has Led To Deaths In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Buhari Plunge Nigeria Into Poverty? 2012 BBC Report Says No. by FarahAideed: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are just a depressed frustrated lying soul.

Here I am with some of my workers. I am not a liar such as you are.

And when I went for a course abroad on animal husbandry and was awarded a certificate.

Your ineptitude does not flow in my veins

You have not answered my question on why you had wait till 2015 to open your farm with 50k as you claim .. so from that 50k you were able to buy a new wrist watch and still pay for a course in animal husbandry ...its very clear you invested some of your APC loot into farming ..if you ever had any knack for entrepreneurship you would have started before 2015 and not wait till your principal won election.... Well I wish U well in your endeavour but I still remain adamant that Buhari govtvisbthe worst possible example of a govt

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Plunge Nigeria Into Poverty? 2012 BBC Report Says No. by Buterflyle0: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

You have not answered my question on why you had wait till 2015 to open your farm with 50k as you claim .. so from that 50k you were able to buy a new wrist watch and still pay for a course in animal husbandry ...its very clear you invested some of your APC loot into farming ..if you ever had any knack for entrepreneurship you would have started before 2015 and not wait till your principal won election.... Well I wish U well in your endeavour but I still remain adamant that Buhari govtvisbthe worst possible example of a govt

Lying wailer.

I had a business I was doing pre 2015 and took a risk to venture into pigs in 2015 due to the government focus on agriculture.

Those pictures were taken in 2017 which was 2 years after I began. My course was also in 2017 when I realized I needed an extra push and added reference in order to break into some particular markets I was targeting. I need a solid reference and I got it after the course.

The rest is history.

I have never been a government worker or worked in any government ministry. I have been an entrepreneur all my adult life and this venture was not an exception.

You can learn a lot from me on how to grow businesses.
Re: Did Buhari Plunge Nigeria Into Poverty? 2012 BBC Report Says No. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
So what happened from 2015 -2018? grin
More BORROWING? wink
Re: Did Buhari Plunge Nigeria Into Poverty? 2012 BBC Report Says No. by FarahAideed: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Lying wailer.

I had a business I was doing pre 2015 and took a risk to venture into pigs in 2015 due to the government focus on agriculture.

Those pictures were taken in 2017 which was 2 years after I began. My course was also in 2017 when I realized I needed an extra push and added reference in order to break into some particular markets I was targeting. I need a solid reference and I got it after the course.

The rest is history.

I have never been a government worker or worked in any government ministry. I have been an entrepreneur all my adult life and this venture was not an exception.

You can learn a lot from me on how to grow businesses.

I can't learn anything from anyone that says Buhari is a good leader and besides we are not on the same line of business , I am more into innovative ground breaking services and I don't do business merely to survive but to disrupt and change the game in any field I enter...We are from two different mindsets, I am visionary and you are a survivalist .
Re: Did Buhari Plunge Nigeria Into Poverty? 2012 BBC Report Says No. by Buterflyle0: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

I can't learn anything from anyone that says Buhari is a good leader and besides we are not on the same line of business , I am more into innovative ground breaking services and I don't do business merely to survive but to disrupt and change the game in any field I enter...We are from two different mindsets, I am visionary and you are a survivalist .

You are inept.

A visionary does not go broke. A visionary is an innovator. I am such a visionary as are most entrepreneurs. Something you claim you are but clearly lack.

If I did this piggery just to survive, I would not have grown it to a business running into several millions.

You are a learner

If I did it just to survive, why then would I embark on a course abroad ?

You no get sense ra ra

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Plunge Nigeria Into Poverty? 2012 BBC Report Says No. by Arda1000(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Agriculture and animal husbandry. You can never go wrong in food business
farming?
Re: Did Buhari Plunge Nigeria Into Poverty? 2012 BBC Report Says No. by Buterflyle0: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
Arda1000:
farming?

Yes. In a bigger way. I began with pig farming and just expanded it by acquiring additional land for major farming
Re: Did Buhari Plunge Nigeria Into Poverty? 2012 BBC Report Says No. by Arda1000(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Yes. In a bigger way. I began with pig farming and just expanded it by acquiring additional land for major farming
thats it?,and the profit u made frm 2016 till date surpassed the profits u made frm 2015 down?
Re: Did Buhari Plunge Nigeria Into Poverty? 2012 BBC Report Says No. by Buterflyle0: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Arda1000:
thats it?,and the profit u made frm 2016 till date surpassed the profits u made frm 2015 down?

I ventured into the piggery from 2015. My business pre 2015 is still on but I have been given more focus to the agricultural side and yes my profit speed has been awesome all thanks to the market I was able to break into

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Were In World’s Best Universities When Before Amalgamation / How True Is This? Make I Shake Table Small. / Atiku’s Corruption- Nuhu Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.