Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,790 members, 7,866,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Is Not Yet Ambode, The Proverbial Little Bird Nza. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Not Yet Ambode, The Proverbial Little Bird Nza. (307 Views)

When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - The True Lagos Legacy / 'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Not Yet Ambode, The Proverbial Little Bird Nza. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Is no longer news that the executive governor of lagos state akin ambode is fighting for his last limit political survival against his apc party endorsed candidate sanwu-olu.

It has been a rough and trying times this week for ambode to has a grip of lagos but while he enjoys. Support of the centre, such cannot be said of his home Base under the control of bola Ahmed Tinubu.

And my question is, who has ambode offended?

The other day, he held a world press conference where he shaked the table with many accusations against the anointed opponent.

But is not lost on us that the powers that has to be immediately released a presss statement ahead of the primary.

And I ask.....IS AMBODE THE PROVERBIAL LITTLE BIRD NZA WHOM AFTER A HEAVY MEAL CHALLENGED HIS ANCESTORS TO A WRESTLING MATCH?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019: I’m The Bridge Nigeria Needs Now – David Mark / Atiku Imerges As Presidential Candidate For PDP / All Nigerians Irrespective Of Political Affiliation Must Work 2 Sack Buhari-wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.