Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Pls I Need Help In Connecting A Game Pad To My P.C - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls I Need Help In Connecting A Game Pad To My P.C (1642 Views)

Connecting A Wireless Pad To PC / How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help In Connecting A Game Pad To My P.C by Michael781: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
any help guys as I'm basically clueless

I have an android app that can doubles as a gamepad pls I need help to connect it to my PES 2017
Re: Pls I Need Help In Connecting A Game Pad To My P.C by tripplephi: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
GO ON YOUTUBE AND WATCH THE APP'S TUTORIAL....

you didnt mention the name of the app and you want a genie to teach you how abi?

IF YOU CAN NOT AFFORD A 1,200 NAIRA GAMME PAD..... then watch the tutorials or rather in the app there should be an help section

Michael781:
any help guys as I'm basically clueless

I have an android app that can doubles as a gamepad pls I need help to connect it to my PES 2017
Re: Pls I Need Help In Connecting A Game Pad To My P.C by Michael781: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
tripplephi:
GO ON YOUTUBE AND WATCH THE APP'S TUTORIAL....

you didnt mention the name of the app and you want a genie to teach you how abi?

IF YOU CAN NOT AFFORD A 1,200 NAIRA GAMME PAD..... then watch the tutorials or rather in the app there should be an help section

lol bro..I have the PC app and the android app can only use the mouse but I need tips on the gamepad

Re: Pls I Need Help In Connecting A Game Pad To My P.C by SavageMajor(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Pls I Need Help In Connecting A Game Pad To My P.C by Michael781: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Pls I Need Help In Connecting A Game Pad To My P.C by SavageMajor(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
What's a high star bro?
Michael781:

baba u b highstar

(1) (Reply)

Please A Friend Need Your Help Gurus In The House!! / What Are Your Favourite Homebrew Apps For Ps3/ps4,and What Are Their Features? / Buy Neat Ps3 Discs And Other Video Games And Consoles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.