Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries (68730 Views)

Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) / APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by AngelicBeing: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol I'm so happy
tongue

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by Kingspin(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode; the same people that put him there, dethroned him. Same-Same.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by yusufyo: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Search For :
Search...
Search
MENU
Sanwo-Olu declared winner
Posted By: Leke Salaudeen and Musa Odoshimokhe On: October 2, 2018 In: Featured, News Update, Politics
0Comments image_print
Sanwo-Olu Lagos, APC
FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestLinkedInWhatsApp
Lagos State chairman All Progressives Congress (APC) Alhaji Babatunde Balogun has declared Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu winner of the governorship primaries election held on Tuessday.

According to Balogun, Sanwo-Olu polled 970,851 votes while Governor Akinwunmi Ambode scored 72,901 votes.

Balogun said the election was free, fair and transparent. He said human beings were counted in the presence of observers.

He commended party members that turned in the 245 wards to participate in exercise.

He said it was a demonstration of their commitment to the party.

“The people have now rendered their decision and there is no reason to cast aside the sovereign will of the people. For me, as party chairman, to see vast number of people to come out to vote and then say there is no primary took place would to cast stain on the party and its leadership. This I shall not do.

” Those persons who now claim this election did not take place stand in direct opposition to the spirit of Democracy and the expressed will of APC members in Lagos. The party faithfuls have spoken and it is voice that is paramount.

“The Lagos chapter of the APC is committed to honouring their choice. Their decision must stand as the true expression of the APC in Lagos.

” To embark upon any other course will be to betray our members, our state and the core principle of progress and democracy upon which the APC is founded. Such a move is also at variance with the President’s strict adherence to the principle of transparency, openness and participatory democracy

Make i resign jeje.........

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by ipobarethieves: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
cool grin grin gud news.Those popu dat cancelled the election fon scammed Ambo big time.@officialEFCC pls helpnus recover lagos stolen money from these THIEVES.*Drag blanket*Goodbye Ambo
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by shabak: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
KingsleyBuubba:
Osho Baba The Destroyer of APC
The kind of thugs, gangsters and criminals in APC will surely destroy the party. Sons of Anarchist Buhari
thank him for destroying apc, I congratulate him for wining ekiti and oshun state governorship election for apc so shall he win 2019 for Buhari Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by CilicMarin: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
Racoon:
Hehehe! Ambode take your rest but let karma do the rest.Whatever goes around comes around.

You too need rest! I don't want to wake up tomorrow morning, seeing scavenging for fake news from twitter feeds of Deji adeyanju, Demola, Hopefornigeria and other useless handles to further your devilish propaganda...

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by ModsareChevres: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin I reserve my comment grin

Now it's time to go to bed now that I'm happy cool

Nyt nyt folks

I wish Ambode safe trip grin

He didn't fight on time, he started the battle late

Fake news.

Vanguard picked it up from TVC based on Oshiomhole's earlier by-the-way remark... grin

All for traffic... grin

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by ModsareChevres: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kingspin:
Ambode; the same people that put him there, dethroned him. Same-Same.

Where and when was he dethroned
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Fake news.

Vanguard picked it up from TVC based on Oshiomhole's earlier by-the-way remark... grin

All for traffic... grin
Hmmmm, so Ambode still they game...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
Such a shame
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by ModsareChevres: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Hmmmm, so Ambode still they game...

Sure.

Tomorrow will be interesting.

Lagos APC in their desperation assumed the role of APC NWC to announce a set useless and fake results.

Hahahahaha
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by Holadokun(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
Madness is when you are against Ambode for second term and still supporting Buhari for second term... You need serious deliverance

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by deomelo: 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Holadokun:
Madness is when you are against Ambode for second term and still supporting Buhari for second term... You need serious deliverance

Igbos no dey even try to make sense anymore.

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by deomelo: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2018

Eko o ni baje o..

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by deomelo: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
Igbos, see una losing life hen?

Una don lose again, as usual that is

Tinubu no send you

SW no send you

Mind your akpu village business

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by moderatedguy: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Fake News .... primaries rescheduled for tomorrow
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by deomelo: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2018

What about the imported riggers ambode don waste money on top?

On their way back to Abuja with their Ghana must go loot..

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by deomelo: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
moderatedguy:
Fake News .... primaries rescheduled for tomorrow

You are right, they will conduct it under the akpu tree in abakaliki

grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by ModsareChevres: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
deomelo:

What about the imported riggers ambode don waste money on top?

On their way back to Abuja with their Ghana must go loot..

grin grin grin

Tinubu slaves are desperately clinging to straws... grin

Lagos APC is now NWC... grin

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by SicIgbos: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin I reserve my comment grin

Now it's time to go to bed now that I'm happy cool

Nyt nyt folks

I wish Ambode safe trip grin

He didn't fight on time, he started the battle late

You no get shame I swear.
Same for many Igbos you are training on NL to always talk trash. I will advice you bring your brain on board when you comment about things you have no knowledge of next time.

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by deomelo: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
ModsareChevres:

Tinubu slaves are desperately clinging to straws... grin

Lagos APC is now NWC... grin
[/s]

Not interested in any hateful, bitter, disgruntled and frustrated ipob village loser at the moment, I'm enjoying my #SANWOOLU #VICTORY.

Try your luck next time..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
wisefizz:

Igbo Amaka.. But Igbo Amaka disappointed Ambode

Just negodu
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by ModsareChevres: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in any hateful, bitter, disgruntled and frustrated ipob village loser at the moment, I'm enjoying my #SANWOOLU #VICTORY.

Try your luck next time..

Hahahahahaha

E pain am

grin grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by deomelo: 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by Lugano(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode How market

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by akdjr(m): 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Good for democracy. Let's their be open field contest and whoever emerge is the peoples choice. Nobody is bigger than a political party.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2018
If True Buhari 0, Tinubu 1...Tinubu Must Have A Picture Of Buhari Having Lunch With Satan, Reason The Presidency Caved.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by candygist: 12:12am On Oct 03, 2018
Holadokun:
Tinubu will be dribbled last last... He is the one that will bring candidate and still tell the people not to support again. Why didn't he do his research well before endorsing before. Now he is bringing another one, I won't be surprised if he kick his ass later. He did something similar with Fashola too...

The era of godfatherism in Lagos State is gradually coming to an end.

Very soon...

Your tune keep changing everyday ontop tinubu marraa . Keep waiting for tinubu down fall oooo ... don't go and focus on your own life. Black man

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue / Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.